An APi party

• Spiderklown, I can tell already that you are a person of good taste! :D

I soooooo wish we all could manage some sort of APi get together!! :(
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 4 2003, 12:21 PM

I sort of despize these threads for the fact that I only personally know one person around here...and posting in these threads makes me want to have an APi get together.

Wow, I'm popular with spiderklown.

Better be careful Susan, I'm climbing up to take that position of being the most datable female soon. Just joking of course. :D
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 4 2003, 09:21 PM

The only problem with an International APi get-together would be that someone with such high moral and ethical standards as myself might be misled into deviancy by such corrupting influences as yourself and others here at APi.

Through sheer weight of peer pressure, I might even been forced to partake in some of that alcohol stuff and be led astray.

How could somebody as fragile and innocent as myself ever hope to deal with such a situation?

:o
  • Yeah an APi get together would be nice, but what country would it be held in would it be in international waters? Even then who will pay for the plane tickets and boat tickets? Besides we all know the...effects of certain substances on some members. If held during the avatar awards, then we might as well have a paintball fight or a mass gaming tournament. Then we will see who backs up what they say!

Oh Gid, Just try to stay with your agency and you'll be fine! Free from the effects of all substances! Oh wait I am still on your agency for the avatar awards right? Darn...Those where come crazy times... It would have to be in international waters then. They don't have laws there, right? Also I've been kicked out of most countries for my lewd behavoir...
  • Gideon, quit making yourself sound like a little angel. ;)

I would certainly enjoy a gaming tournament. I would challenge any DDRer that's around here at any songs.
  • Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Apr 4 2003, 07:35 PM

How could somebody as fragile and innocent as myself ever hope to deal with such a situation?

:o

Just get naked and do what comes naturally!! :blink: :lol:
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 4 2003, 08:26 PM
    Just get naked and do what comes naturally!!

Swim?
  • Originally posted by madhtr+Apr 4 2003, 08:34 PM-->QUOTE(madhtr @ Apr 4 2003, 08:34 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Susan B STAFF</i>
    @Apr 4 2003, 08:26 PM

Swim? [/b][/quote]

This is proof positive that you are not 'natural'!! :lol: Let me get ahold of that woman of yours to inform her that she needs to 'splain some things to you! :P
  • Originally posted by madhtr+Apr 4 2003, 05:34 PM-->QUOTE(madhtr @ Apr 4 2003, 05:34 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Susan B STAFF</i>

Swim? [/b][/quote]
    Technically if you were swimming while you were naked it would be skinny dipping wouldn't it?
  • Personally, I'd call it FUN!!!!! :D
  • Steve, Steve, Steve, the only problem with having an International APi get together would be not having enough beer for you. We would need an oil tanker as the bar ship.

Even then who will pay for the plane tickets and boat tickets? [/b]

Why Jim of course. It is his site, let him pay for the damn things. ;)

I am sure that those who really wanted to go would be able to dig through the cushions of their couch to scrape together something. But actually Steve is working now... see if you can put it on his bar tab. He likely wouldn't notice anyway.
  • Originally posted by madhtr+Apr 4 2003, 06:34 PM-->QUOTE(madhtr @ Apr 4 2003, 06:34 PM)
    [quote]<!--QuoteBegin-Susan B STAFF</i>

Swim?[/b][/quote]
    :blink: Hey Suze.... Many years ago me and many of my friends did just that at a lake. Good thing it was dark already :lol:
    The girls talked us into it and we were really buzzed.... :lol:

I gotta say.... it was a great feeling being free of are earthly rags.....

Worf
  • freakin' hippies. B)

ps. :lol:
  • Well if we did have a gathering it would probably be best held in America since the majority (I think anyway) of the members live in America. And whoever said we'd need a converted Oil Tanker to hold the party on wasn't kidding cause it would be the only thing big enough to hold everybody. However I suppose that we could have some sort of online meeting. Nah wait scrap that idea cause I forgot about the time differences to get around. I know that most folk here at APi live in America but there's still quite a few who don't and the time differences would mean that when it's your morning it would be our afternoon (or evening). So unless we could all get some mutually acceptable time (for most of us anyway). Say maybe midday GMT when I think everyone will be awake. Now let's see midday GMT would be what 4AM over in America so that's no good. Maybe about 3PM GMT since that would be about 7AM over there which would be a half decent time for most of you lazybones to be up. Now it would have to be a saturday so that most people aren't at work or whatever (although not many people will be working at 7AM anyway). One other thing we'd have to set up some sort of temporary chat room which is capable of uploading graphics since as it's an APi 'get together' some of us might want to see what some of the others look like in RL and I'm sure most of you Americans have Digital cameras so you can easily take a snapshot of yourself and upload it. Although we would have to take your word for it that it was a true picture of yourself. One other thing is with over 6000 people online pretty much all at once the bandwidth would have to be pretty high to support that I think. Quite a few problems but none of them unsolveable so I'm sure that if a few of the less erratic minds got together (and no I don't really count myself as one of them cause normally I'm fairly nuts) they could hammer out all the kinks and actually make this little idea of mine a workable solution. Whew, glad I got that off my chest. Oh and that was totally off-the-cuff and not thought out beforehand or anything. It would certainly be a much better than actually trying to meet up in RL cause the logistical problems alone would give anyone nightmares. First and foremost the amount of beer and other drinks required would be enough to make a supertanker float.
  • Originally posted by Forger@Apr 7 2003, 08:39 AM
    And whoever said we'd need a converted Oil Tanker to hold the party on wasn't kidding cause it would be the only thing big enough to hold everybody.

The oil tanker wasn't for the party... it was just meant to hold Steve's beer. :wacko: ;)
  • Originally posted by Rex77+Apr 7 2003, 03:39 PM-->QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 7 2003, 03:39 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Forger</i>
    @Apr 7 2003, 08:39 AM
    And whoever said we'd need a converted Oil Tanker to hold the party on wasn't kidding cause it would be the only thing big enough to hold everybody.

The oil tanker wasn't for the party... it was just meant to hold Steve's beer. :wacko: ;) [/b][/quote]
    STEVE's beer? How much would be needed to hold your beer?
  • I wouldn't mind switching to rye halfway through the night. So two smaller tankers would do me just fine.

Why are worried about everyone's drinks, Kenny?

You gonna be the bartender?

Hey everyone Kenny is gonna be the bartender and the DD, cool!

If I forget where I live when I am in my drunken state :wacko: just drive around and I'll point it out to ya when I see it. ;)
  • Sure Rex, I'll be the bartender...but not the DD because I can't drive. :D So if you are struggling to find your way home you can just ask DL for a ride home. ;)

Oh, I'm only worried about the drinks because I'm afraid that there won't be enough supply to meet the demand.
  • Yep thats me desighnated driver were my motto is I get you back to your house alive or your money back! :P But seriously Im a good driver and i cant drink so what could be more perfect to Steve than that;)

• Seeing as I don't drink, I'd be glad to be a dd also!!
    'Twould be fun to drop everyone off at the wrong place, they wouldn't know a thing 'til morning!! :lol:
  • Yeah Suse it would be fun. Maybe someone could get YOU drunk by say spiking your coke with whisky or vodka and then take you somewhere and drop you off. Oh say at a zoo with you sleeping on a bench. Not a bad idea actually. In fact I'd do it myself but I can't drive yet so I'd have to delegate it to someone else. Maybe Gid (if he's not too sozzled :D ).
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 8 2003, 04:39 AM
    [b]Oh, I'm only worried about the drinks because I'm afraid that there won't be enough supply to meet the demand.[/b]

:rolleyes:

I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it :P

Forger - i think the chances of me being in a fit state to drive anybody anywhere by the end of the night are somewhat remote to say the least ;)
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 8 2003, 03:39 PM

Oh, I'm only worried about the drinks because I'm afraid that there won't be enough supply to meet the demand.

Well, we could always slip some form of medication, like "Antabuse"(SP), into Steve's beer!!!! :lol:
    That way, I'm positive we'll have enough to go round.....HAHAhahahaha :D
  • Originally posted by Bid@Apr 8 2003, 02:47 PM
    Well, we could always slip some form of medication, like "Antabuse"(SP), into Steve's beer!!!! :lol:

Oh, that ain't right! That ain't right at all. Antabuse is nasty business.

We'll have no need for that. I'll bring an RV, and we can "pub crawl" all night in the city of our choice, or find a likely place and close it. Either way, the drinking faction here should have the time of their lives, with no police record to remember it by, nor scars neither.

I'll gladly be the designated driver, but if I get sleepy (drunks bore me) I suppose Speedie could drive.

As far as running out of drinks goes, I have huge beverage storage capabilities.....

ps. Was that a PJB sighting a few posts back? :blink: He must have finally gotten his grades back up, eh? :D
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Apr 9 2003, 02:21 AM

ps. Was that a PJB sighting a few posts back? :blink: He must have finally gotten his grades back up, eh? :D

Yes it was, and he's drunk already!!! He can't even figure out the proper initials for PeanutButter & Jelly!! 'PJB' indeed!! What's he, "PeanutJelly & Butter"!?!? :lol:

WB, you will spoil all my fun if you're the dd!! I want to drop everyone off at the wrong places!!!!!!! :( (some might even believe that they're 'home' if I play it right!!) :P
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall+Apr 9 2003, 07:21 PM-->QUOTE(WreckinBall @ Apr 9 2003, 07:21 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Bid</i>
    @Apr 8 2003, 02:47 PM

Oh, that ain't right! That ain't right at all. Antabuse is nasty business.
    [/b][/quote]
    Jeez WB, surely you know I was only fooling???? :unsure:

And yes, I agree Antabuse is nasty stuff! If I remember rightly, wasn't that Soccor player, ummm.....someone Best, or West? Prescribed it for his addiction/s????

Anyway, like I said, it was only me being silly :wacko: Besides, huge amounts of sticky-toffee, works just as well.....hehehehe

I'm kidding!!!!! Honestly!!!!! :D
  • Woah, reading over this forum I see you have really stirred the provbial "pot" there DL! Quite funny actually, I wouldnt say I know anyone here at all, based on that I reserve the right to not chose, I didnt know there were so many 16 year olds here apart from me and Cricketrules ( he might be 15 I am not sure sorry CR!) Anyway thats it. :blink:
  • Yes, I'm 15. How do you not know that??? Im a year younger then you, thats all you gotta remember.

I like the sound of this get together, if it were too go ahead. Although, we need to get some Coke (and a lot of it), because, well, I can't drink beer (legally) so I need some Coke. I think it should be held in Australia, the twin cities, yep. That way I don't have to go anywhere... and it will be easy enough to get there.

But it would of course, should be, held in International waters, where we can do things....... (ok, I didn't exactly think that through, did I?)

In closing, I will be the designated driver, but I warn you, driving is not my forte (sp?) and you will most likely be killed coming home. There can never be too many designated drivers.
  • Coke, Coke, Coke! Yeah, yes I am sure you could have thought that through more... no that theres anything wrong with that. Nah Ill drive I think buddy, I have driven before... well Go-Karts anyway! :unsure:
  • Antabuse what's that. I was thinking more along the lines of Aleimol. Now that is fun to see cause it causes rather severe gastrointestinal cramps equivalent to really, really, REALLY bad Diarrhoea. Maybe just spike all the beer or something which would be akay by me cause I don't drink either. It really sounds like this is getting serious, jokes aside, and in all honesty it would be rather interesting, not to mention fun, having everyone from APi get together all at once for a few days. Just think of the mayhem we could cause :D . Also I've been thinking that maybe America isn't really all THAT good a country for everyone to meet in. Maybe London cause it would actually minimise travel time since from London you have links to everywhere in the world direct (well all major cities anyway) so it wouldn't be too hard to hop on a plane to LLondon. And before anyone even thinks that I'm only suggesting it cause I stay near there well I don't I stay up in Scotland sand my town is closer to Glasgow than the border. And there are quite a few fairly cheap airlines out there which go regularly from London to everywhere else and I've heard some bad things about the American airlines. And no I'm not talking about 11/09 I'm talking about the quality of service. Plus I think Theve1tch staays somewhere near London and even if he doesnt I have a few re4latives in London who could make all the arrangements for us. Also it would be neutral turf for everyone so no-one would have the home field advantage and be really cocky about that. Oh and Gid why do you drink so much beer when you know that you haven't lived until you've tasted some of Scotland's finest whisky (I actually had some once and I was half on my way to oblivion with just one sip. Good stuff and most of my relatives prefer a good scotch over beer and that.) of which I'm pretty sure I could get some. Only one little prob, accomodations. With all of us we'd have to take over about a dozen hotels unless we could double or triple up on rooms. Might be expensive but I'm fairly sure it would all be worth it.

• No problem with accomodations, we're all gonna bunk in at Nikki's house!! :D
  • Yeah, that's it. We'll party at the bordello. I've got first dibs on the jungle room! :P
  • *said in best Elvis voice*
    Aaah hunk-a hunk-a, an' don't forget the ice cream and Oreos, baybuh! Thangk'yuu, thangk'yuu verry mudch! ;)

(Jungle room, eh?? Does this mean you're a 'swinger'!?)
    :blink:
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Apr 12 2003, 12:22 AM
    Yeah, that's it. We'll party at the bordello. I've got first dibs on the jungle room! :P

And I suppose you intend to act like an animal yourself in one of those jungle rooms. ;)
  • I'm not known as the Love Rhino for nothin', Little Miss Red.... B)
  • [quote]Originally posted by WreckinBall@Apr 12 2003, 08:11 PM
    I'm not known as the [b]Love Rhino
  • [quote]

we'll you're right there wreckin ball I was studying hard bec. thins next school year I'm graduating high school already..... I'm on vacation now...

Well a party is good vut hopefully I can go there I'm from the philippines you know?
    :rolleyes:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 10 2003, 12:22 PM
    [b]
    No problem with accomodations, we're all gonna bunk in at Nikki's house!!
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Apr 13 2003, 06:15 PM
    Like Blue Hell you will!!!! There's just enough space for me to fit into the bed ;) let alone a few hundred insane members

C'mon, dont you wanna bond with you'r fellow members.
  • An API party would be cool but not very posible because we all live so far apart and the differences in age groups.But still if u all ever plan sometin I in.
  • I don't think that the differences in age have much to do with it... we have a some very mature younger members.

The fact that we have members from all over the world is the biggest factor.

But don't forget, we may have (at 6:35 pm EST on April 13, 2003) 7514 registered members but how many of these are regulars? Meaning how many post on a regular basis?

Less than 1%. So we would only be arranging a party for 100-150 people... tops.

I would see a APi party as no problem for those who really wanted to do it.

Agreeing where to have it is another story... :huh:
  • I agree Rex. Perhap's the first "Official" APi party/get-together, could be held in Mr Jim's home town? After all if it weren't for him, none of us would be here now!
    Then, if it were made an "Annual" event, it could be hosted in the next city/country who has the most "regular" members.
    And see how it progresses from there. :D
  • Well, being the fact that there are a few of us who are not exactly made of money...but rather the money of our parents. It's not exactly easy for a couple of us to say we're meeting people we have met over the internet..ESPECIALLY with the attrocious internet meeting incidents being in the news. Even more so, meeting a group of people we have met over the internet in another state, country, city, or providence.

These things are not exactly taken well by parents.
  • As a parent myself, the issues you raised Red, are certainly pertinent. I must admit, to overlooking these at the time.......by this I mean for our younger members.

I also think that cost may be a factor for many? Myself included <_< , mores the pity. But if such an event, were indeed held.<br />I'm sure we would all be given plenty of notice, and could save some pennies?????
    A Chaparone, perhaps? One that your parents approve of. Could also be an answer to your problem, if such a thing were to take place........I don't know? :unsure: :D

There is also the possibility of the "Party", being held in your home town??????

Gee's, listen to me!!!! You'd think this was a 'done deal' the way I'm talking! :D :lol:
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 12 2003, 09:37 PM
    I can see it now...Wreckinball chasing all the available hussies in a cheetah loincloth.

*shiver*
    :rolleyes: [/b]

Not likely. Given my experience , I'll only chase the ones I want to catch (and want to be caught). As for the cheetah loincloth, well... you might be right :D
  • I'd love to see an AP meet up. First people to meet up with would be Tiff and Rory - the Unholy Trinity of Gaming Subversion would be complete and world domination would be within our reach... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

Next on the list to meet up with would be Mad and then the Four Horsemen of the Gaming Apocalypse would be complete to rise up and create mayhem and destruction... MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :ph34r:

Once we'd got that out of the way, I'd be chewing the fat and sipping bacardi with my old skoolies - Lyndon, Jim, Fluff (Daniel), Gid (Steve), Sus, Lola and PunkBuddy.

And then off to meet the rest of ya. Sadly, by the time I'd spoken to everyone, the evening would be over *sniff*....but there's always a way round it....

Anyone up for an AP holiday - seven days in the company of some of the best people on the planet? :D

• HOQ, if you change that 'some' to 'all', then you've got it exactly right! :D

I'm ready, when do I leave!?!? A whole seven days of fun with the APi motley crew!?!?! That would, IMHO, be shear bliss!!!
    Think of all the computer stuff and gaming stuff I could learn!!!

Just keep WB's loin cloth covered up by a pair of jeans, please, I don't need such a fright at my tender OLD age!! :P Oh, and don't forget to shave his back too! :lol:
  • you can count me in too!!!!1

meeting all u guys would be the best!!!!

where would we go tho?
  • But Kenny you were gonna be the bartender! Now you've went and ruined the whole thing. Party is over guys, go home.

Many good issues have been raised... mainly how to cover up WB's loincloth, jeans sounds like a good idea. ;)

Kenny's last post is exactly what I was talking about, we have very mature younger members. But a parents protective instincts always take over. I don't know what I would about this. Perhaps we could send your parents pictures of us to show them that we are... a bunch of freaks good upstanding citizens.

We need to start a charity for our APi party fund. I'll start collecting in my neighbourhood. ;)
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 15 2003, 10:14 AM
    We need to start a charity for our APi party fund. I'll start collecting in my neighbourhood. ;)

That should raise enough money for the party. One look at Rex and it will be you poor poor man.

Rex runs off screaming down the road

" I am not an animal!!" :D

A party would be an awesome idea, if you all want to cover your airfares down to Aus, I am more than to host. I think I can hire out the local football field. ;)

If it were to be held overseas I would try to save the pennies and talk the wife into a quick os journey.

Maybe we could just all meet up at a major festival like Oktoberfest, all wearing our prior printed APi jerseys. That way we should just have enough beer handy to cover the gathering. I can see the headlines now.

Internet Gaming Geek Gathering Drinks Oktoberfest Dry!! :D
  • Well well, I disappear for awhile and you all are getting way outta hand, all these "group" activities you all are planning.

Anywho, there are a ton of ya'll I would love to meet and shoot the .......breeze with ;) .
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 14 2003, 03:14 PM
    But Kenny you were gonna be the bartender! Now you've went and ruined the whole thing. Party is over guys, go home.

Many good issues have been raised... mainly how to cover up WB's loincloth, jeans sounds like a good idea. ;)

Kenny's last post is exactly what I was talking about, we have very mature younger members. But a parents protective instincts always take over. I don't know what I would about this.

I know I wanna be the bartender...but I can't just ignore this issue of protective parents because frankly...I have a pair of them.

A good way to cover up WB's loincloth "accessories" would be censorship. :D
  • That's a little harsh, don'tcha think?
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Apr 14 2003, 06:09 PM
    That's a little harsh, don'tcha think?

Harsh? I would hardly think censorship for the young'ns who aren't yet ready to experience your "great rhino horn" would be harsh.
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 14 2003, 11:17 PM
    [b]
    [b]Harsh?
  • WOW! I lay low for a wee while and suddenly all hell breaks loose!

You know if you are all coming over to party with us you have to take turns feeding the evil bunny and walking the dogs!!!!
    LMAO!

Wreckin' in a loin cloth? Perish the thought...still it could be much worse....Steve in a PVC Gladiator outfit!
    Oh wait, sorry Luv, you did that already (and your gimp hood is still hanging on my bedpost Darling!!)!
    Muahahahaahaaaaaaaaa!

In all seriousness, wouldn't it be a fab idea? I guess it is probably reasonably easy for us Brits to meet up as there is considerably less geography in the way!

I agree with you Suze - it would be one heck of party (if we could keep Steve gagged and bound...and in his wee cage!) and since we all kinda know each other, there would be nobody left on their own to feel left out (only Steve in his cage! Hehehe!).

One day perhaps!

Fat....I just want to say that is the most kick-ass AV I have seen in a long while! I simply adore it!

:D

:ph34r: Steve in his gimp mask!
  • Hmm, I do not think I would qualify a get together as a party IF I WASNT THERE!!! If we all get together in some geek-like-miracle we could have a huge LAN party and play Counter Strike and have Speedie make cookies and stuff like that =P Of course Speedie will play too. A party without Gene is like a bar wihtout Liquor....it just wouldnt be the same..
  • [quote]Originally posted by hangoverqueen@Apr 14 2003, 09:54 AM
    [b]I'd love to see an AP meet up.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Apr 15 2003, 07:41 PM
    [b][b]Just remember to keep me away from yellow feathered muppets
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Apr 15 2003, 11:10 AM
    Hmm, I do not think I would qualify a get together as a party IF I WASNT THERE!!! If we all get together in some geek-like-miracle we could have a huge LAN party and play Counter Strike and have Speedie make cookies and stuff like that =P.

Well Gene, I sure hope there would be a DDR competetion in there somewhere amidst the huge Counterstrike competetion. I would seriously like to battle you on two player.

If there would be no competetion I could just play cheerleader (when I'm on my break as the bartender...which with Steve will be...uh, never.) for any guy who needs it...or even if you don't. Just one little thing..you would have to pay me some money. :D
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 15 2003, 06:09 PM
    Just one little thing..you would have to pay me some money. :D

Considering what you've said in other threads.....you're starting to worry me now Red. heh, heh.
  • Originally posted by madhtr+Apr 15 2003, 03:08 PM-->QUOTE(madhtr @ Apr 15 2003, 03:08 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-RedKennypup2004</i>
    @Apr 15 2003, 06:09 PM
    Just one little thing..you would have to pay me some money. :D

Considering what you've said in other threads.....you're starting to worry me now Red. heh, heh. [/b][/quote]
    Not money like that you pervert!

I was simply meaning that if you were wanting me to wear the whole cheerleader uniform with pom poms and curly pigtails and cheer for you...you would have to pay me to embarrass myself like that. <_< </font>
  • I was simply meaning that if you were wanting me to wear the whole cheerleader uniform with pom poms and curly pigtails and cheer for you...you would have to pay me to embarrass myself like that.[/b]

Ummm, not that i'm ahh interested or anything but how much would it cost? ;) :D
  • More than five dollars...I'll tell ya that.
  • If this ever /DOES/ somehow happen, and we end up having a gaming tournament, be ready for some old-school games from me ;), I've focused all my of skills into learning how to really kick ar$e in Soul Blade. ^_^ Bushido Blade can be fun at times too >_>.

Also, the possibility to spread my conspiracies, odd religious beliefs, and assorted diseases currently unknown to mankind would be plenty of fun.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Kenny
    [b][b]I was simply meaning that if you were wanting me to wear the whole cheerleader uniform with pom poms and curly pigtails and cheer for you...you would have to pay me
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 17 2003, 06:06 PM
    Interesting... Steve said the exact same thing. Although Kenny, you will have to lower your prices... Steve said that he would do it for beer. That is only about $3. :D

Where'd he say that?

• He didn't say it in here, Red, he whispered it in Rex's ear rather wetly during a private little get together they had the other evening!! :P (don't deny it Rex, you paid me $20 to video tape the whole thing!!) :lol:
  • I know I read it somewhere, Kenny. Would I make something like that up? :D

Yes Suze we did have a private meeting the other night. But it was only to draw up a declaration of war for the upcoming awards.

That was you whispering in my ear! Don't you remember all the dirty talk spewing out of your mouth! You watched the tape and because you were so-o-o drunk :wacko: you thought it was Steve.
  • Whatever, I will accept his competition with open arms. Although I'm sure there are only a few guys who would enjoy watching Steve cheer them on...there are a lot of guys who would probably like me cheering them on. :D
  • I like all of the ideas here (except WB running aroung with his loincloth). It's be well easy for all of the Brits to meet up; One US State is about he game size as the whole of the UK.

As for gaming tournament - has anyone played super smash bros melee - i kno its a GC game, but give it credit, its fantastic, and can have 64 players (thats about all the regulars)

;)
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 18 2003, 11:14 AM

That was you whispering in my ear! Don't you remember all the dirty talk spewing out of your mouth! You watched the tape and because you were so-o-o drunk :wacko: you thought it was Steve.

Yeah, I guess it was the mustache that threw me!! :lol: (need to get that waxed!!)

Red, please find me a cheerleading costume, in REALLY LARGE size, so I can cheer along side ya!? Of course, don't let me do any jumping, you'll swear it's an earthquake!! :blink: :lol:
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF+Apr 20 2003, 07:36 AM-->QUOTE(Susan B STAFF @ Apr 20 2003, 07:36 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Rex77</i>
    @Apr 18 2003, 11:14 AM

Yeah, I guess it was the mustache that threw me!! :lol: (need to get that waxed!!)

[/b][/quote]
    The sideburns, beard and the whole body hair thing really don't help either there, Suze. ;)
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 20 2003, 03:36 AM
    Red, please find me a cheerleading costume, in REALLY LARGE size, so I can cheer along side ya!? Of course, don't let me do any jumping, you'll swear it's an earthquake!! :blink: :lol:

I will do my best Suze...but I don't want you to run me out of business with your jumping earthquake.
  • im gonna be a cheerleader for halloween (again) this year. if u pay me just as well as red...ill cheer ya guys on...mind u we should have matching uniforms!
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Apr 15 2003, 07:41 PM
    A mad Geordie Lad & an even madder Irish Boy,

You forgot the mad Scotsman cause I am (like at leat half the people here) certifiable. And what's all this about chaperoning the young. Just tell the parents politely that we'll try our best not to corrupt the innocent little souls whom they've placed under our loving care. Oh no beteer not say that or they might get suspicious about what we're REALLY going to do to them :D .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion