Another 'game'!
  • Welp, I saw a game of this sort started on another forum, I thought it might do well here, though if any staff person sees it fit to move or lock this thread I won't take offense. ^_^

Now, the premise is simple, there is no objective, it's not exactly a game, all you do is simply say something about the person that posted previous to you in this thread.

(And please, no flaming, we all know that's no fun.)

You grok?
  • Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.
  • That's good coming from an anally retentive moron like yourself WB :D . Nah you're too dumb for that. Maybe we should just call your unique condition the Wreckingball syndrome which causes unspeakably low intelligence. Nah then again you must have your good points it's just I can't find them :D . Nah joking aside you're alright. Most of the folk in these forums are. WB's just a little dumber than most.
  • Oops...
    I thought I was in the movie quotes thread, so I didn't even bother reading anything above the posted quotes, a mild side effect from opening every thread link of two forums in seprate windows. I thought "that's interesting, that's the second Monty Python quote I've seen in one of these game threads". It just hadn't occurred to me that the other quote I saw was from the thread I thought I was in, the only movie quote thread in either forum.
  • Apparently Mr. Gungk (aka: GUNK) doesn't read the 'rules'!! He needs to go back to the first post and see that he's supposed to write something about the poster before him, like I just did! :P
  • Apparently Mr. Steve F STAFF has forgotten that I wasn't in this "band of hussies". It must be all that alcohol getting to ya.

• That's right!! We need to keep Ms. Red sweet and inocent as she is now... so no more talk of this bordello behaviour that you like to enjoy so much Gid!! :P

(heh heh, got my knee pads at a good price too!! BUY IN BULK!! :lol: ) (they don't call me the Head Nurse for nuttin'!) :P
  • Person before me.Hmmm.............she's POLISH.

Nuff said.

• And that person before me ...... shall I say..... likes fudge.......
    'Nuff said!! :P :lol:

(nuthin' BUTT love, Gabe!!)
    :lol:
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 5 2003, 05:15 PM

And [i] that [i] person before me ...... shall I say..... likes fudge.......
    'Nuff said!! :P :lol:

(nuthin' BUTT love, Gabe!!)
    :lol:

And the person before me bribed the av award voters with cookies.

(mmmmm,nothing,BUTT,butt)
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight@Apr 5 2003, 11:34 AM

And the person before me bribed the av award voters with cookies.

(mmmmm,nothing,BUTT,butt)

Well, I tried, but they were having none of it. They all said that they were going to vote on the AV on merit only!! :D You're just jealous that you didn't win!! :P

Oh, and as for the last part...... heh heh heh :lol: TOLD YA!!

EDIT: That member also needs to clean out his PM box!!!!!!!!!! (hint hint!) I tried to send one, but got the error message that it was too full to accept anymore!! DUH!!!!!
  • The person before me likes to skinny dip and she's old enough to be my mom! See here for details! No its no actually here skinny dipping...Its her admitting it! (sorry suzi, but I had no ammo...or did I?)

Have Fun Gaming! Don't Drink & Game!

• And what's wrong with a little dip 'au naturale' every now and again!? :D

Well, the member before me likes to tout his belief in not drinking and gaming, but I've seen him on a number of occasions, sloshed out of his gourd, shouting at the TV screen " Die you barstards, DIE!!!" ..... and that' just while playing sports games!! :blink: :lol:
  • Well, that explains alot. My problem with logging on as of late has been described as not being able to accept cookies.

Maybe if the previous poster woud've offered cookies to me I wouldn't have that prob. Talk about heartless, I'll have to wait for the girl scouts to start their rounds I guess.

• My apologies cookie monger jdm, Please allow me to shove my foot up your ungrateful butt make it up to you by sending you 4 dozen of my best poisoned chocolate-chocolate chip cookies!!! I hope you choke on them that helps!! :D :lol:
  • Ok, I see were this is going.

Susan B Staff truely is an amazing person.
    The way she is able to tie a bow out of her breasts are just simply astonishing. :lol:
    No, really, Sus you are my oldest friend in here in many ways.
    ;)

• HEEEYYYYYY!!!!! You weren't supposed to give away that little secret!!!!! :ph34r:

So, the woman of the house has finally relaxed the leash on you and allowed you some time on the computer, eh?? Better be careful not to go too far, you may find that leash tightening around your neck before you know it!! (I hear she keeps your 'round manly parts' in a jar by her side of the bed, and only doles them out to you sparingly! That explains a lot!!) :P :lol:
  • Hmmm...... Susan? Well I do't really kow you, so the image I have about you is that you are caring, sensitive and a lovely person!........................... n (hehe! I know you thought that I say not)

Well, after reading the previous posts, you're a pain in the behind!! :lol: YEAH!! you're out aged and a good handy with the bow tie!! :P

YaH!! I'm a big meanie!!! GrRrRrR!! ARRRggghhhh!! :blink:

scared yet?
  • Well SQUALL?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD NAME THEMSELVES AFTER SOMEONE SO COMPLETELY DULL AND BORING?! I rest my case here.
  • Red on your head like a d### on a dog. Need I say more?
  • Is a bit too knowledgeable about a certain part of a dog's anatomy. ^_^
  • has a cool avatar
  • Nice sense of Humor :lol:

Your the only one who said nice things and don't take it back! :)
  • Is rumoured to not be Y10K compliant.

• Comes up with the most obscure and strange little comments!! :P
  • Suze will lose big time during these awards. Whatever last place is her name will be right beside it. :P
  • APi's last Christmas Tree Fairy...enough said.
  • Kenny... a man's name... ain't you a woman? ;)
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 9 2003, 05:11 PM
    Kenny... a man's name... ain't you a woman? ;)

Better dang well believe it.

Does not know that "ain't" is not a word. :P
  • Red, you talking again? heh, heh.....sorry, had to do it....*running* *into wall*
  • Has many personalities.

(Surely you wouldn't run into a wall if you were in your right mind right? :D )

• She makes it impossible for Mad to be in his right mind, because she is currently inhabiting that location! ;)
  • The APi girly goody-two shoes, who has a man's name. ;)
  • Still picking needles out of his colon.
  • Thinks he's a mathimatecian mathemeticain mathimaticain really smart. :P
  • Sits down to pee :P
  • Faces the wrong way when he does. :P :P

Kinda like a mini war of words, ain't it? ;)
  • Always still get it in the sink :o

Yes it is like a mini war of words geeing us up for the next awards :D

A few simple Words

He's Canadian aayyyyy :D
  • Is unaware that other members are "gearing" rather than "geeing". :rolleyes:
  • Still talking..........
  • Repetitive and tedious.

(choose something different to say mad) :rolleyes:
  • A handful......to say the least.......*poor Scotty*

P.S. Heh, heh
  • Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.[/b]
    Forgets to capitalize his "I's".
  • At least you finally figured out how to use the "quote" feature.......
  • Need me to teach you? Nevermind I can't free up a whole week.
  • Is no more of a teacher than Great teacher Largo.
  • Wishes she knew what "geeing" really meant :P
  • Wishes he didn't use one of the monsters from an old avatar of mine as his... well he will soon.
  • Knows how many kittens have been destructed at his mercy by the monster in the avatar :D
  • [quote]Originally posted by FJ
    [b]What do you mean could I be a body double??

You obviously haven't seen some of my work.

That last over the wall scene in Free Willy, well the good ole Orca wasn't quite up to the task. A bit shy on the full camera nudity, So good ole Fat Jiffy had to step in. :D
    (Need to get Gid butt naked and whip him with a wet noodle! :P )[/b]

I not so sure I want to know about that, ahh... what the hell, tell me.[/b][/quote]

Knows exactly what naked men are purposed for. ;)
  • Has a great personality...I guess
  • Is so dumb he cant even do simple sums like 1+1 = 2 and he likes to mouth off a lot.
  • Mamas' boy!

Has a case of forgery!
  • Look who's talking Squall I mean Squall had to be THE most boring character I've seen out of ANY RPG (I'm being nice here. I could have said any game) and you seem to be just as boring. And what possesed you to put 9999 after it. Mighta been better if it was 666 cause then at least you could say that that was the reason for you being so unlucky and annoying. Maybe here someone should start playing Devilman.
  • Can't think of a decent insult to save his life.

I mean, what are you, Six?
  • Loved by few, feared by sheep.

• Not only a friggin' hippie, but still attached to his woman by the unbilical cord!! :P Sheeeeesh, and you call yourself a man?? It is to :lol:
    :P
  • Misidentifies my kind. *narrows eyes*
  • Is the regular "good" kind of hippie, Manne is a 'friggin' hippie'. :D (there is a big difference, trust me!!)

(oh, also had a great idea with this thread!!) :D
  • Her cookies... suck. :P

• Is always talking 'smutty' talk!! ;) :lol: (the cookies don't ...... as good as the cookER!! :P
  • Always brings the recal thermometer with her, just in case.
  • Does not know how to spell rectal. You really should know how... given your extra-curricular activities and all. ;)
  • Likes to take the word RECTAL in his mouth, and my guess is that he doesn't stop there. :lol:
  • Nose in crotch.....

Need I say more!?!? :P :lol:
  • Nothing but a bag of chips!

Oh look! what a coincidence..... she said it to herself too :lol:

I guess you're guilty then :)
  • Gets embarrassed when kissed by girls... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? :D
  • Can't tell the difference between embarrassment and a contagious, rapidly spreading rash, caused by the gentle touch of a filthy wench.
  • recognizes a contagious, rapidly spreading rash, caused by the gentle touch of a filthy wench. :P
  • rapidly wrecked his 'balls' caused by the gentle touch of his filthy finger!

(yuck!)
  • Can't possibly imagine the embarrassment if a girl touched his. :P
  • Well yours is as big as your brain!
  • That is right, I do have big brass b@ll$, to bad your brain is the same size as your pitiful set.

No offence raisin boy! :P
  • At least its cute and cuddly!! :lol:

Yours are (is) gross!! :blink:
  • Has an avator with a guy with no hands...yet his arms are motioning that his hands are possibly...*ahem* down there.

What kind of idiotic guy grabs his balls while getting kissed by a girl? :P
  • Does not know how to spell avatar... forgets to update her "DL Dating Counter".

As for the grabbing of the balls thing... ya got an itch... you have to scratch it or possibly he was getting excited and needed a little... adjustment?

Hey I got two members with one post! :D
  • Red is just jelous that she didn't get a chance to kiss me! :lol:

As for you Mr. Rex, I suggest a plastic surgery or a skin to cover your face!

I am a cute guy who has a great sense of humor B)

I got three (including myself)!! Beat that big brass ball(s) ;)
  • Yes you may call me Mr. or Sir, even Master will do fine.

Yeah, I'm sure Kenny is just dying to kiss a guy who is gonna go straight for his genitalia as soon as she kisses him.

Your cute? Who said that? Your Mom? Mom's are required by law to tell their kids that they are cute... cool as well, even in your case. :P

• Is correct in his explanation that mothers are required by law to tell their offspring that they are cute. He had his mother FINALLY explain this to him just the other day, when she finally admitted that she'd been lying all these years, he's really as ugly as a rhino's behind!!
    He's got the police out looking for her now...... the slimy slug!! :P
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 13 2003, 11:25 AM
    Yeah, I'm sure Kenny is just dying to kiss a guy who is gonna go straight for his genitalia as soon as she kisses him.

Exactly my point....and then after you kiss he puts his arm around you...ew..I don't want any Teste fluid on me...please!

Speedie is the only full grown woman that has admitted she's farted. :D (Coming up with some of these is hard.)
  • Couldn't spell if her life depended on it.

What are you going to do when you want to have a baby? That 'fluid' will be pretty important to accomplish that.

Now we just need to get Kenny to admit that she has farted.
  • Seems to be enjoying himself at Red's expense.
  • needs help with his avatar. :rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by KJB@Apr 14 2003, 01:19 PM
    needs help with his avatar. :rolleyes:

Errr....correction.....I need help with mine!!!Hehehe

Is friendly, with a good sense of humour.........& is Rex's Better half. :D
  • Was the only person in another thread that admitted they would possibly date me. ;)

Does KJB know of all the kittens Rex has killed?? :D
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 13 2003, 12:38 PM
    What are you going to do when you want to have a baby? That 'fluid' will be pretty important to accomplish that.

I'm not saying that fluid isn't important. I'm just saying I don't need it smeared on my arm or in my hair. :P

Has the written records of how many kittens have been killed by the monsters in his avatar.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 13 2003, 09:22 PM
    I'm not saying that fluid isn't important. I'm just saying I don't need it smeared on my arm or in my hair. :P

Uses Hustler -esque imagery in posts. :P
  • Left his last girlfriend because of her 'silly obsession with "clean" needls'.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 13 2003, 02:44 PM

[b]

Speedie is the only full grown woman that has admitted she's farted. :D (Coming up with some of these is hard.)
    [/b]

Yeah, I fart, and I'm proud of it!!!!!! :lol: Just think, if not for all that farting, I'd have exploded a long time ago, and no one would want to have been around when that happened!! :ph34r: But, until that point, let's just say they wouldn't be needing to use 'GoodYear' for all those arial shots at sporting events!! ehheheheee

Mr. Gungk,...... well, sometimes he goes just a bit too far...... needs a good 4 foot wrench upside the head for an attitude adjustment from time to time..... but, hey, he's male, so what can ya expect!? :P
  • Statements applied to Knowze Gungk are true of all men. ;)
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 14 2003, 12:22 AM
    [b] [b]I'm not saying that fluid isn't important.
  • I don't have a camcorder. Should I? It's not like I have any kids with him or anything.

I'm sure if I really wanted one I could ask someone else. :P

Informs me of movies I ought to stay away from.
  • Thinking about getting a camcorder now... and DL is liking it. ;)
  • Wishes he had thought of these ideas when he was younger :D
  • Is unclear as to what Rex should have "thought of".
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 14 2003, 03:07 PM
    [b]Statements applied to Knowze Gungk are true of all men. ;) [/b]

Knows too many boys and too few men.
  • Considers himself a Love Rhino, yet tiger would be a better description word.
  • Doesn't think before she types......much too often.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion