Would You Eat A Person?
  • I think I would if I was stuck like those in that movie Alive. I do belive I would have to. I could not starve to death.
  • It would all depend on the situation.
  • That is way I said life or death. Eat someone or die.
  • Not if the corpse was attracting flies. Flies & maggots will be fresh protien every day until the corpse is
    just dry bones.

Well, maybe I'll just have an arm. I mean, it doesn't have to be a whole corpse to cultivate maggots.
  • If I had some worchestershire sauce to go with it, sure I would.
  • With a spit rotating on an open fire with some fine BBQ sauce... oh yeah!!!

But in all honesty I would have to say yes, why should I let my inhibitions of doing something 'wrong' get in the way of my survival?

• Yes, though the mere thought of it makes me want to gag, I'm 100% certain that I would do it. Hopefully where-ever we are is cold enough though to keep the corpse from rotting too much!! :huh: I would not opt to starve to death if I didn't have to!!
    Gosh, hope there is stuff there for a fire too, would hate to eat someone raw!!!!! :blink:

This is a good one flamingchopper!! Gross but good!
    :ph34r:
  • Does it even have to be a matter of life and death???

I
  • Anyone whose answer would be no is really just fooling themselves, of course in a life or death situation you'd eat the flesh of a person. The real question comes when there aren't any dead bodies around and you have to kill a person first before you can eat them, then what.

At the end of the day it's just meat, that's all. It's no different from eating a nice juicy steak, a cat leg on a squewer or curried dog all of which are pretty tasty. We won't even mention the deep fried cockroaches unless we have to.
  • No matter what anyone says, ravenous hunger will kill any morals you have. You will eat anything.

After a certain point, it won't be up to you what you eat. You'll eat anything, mud, cockies, feces, stink
    bugs, your own children, it doesn't matter, if it's digestible (edible or not), you'll eat it .

Damn, I hate it when some one takes advantage of a slow key basher like myself.
  • Originally posted by Knowze Gungk@Mar 1 2003, 10:06 AM
    your own children

Actually I never thought of that, mainly because I find it very morbid. I would not eat one of my children. The thought of it would haunt me for the rest of my life.
  • Originally posted by Rex77+Mar 1 2003, 04:00 PM-->QUOTE(Rex77 @ Mar 1 2003, 04:00 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Knowze Gungk</i>
    @Mar 1 2003, 10:06 AM
    your own children

Actually I never thought of that, mainly because I find it very morbid. I would not eat one of my children. The thought of it would haunt me for the rest of my life. [/b][/quote]
    See, this is the problem when you get taken over by morals and ethics. They get in the way of personal survival.

Never mind Rex old bean, just lets the kiddies eat you instead, that way you won't have to be haunted by it :D
  • Yep, becuase ti would be life and death and all...but the person had better have been dead already.

There was this US TV show called cannibal or something, and it had people doing thins like eath human flesh to get onto the show. It actually was pork, but the contestants didnt know that, and all of them ate it except one, so it doesn't have to be life of death, it only has to be a crappy Tv show!

:P
  • Well I think we all know what someone would do in the situation, EAT SOMEONE!! I mean, people in war, that are captured or lost, eat bugs to survive sometimes. Why wouldn't they eat people, its no different than eating a cows except people talk.

Those people that say, "I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat meat." Oh give me a break, they would be the first ones to crack. They would be the ones suggesting to kill someone to survive while everyone else would be making sure that there isn't anything else to eat. :D

I would do it, it's only instinct to want to survive.
  • I would have to say yes because it is for life. It kind of depends on who the person is and if you knew he was going to eat you first!
  • Originally posted by crashkart@Mar 1 2003, 01:14 PM
    There was this US TV show called cannibal or something, and it had people doing thins like eath human flesh to get onto the show. It actually was pork, but the contestants didnt know that, and all of them ate it except one, so it doesn't have to be life of death, it only has to be a crappy Tv show!

:P

Just goes to show you how retarded some people are... cannibalism is illegal.

If I was one of those people trying out for the show I would have ate the whole plate and asked for more.
  • Originally posted by unidentified32@Mar 1 2003, 09:37 PM
    I mean, people in war, that are captured or lost, eat bugs to survive sometimes. Why wouldn't they eat people, its no different than eating a cows except people talk.

Those people that say, "I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat meat." Oh give me a break, they would be the first ones to crack. They would be the ones suggesting to kill someone to survive while everyone else would be making sure that there isn't anything else to eat. :D

Vegitarism is an ethical choice, much like waiting to take a sh!t until on a toilet instead of doing it in the streets.
    Eating a human isn't by far the same as eating a cow or a bug. Sure the mechanics and nutritians are pretty much the same but from an ethical point of view it isn't.

When in a crisis situation ethics doesn't seem to matter so much anymore, and that shows just how evolved man really is.
  • I said that i would just have to be there, but i would probably say no, i would not eat a human. I can think of no more disgusting thing in the world then eating your former friends upper arm or something of that nature. And, due to my current physical condition (which is not very good) i would think that the people with me would be eating me.
  • Knowze Gunk and Rex:

If the situation arose, I'd eat your kids too. However, I doubt that I'd eat all of them, as cannibalism has been linked to a horrific brain disorder. In cattle it's called Mad Cow Disease. The cows develop this from eating feed which is made from cows, and the same thing is found in humans. Naturally, it's only prevalent in those people who munch folks with some regularity, but cases have been reported.

It would have to be a remote locale, as well. I think I'd only turn to human flesh is I couldn't kill something else, or if the Wendy's was closed. :D
  • life or death...i would choose death. it's disturbing...eating another person, would you like it if someone ate from your corpse? ewww... :ph34r: i know they would only do it to live but...yeah. :mellow:
  • The two most primal instincts in any animal are1 survival, 2 reproduction. Sometimes we tend to let emotion or morality interfere, but all in all we are still animals.

• I totally agree that it is pure instinct to do whatever it takes to survive. I think this would fall into the "survival of the fittest" category, 'cause you'd have to be pretty 'fit', in mind at least, to eat a fallen comrade. I'm sure it'd haunt me, but I don't want my son to go off an orphan!! :( On the other hand, would I eat him!? I'd have to have scarfed up the entire supply of dirt around me first to consider that one!! :blink:
  • Hmmm...interesting thread.

Although I would like to confidently say "Yes", I would do anything to survive, I would also like to think that I couldn't hack up others to eat as well.

This is one of those situations where there is no way to tell for certain what one would do unless faced with these extreme circumstances...and it has been done many times by many peole from all walks of life...from the well-off (The Donner Party) to the ordinary (Argentinean soccer team).

...although I can be 100% sure of what part I wouldn't eat! :huh:
  • I said yes but I'd only do it as a last resort since eating the flesh of a fellow human will make you nuts (hmm maybe that's the reason behind certain people's abberant behaviour on this forum :D not to mention any names of course ahem Gid ahem) since BSE (a.k.a mad cow disease) was caused by cows eating leftover parts of other cows.
  • I'd have to be there, be starving and there would be nothing else to eat. I would scurry around looking for something to eat first. I mean, i know its just meat, like pigs and all that but, it just wouldn't seem right, sitting there, munching on what was an old friend. I probably would, but definitely, definitely, definitely after searching the whole island (hey, I may find a McDonald's) for any source of food, or any other animal. Personally, i would have to be there.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Mar 2 2003, 01:44 AM
    [b] Does it even have to be a matter of life and death???

I
  • As an extreme last resort! Then yes, yes I would comsume human flesh. Although a Fly maggot combo on a stick, would likely be my first port of call! And this, all from a woman who can't abide the texture of snails....... :unsure: .

But I can't honestly say I wouldn't be able to bring myself to eat one of my children. I believe I'd rather starve, then do that!
  • Well i guess i would do that, if u are stranded somewhere with some friends and no food. Its better to eat them and survive then having them laying around and smell bad B) B)
  • i would because humen meat is said to be the best tasting meat on the plant :lol: that is why so many killers eat people
    so thats why i would eat a humen
    but the thing is i would have to be there because if its me and the other person and were the only things around we would bolth die sooner or later or if its like surviver then i would eat bugs and mice <_< well maby i'm not sure if i would or not
  • It would really depend on the situation that stood before me. Those who know me know that i'll do anything to help others. This situation is no different in that i would gladly allow myself to be eaten if that meant the survival of others. But if someone has given up on life and has decided on their own that it's time for them to be gone then yes, i guess i would. So, i guess i voted for I'd have to be there or whatever the third option is. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I would do it right now if it wasn't illegal. I'm curious as to how humans taste.
  • Sure why not, I do it every other day!
  • I think he's referring to chewing and digesting humans, LI. That's nothing like what you're doing down at the truck stop... :D
  • No. I would rather die than eat another person. I would not have the guts to do that. sorry.
  • Maybe it depends on the situation.....
    :o its hard to it somebody you know.....
    Its like eating your own.......
    i dont know.....
  • I would do it! If it was the only way I would survive. children, yeah I would eat them too, if I had to. Its like eating lamb, instead of mutton,if you get my drift. If I had to kill to survive, bye bye morals, hello big stick, meet and beat mr head.

You think its stupid, but half of anything is preparing for it. So think to yourself that if you were ever in that position, you would do it. That way you won't have a moral dilemma when you find yourself there. :disco:
  • mmm ... vegetarians *drool*

seriously, though, i would eat a person before i'd eat an intelligent animal like a dolphin, raven, or cat
  • Reading some of these post remind me of Twisted Metal Black. While playing as Mr. Grimm your treated to one of they most f***ed war storys ive ever heard. Forced to eat your best friend or die. After choosing to eat his friend he wore his skull.

Play the game and find out the rest its cool and gross at the same time.
  • Heck, I would eat someone even if it wasn't life and death.
    ~Psyco
  • Originally posted by psycolunatic86@Sep 17 2003, 04:56 PM
    Heck, I would eat someone even if it wasn't life and death.
    ~Psyco

Hence the name! heh heh heh :feedme:
    Anyone for a leg!?!? :feedme:
  • :swear: yeah Susan.
    Human, yum. :feedme:
  • Hmm, hard decision, but in the end i think i definately would.
  • Great question !

If it was life or death - then yes I think I would... but killing a person to eat them - now thats a really tricky one !
  • I would eat someone if i couldnt be bothered to cook nevermid if i was starved to death!!!!

Eat or be eaten!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion