• i cant wait for ff 10-2 itz gona rock u get the airship right from the beggining but the japs get it in may while we'll have to wait for around another year for it to come out over here :( but on the upside they've anounced ff12 is in production :D
  • I can't wait until X-2. It looks like an awesome game.
  • I would like to get it but my girlfriend thinks that it's all hyped up because of their outfits. So I don't know if I'm gunna.
  • Just one thing Tidus, X-2 has been out in Japan for a month now and has sold over 1.87 million copies there already and Square Enix has already shipped over 2 million making it the 18th double platinum title from the company.

FFX-2 will be a good game in it's own right just by the fact it does everything that Square didn't want to do with the regular series. This iteration in the series will be the funniest, most action oriented, and customizeable FF available to date. Not only do you have a job system like in Tactics but you can change during battle and using the Dress-up command will become the difference between winning and losing. Not only that but add in New Game +(or whatever they end up calling it here), new areas, and a non linear story and you have yourself a great new game from Sqaure Enix. The only bad thing that i've heard about is the music, too bad Uematsu was busy with other projects because i heard that the audio suffers in the fact that ithinders your gaming experience. But don't let that get you down, the game is still that d@mn good. Yes, the main characters are women and yes you only have three playable characters(Yuna, Rikku, and Paine) but you'll have enough trouble working on their jobs that you'll forget very quickly that they're all you have.

To sum things up, FFX-2 -- Good, FFX-2 music -- Not so Good. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

P.S. Oh, and the oufits that you see them in most are Gunner - Yuna, Thief - Rikku, and Knight - Paine but not all of the classes have as revealing outfits as those.
  • u know when FFX-2 is coming out in the U.S.? is there an official date/month yet?
  • i've never gotten into the FF games. think this one will change my mind?
  • Rollerz, yeah, November 3rd.
  • if uv never got into ff games u sure as hell will when the japs let us have ff 11 ur gona be hooked
  • I cant wait for FFX-2. I think it is going to be awsome. But what I am really anticipaiting is FF12. I dont know much about it but I know it is going to RACK!
  • I am not a huge fan of MMORPGs so FF11 doesn't really appeal to me but i will give it a try if Square Enix lets me Beta the game......otherwise i probably won't ever get the game because i'd need to buy the HDD to play the game(but i may buy that anyway depending on it's cost...). Getting hyped on FF12 already is a bit too soon considering we won't see it until at least late 2004 but probably 2005. One good thing is that Square Enix has 20 titles planned for release between now and the end of March 2004 so i'm looking forward to seeing the titles i don't already know about(Unlimited SaGa, FFX-2, FFXI, and Star Ocean). Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • why do u keep saying square enix itz square or squaresoft
  • Not sure where you've been for the past year but Square and Enix merged into one company, and are now known as Square Enix. Square, creators of Final Fantasy and Enix, creators of Dragon Warrior(Quest). Please don't try and correct me, i know you mean well but there's no point in trying to correct that which is true. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

P.S. So now it's:

Square Enix Co., Ltd.
    Square Enix U.S.A. or
    Square Enix Europe