• Originally posted by madhtr@Mar 26 2003, 04:10 AM
    [b]In the episode where the Simpson's "win" a trip to Africa, what does Marge tell Bart not to do(but of course does anyway)? [/b]

Got a little help from my son on this one... he says he thought it had something to do with not playing with monkeys. Before they climbed Mt. Kilmanjaro.

(I gotta start monitoring what he watches again!)

• Ok, i guess this one has gone on for a bit too long. Though Marge may have told him that.....it wasn't in the episdoe that i was talking about. Marge told Bart not to get his lip disked but he had already done so and therefore had a flappy lower lip.....heh, heh....Right, Anywho, Topper, you can ask the next question. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Ok... Rather simple but here goes.

What is the name of Homer's Half Brother (Extra kudos on who was his voice) B)
  • Frank Powell, his voice was done by... Danny DeVito? :unsure:
  • Isn't the first name Herb, Rex? And yes his voice is done by Mr. Devito.
  • O yeah, it's definitly herb. Bart calls him uncie Herb! :)
  • tony ya gunna ask somthing
  • Originally posted by breathoffire4@Apr 19 2003, 11:15 PM
    tony ya gunna ask somthing

BOF4, we are waiting for Topper to give us his reply of who get the posting rights for the next question.

Patience my boy. ;)
  • After further review... it is Herb Powell done by Danny Devito.

Rex was 1/2 right and Mad got the correct name.

You two decide who's posting next :P

My son said he's not taking it easy on the next ones though!1 ;)
  • Rex, you can take it away since you got most of the question right. I was only mentioning that his first name was Herb. So, the floor is rightfully yours there Rex. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • rex rex he's are man if he cant do it ............i sure cant !
  • Originally posted by breathoffire4@May 1 2003, 10:09 AM
    rex rex he's are man if he cant do it ............i sure cant !

Errm... yeah, ok.

Well in that case the floor is open to anyone except BOF4.
  • Before BOF decides to comment on this:

What does Homer do to the test area when he is being tested to see how well the people at the plant do their job?

• Is this the one where he tries to steal a can of pop and he is just holding on to it?
  • He creates a nuclear explosion and fills it with radiation, i think.
  • Yes he does CR, the floor is yours.

Oh, and Tony, i don't like to give hints because it promotes guessing and that's not what trivia is about. It's about thinking you're right, even if you get it wrong. Basically, trivia should be about educated guesses moreso than uneducated guesses due to hints you've been given. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Ok, a question. I hope this one hasn't been done. Probably has but anyway.

What was the distinguishing figure that made you able to tell whether it was Homer or one of his clones?
  • His clones didn't have belly buttons i think....
  • Was it the number of hairs on his head?
  • Yep, you got it Mad. It's over to you.
  • During the episode where Homer almost kills the Mayor, what job was Homer currently employeed as?
  • I think he was employed as the mayor's bodyguard.
  • Yeah, that's one of my favorite episodes. Heh, heh. The floor is your's CR.
  • I'm seeing a pattern going here.

What is the first thing the 'alien' aka Mr Burns with the green glow and large pupils, say when he talks to Homer and Bart, and they have the video camera?
  • Is it "I bring peace"

Or it could be "love" , I dunno, it could be something different but that's all I remember him saying.

It brings peace, kill it!!
  • Yep, its over to you Knowze. Thats how I remember it.

hehe, kill it...i loved that part.
  • What was it that Ralph Wigham said tasted like grandma?
  • Tomacco?
  • That's the one Mad.

Take it away.
  • What ended up stopping the tobacco company from marketing tomacco?

P.S. Gave you an easy one cause i'm tired....
  • They all died when a rabid sheep attacked their helicopter.

And thus the last of the tomacco was destroyed.
  • Right you are GK. The floor is all yours.
  • What was Quimbys nephews name.
  • Freddy Quimby ... i said chowdah! ;)
  • Correct. And its Saud
  • It's CHOWDAH!!! :P

Ok here's the next question!

What are the name's of the two alien's, who feature in the Halloween special's?
  • Kang and Kodo
  • I'll give it too ya, it's Kang and Kodos ;) Take it away Gabe...
  • Erm... as gabe is not going to take over can I! :shy:
  • Guess so! He hasn't been online since his birthday, i'm guessing he went out for a celebration, ended up drunk and tied to a lamp-post naked by his mate's :D ... maybe :blink:
  • Ok here we go:

What was the surename of the worker that who worked at the power plant and thought that homer was so lazy and did so well out of his job that he killed himself?! :blink:

p.s Isnt gabe a she? :shy: :think:
  • Grimes? Francis Grimes maybe?
  • No, I'm not.
  • You got it Knowze. The floor is yours!

p.s Sorry gk :cry: :shy:
  • Oak-illy Doke-illy.

According to the TV show, they use painted horses, in movie making, if they need video footage of cows.
    What do they usally do if they need footage of a horse?
  • tape a bunch of cats together

P.s if im right, i wont be on line for a few days so whoever can set a question so things keeps rolling
  • Right indeed Oddish, the floor is open.
  • I'll take the floor then since I have been waiting to ask this question...

What is the age difference between Bart and Lisa? :think:
  • Bart is 10... and Lisa is only 8! So that makes it (if my maths is correct ;)) 2 years!!
  • Is it exactly two years? No it isn't. I need the difference down to years, months and days.

Try again Miss Smartypants. ;)
  • Well, you should of made your question more specific shouldn't you! :P ;)

Guess this one will take more work :D
  • Lisa August 2, 1984

Bart April 1, 1980

So depending on whether it's a leap year or when exactly you are reading the post... ah :swear: 2 years and 38 days!! LOL
  • Well the dates are wrong but somehow you got the right answer. Go ahead Topper.
  • Perfectly proven here and in the trivia room... you don't need to know how you got the answer as long as the answer is right :lol:

This one is easy... (and geezer based)

According to the episode who shot Mr Burns part two...

How old is Mr. Burns?
  • 110 years old?
  • In the episode Who shot mr burns (part two) it was said Mr. Burns was 104. Close enough Tony... take it away.
  • LOL, I just guessed! What is the name of Mr. Burns bear he had from child-hood?
  • Rex just told me that it was Bobo.

Thanks Rex
  • Either that or Popo! But Go ahead, its your turn!
  • I'll pass the floor over to Rex as I would not have gotten that answer without having a direct line to his vast knowledge of The Simpsons.

Take it away Rex.
  • Nobody will get this one since nobody here is a die-hard fan of The Simpsons like I am...

How many ounces does Homer weigh?
  • Well in the one he trys to get skinny on hes aiming for 300 ounces so i'm gonna say

368? :think: :helpme:
  • Originally posted by ali-g7@May 24 2003, 06:37 AM
    [b]Well in the one he trys to get skinny on hes aiming for 300 ounces so i'm gonna say

368? :think: :helpme:

Wait a minut sorry I was thinking of pounds! :shy:

How many ounces???!!! :blink: :blink:

Well i'll have to say....3684?

Wild guess there! :think:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@May 23 2003, 05:37 PM
    Nobody will get this one since nobody here is a die-hard fan of The Simpsons like I am...

[b]How many ounces does Homer weigh?

His weight has been reported from 239 to 260 lbs on different episodes so... (using the converter for lbs to ozs) 3820 to 4160 ounces :P
  • Originally posted by Rex77@May 24 2003, 12:37 AM
    Nobody will get this one since nobody here is a die-hard fan of The Simpsons like I am...

[b]How many ounces does Homer weigh?

Well if your such a die hard fan of the simpsons you better tell us a clue ,or else rex, this this thread will die! :cry: :cry:
  • I would hafta say 3824.
  • My guess is 3333! But thats just a guess!
  • Right, Theres a simple solution to this!

1 to 1,000,000,000,000,000
    :clap: :P :D
  • [quote]Originally posted by ali-g7@May 29 2003, 02:10 PM
    [b][b]Well if your such a die hard fan of the simpsons you better tell us a clue ,or else rex, this this thread will die! :cry:
  • What is Homers favorite food?
  • I belive there is lots of awnsers to this such as burgers, peanuts, candyfloss, ham, chicken, beef etc. :clap:
  • No as far as I know (according to Marge) there is only one.
  • Ohh, I think i've got it! Pork chops!
  • Its either donuts or pork chops I think. :feedme:
  • pork chops it is take it away ali.
  • Thank you for reminding me spider. hmm... right, here we go!

This is a hard one for all the die hard simpsons fans.

What car was the leader driving, in the episode where homer and the kids get brainwashed?

good luck
  • I only remember it was white.Could it have been a rolls royce.
  • Well...It wasn't white but it was a rolls roce so i'll give you it.

Take it away gk!
  • What was the plot of the first ever Simpsons.
  • I think I saw it, was it the one where Homer made them go into the basement because he was pretending there was a nuclear strike?
  • The first ever Simpsons were short, 10 minute shows... the first full episode of the Simpson's i believe, was the one in which they found Santa's Little Helper at the dog track on Christmas Day.
  • I don't think that was the first one. That one had wat better graphics than some of the other ones I saw!
  • Originally posted by Daniel M STAFF@Jun 5 2003, 08:28 PM
    The first ever Simpsons were short, 10 minute show

Correct, but what was the plot of the firt one of them.
  • I know I'm barging in a bit but....
    The first episodes were on the Tracy Ulman show, but they weren't even episodes and for a fact they didnt last ten minutes they lasted 90 seconds :lol:

Sorry, I forgot that they were shown in between guests entering and leaving from being interviewed by Tracy Ulman

But I know what you mean the first episode on the Tracy Ulman Show was the one where Homer and Marge put the kids to sleep and scare them,
    The official first EPISODE was Simpsons roasting on an open fire.
    Where Bart gets a tattoo and homer and marge have to spend the Christmas money on removing it. Then Homer gets a job as santa cos there r no bonuses so bart and homer go to the tracks with $13 bet it on santa's little helper which odds are 99-1 and homer doesnt even stay watch No 8 finish (santas little helpers number) then the dog owner chucks out santa homer shouts at him then he says
    he's a simpson[/b]
    :lol: he takes him home and during the finishing credits they sing a rudolph the red nose reindoor song which bart and lisa modify.

And I thank you... please tell me its right it took me ages to type this
  • For some reason I seem to remember that the first "Simpsons" show I watched involved Maggie getting away from the family and also somehow involved a her almost falling off a waterfall.

But then again I could be wrong, I drank alot back then. ;)
  • None of those yet.
  • I'll give it one more day and then I'll change the question.
  • Gabriel, you almost let the Simpsons quiz find the second page. :woot: You can do another question now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion