AV7 - General Discussions

Please post general discussions in this area about the competition
  • Muhahahaa, i was the first to post.Of course that means that i will win.
  • Well if it makes you feel more confident, you just keep thinking that ;)
    Don't worry, I won't rub it in too much when I win :D

I better get started on my acceptance speech....
  • T'was a great Avatar Awards last time, and hopefully it shalt be great this time round too, I can't wait for the War Of Words. ;)

Is anyone going to make their own av's or are they gonna search other sites?
  • I've won this award before, I do think that this time I shall win it again.
  • I had made some avatars all on my own but there is something fishy about my (mac)image program. I save em in JPG but they are still not accepted.
    So I guess I'll go with this one I got, it suits me just fine.
  • Manneman, I also had trouble resizing my other images, so I'll just go with this one. It does reflect one of my biggest interests.
  • Originally posted by manneman@Apr 21 2003, 08:21 PM
    [b]I had made some avatars all on my own but there is something fishy about my (mac)image program. I save em in JPG but they are still not accepted.
    [/b]

Manneman, when you try to input these avatars does the website not come up with an error message, but rather just keeps the same avatar?

If so, I also had this problem, so I had to save my avatar as a lower colour resolution. Hope that helps.
  • Originally posted by Newish+Apr 21 2003, 05:14 PM-->QUOTE(Newish @ Apr 21 2003, 05:14 PM)
    [quote]

Manneman, when you try to input these avatars does the website [i]not come up with an error message, but rather just keeps the same avatar?

If so, I also had this problem, so I had to save my avatar as a lower colour resolution. Hope that helps.[/b]

My aren't we nice?

The Avatar Awards are not about being nice. They are about slashing your competitors throat so you may bask in the glory of being declared the winner.

The Avatar Awards are about being ruthless. There is no room for nice in the Avatar Awards. So far there have been 7 replies and I have seen nothing but...

<!--QuoteBegin-a bunch of losers[/i]<br />
    Muhahahaa, i was the first to post.Of course that means that i will win.
    ---------------------
    Well if it makes you feel more confident, you just keep thinking that
    Don't worry, I won't rub it in too much when I win :D

I better get started on my acceptance speech.... ;)
    ---------------------
    T'was a great Avatar Awards last time, and hopefully it shalt be great this time round too, I can't wait for the War Of Words. ;)

Is anyone going to make their own av's or are they gonna search other sites?
    ---------------------
    I've won this award before, I do think that this time I shall win it again.
    ---------------------
    [b] I had made some avatars all on my own but there is something fishy about my (mac)image program. I save em in JPG but they are still not accepted.

---------------------
    Manneman, I also had trouble resizing my other images, so I'll just go with this one. It does reflect one of my biggest interests.
    [/b][/quote]

What the hell is this?!? Grow a set boys or you might as well go home.

Time to kick some ass! :angry:
  • Vote DL!!! My AV is a true image of my daily life!!! :P
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Apr 21 2003, 07:58 PM
    Vote DL!!! My AV is a true image of my daily life!!! :P

So lets look at this in a little bit.

We have a 15 year old boy who is claiming that the image of his daily life is sitting in front of a computer typing away.

Well I am sure that you will make a fine sexretary for some CEO of a large sex toy manufacturer. Hope your parents are proud.
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Apr 21 2003, 03:58 PM

I sure hope that isn't your daily life, because if that's the case...then you've been rejecting all my invitations to hang out just to sit on the computer. <_< </font>
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Apr 21 2003, 11:58 PM

That must be boring if you always do that. That Avatar doesn't stop! :huh: Meh, vote me, Solid Snake is the best game character there is...was...and ever will be! (That sounds kind of weird)
  • Ahh... Tony. Snake is not the best avatar for you. I did a little searching and found some that suit you far better. How 'bout these?

Good

Better
    Perfect

Try those on for size.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 21 2003, 09:15 PM
    Ahh... Tony. Snake is not the best avatar for you. I did a little searching and found some that suit you far better. How 'bout these?

Good.

Better.

Perfect.

Try those on for size.

That was so funny that i almost cried.....
  • Very nice Rex. I'll give ya credit for that. B)

Props.
  • We all know Mengsk will win the avatar awards. This Year I will finally get what is mine! I'm sticking to the old school Carlos from RE3! Almost won the first avatar awards I have entered with it! Then I can close, but lost to thoseavatars that move and shine... After that I feel into a drinking bing, but after I've given it all up (or it was all drunk up) and I'm coming sober! Of course I am still looking for an avatar of Kahuna from Socom...

Lock & Load Baby! We will see some polygons fly!
  • Mine was an easy pick. I liked my old dude but I have just a touch more hair. Of course I wish I could have found a computer that looked more like a Geezer!

Man Rex... you are ruthless!! <_< How do we get you on our team :D <br />
    Geezers of the world UNITE!!
  • And now is formed...Team Hippie ^_^. :rules:

Firstly: If any are foolish enough to want to join, PM me and I'll talk to ya.

Secondly: If you join, be ready to flame th' 'ell outta the others, a member without flaming abilities is useless.

Thirdly: Love, peace, and chicken grease. ^_^ :think:
  • This is the first time that i've enterd this and i'm going to win because its berginers luck. :D
  • yeah keep dreaming there's only one winner though I't me hehehehehehehe!!!
  • Already!?

whoa...time is flying....ive been here for over a year now.....

I have changed my avy!!(i think)

its been so long........

sorry people i have been away and busy with exams ect

Listen people can i join an avatar team please....

Could somone please Get me in

id really appriciate it...

i havnt visited here for ages beacue i have been away for ages!

can somone PM me about it please

well thanks guys and gals

thanks a lot
    BJ
  • Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Hippie@Apr 22 2003, 09:45 AM
    [b]And now is formed...Team Hippie ^_^. :rules:

Firstly: If any are foolish enough to want to join, PM me and I'll talk to ya.

Secondly: If you join, be ready to flame th' 'ell outta...
    [/b]

Hey KFH.... I would guess the first rule for joining Team Hippie is you would have to be able to grow a beard to look like a hippie :fight:

Oh wait a sec... you're not Old Enough to grow one yourself!

Hehehehhe... :::Poof::: and the flaming begins :bash:
  • *sighs* Rex, if that's the best you can do, you might as well save everyone the trouble and just change your avatar to THIS.

Oh, and for your information, I already have a 'set'. You'll notice they're not quite as hairy as they could be, but they're growing quite large. Unfortunately we had a little trouble with the left one in a car accident a few months back, we managed to save most of it but....

It ain't pretty :cry:

(The host doesn't allow direct linking so you just have to click the indirect links :) )
  • Slow down their topper we wouldn't want you to have a heart attack or would we. :think:
    Well anyways I'm gunna kick the :stink: out of all of you.
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Apr 22 2003, 03:17 PM
    Unfortunately we had a little trouble with the left one in a car accident a few months back, we managed to save most of it but....

You forgot to mention the accident with the stapler.
  • *shrug* Hey, I'll take anything even slightly resembling a hippie...but really Topper, I'm not sure I'll be able to let you in...this isn'y really something I want on my team...

Really Topper...
  • Rex- I think I'll stick with Snake!
  • This is just one im trying out of Fei, I always have a hard time picking just 1 avatar that I like. :unsure:

cool new smilies! :rebel: :doh:
  • I have never seen such a sad sorry bunch of lame ass posts.

When does the mudslinging start?

I really hope that Steve gets here soon so I have some sort of real competition.

You guys are pathetic, I mean c'mon really.

Those of you who are interested in winning may PM me and maybe we can come to some sort of understanding.

I can make you an offer you can't refuse.

Those who would be accepted probably already know who you are.

-----------------------------------

Lola's Bordello apparently is running out of room to advertise on her own property. So with a little persuasion and a lot of dough she was able to rent a sign at a local A&W...

How sad is that?

Do not vote for someone with such low morals. You know who to vote for if you know what is good for you.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 22 2003, 10:25 PM
    When does the mudslinging start?

Rex can hardly wait for all the men to take off their tops and start mudwrestling, can he?
  • Steve, you should be the one who is pitied, not us intelligent people.

On another note, a new entrant to the numbskull society: image
  • So, you think you are worthy to step into the ring do ya newish?

I must say that you seem confident if nothing else.

Maybe this has something to do with the extra training for the Av awards you
  • Well I must say it is about time. I have been waiting for some kind of competition.

I totally understand why you weren't here sooner. I was actually getting worried. So worried that I called your doctor. He explained the whole thing to me. After he told me the story I had to find actual proof. So I did a little investigating. Here is what I found in your file...

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. :cunning:

Oh, by the way. You may want to check your 'image'. Now I am sure that it is a real knee slapper but it would be even funnier if the rest of us could see the pic.
  • I have no idea why any of you guys even bother to try, I'm going to win because I'm the coolest so there.

:doh: you can all start this now cause you'll be doing it soon enough.

I rock and yes I'm perfect just ask Rex!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rex...is he perfect? *Starts to :doh:* And rex, I found your medication image That should make you feel better!
  • You retard, KJB is my wife. Try doing a little research into your posts.

While she is almost perfect she is not quite good enough to win the awards.

You may want to stop the 'snack-time' at school.

I mean honestly, your 13 years old. Don't get messed up with that. Your messed up enough already.
  • *Sniff Sniff* Maybe we should save this for the for the compitition. And am I 13 Rex? You never know, I could have faked my age to look younger. :doh:
  • This is the competition!!! This is the War of Words!!!

It's like trying to talk to a wall! :doh:

You are such easy prey Tony. You have no idea how bad your gonna get it. :cunning:
  • But you have to wonder why Rex REQUIRES so much mudslinging to get along in the awards.

Perhaps his avatar is NOTHING with the mudslinging, perhaps it's a: image
  • Alrighty, I see what's going on with this now. I am the way, I am the light, I am the dark inside the night! Let's play folks, my Av and prescence will speak volumes. To all who stand before me remember "you can't argue with a confident man" :punk:
  • upraise this years awards above the usual level.

• Manne, was there some subliminal message we were supposed to get from that!?!? :lol:

Steve, speaking of skills...... maybe you need to work on yours! Perhaps I'm wrong, but little purple bars with yellow lettering reading "http://www.thehumorsource.com" don't really seem all that funny!! :P
  • Hey Rex, I hear you went out and bought yourself a whole bunch of new plants/toys after that x-mas fairy experiance you had.
  • Originally posted by manneman@Apr 23 2003, 01:12 PM
    [b]Hey Rex, I hear you went out and bought yourself a whole bunch of new plants/toys after that x-mas fairy experiance you had.
    [/b]

Hey, i got one of those for my birthday.

Besides manne, you got nothing on anyone considering youre swedish.
  • Alright here is the deal. I am running an agency. I get the job done, not sleep with my clients (Lola) or drink so damn much that I forget about the whole thing (Steve).

I am a persuader of sorts. I will persuade voters to vote for you. I have several persuasion tools for this, such as a hammer for instance. :bash:

Basically it comes down to this. A vote for me is better for your health then a vote for my opposition. :cunning:

If you think you have the stomach for it then you think you can handle being part of The Family then send me a PM.

Only those who can swing a hammer or bat need apply. Those who cannot will be practiced on by my crew.
  • For the love of god can some one help Rex manoever that hammer of his. He doesn't have the qualifications to use such high tec tools and he almost cracked his (lame ass)-skull open breaking it in.
  • Originally posted by manneman@Apr 23 2003, 08:07 AM
    [b]upraise this years awards above the usual level.
    [/b]

Did Jim tell the rest of the idiots that with the GTA7:FCB that there is an APi Police squad that will bang ur ass in the cooler for misconduct or are we just feeling the power of Forum City? looks like this guy is on my ass-whooping list for the future & feel the force of my steely iron batton across his head.

Well with myself being busy to insult the living hell out of all you weeds, because the only thing you boys are good for are pulling (w :swear: kers) and the girls are best left alone or poked with a very long stick

Insult you later and remember if you talk to the APiC's in a negative tone we will KILL YOU LIKE THE SCUM YOU ARE!!!

Happy AV voting
    :rules:
  • Im interested in joining a team. if anyone wants me PM me and Ill join the first person who asks :peace:

hey i got one of those for christmas........

manne......

For all you contestants out there not on my team
    use your wits and let
  • Suze, you must be a tired little girl after your shift at your 'real' job then you have to go to Lola's Bordello where you... well play nurse again. Now your making pizza!

Take it easy girl, you need to sleep sometime!

As for the rest of ya. I have assembled a crew to visit you shortly, for a little... persuasion. If you can't be bought, we will have to find something else to persuade you. :think:
  • I will join...any team! And that was a good one Rex! :shy: :cry: :bash: :doh:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 23 2003, 03:45 PM
    Alright here is the deal. I am running an agency. I get the job done, not sleep with my clients (Lola) .......

Hey, don't knock it, it got us a win last time!!!!!!
    As I recall... it was ME
    who won last time!!! :P

But, I have to say, the pic that you got there, the one of the store-front sign of my latest part-time-employer,... that one made me laugh so hard I cried!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the next time you're walking your dog, Steve, you could actually take her OUTSIDE to my place for a 'slice'!! :lol:
  • Steve was afraid he wouldn't do so well in this years awards so he asked me if I could help him "sex up" his avatar.image
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Apr 23 2003, 11:26 PM
    the girls are best left alone or poked with a very long stick

I doubt very much whether any of the "boys" have got a stick long enough for any of us "girls" to look twice at... :fight:

BTW, who's got the teams this time and how do you join...be gentle with me, I'm an av awards virgin
  • :woot: Nice pictures there!!!
    Its been a while since the avatar awards 6.....
    Hope this would not be ruin again....
    May the best avatar wins
  • Tut tut Rex, you should know better than to let your wife join at a time like this.... i've heard rumours she's been sending everyone your old valentine cards...

Very flattering :lol: :woot:
  • Alright Chris, listen here you pig.

I have found the Chief of your so-called elite police squad.

Not too threatening if you ask me.

Now I am sure that we can come to some kind of agreement. I already have half the cops on the payroll why not give me the other half and let me take over the whole operation?
  • Hey Daniel M STAFF..I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Being that journalists have seen you in your spare time.(especially when you're lonely).

Maybe Rex looked a little awkward in that picture...but he probably at least got a couple hussies whereas you go straight for the animals..that's bad.
  • Gathering information on your squad is quite easy...

Now what we have here is Chis's K9 unit. Now he may be cute and cuddly, I'm not quite sure that is the kind of dog you want on your squad.

A vote for The Family won't land you a stay in the hospital.
  • Anybody want me on there team im a good asset :flex:
  • To elaborate on the K9 unit Rex, The Family files show that at one point, the dog confused the trainer for the criminal.

Dang, that HAD to hurt. You best learn how to train those dogs of yours to actually distinguish the difference between a criminal and a trainer...especially if you plan on taking on The Family.

• If that thing came off a trainer, you know that trainer couldn't have been Rex!!! It's waaaayy too big to be his!!!!! :P Probably came from Rex's favourite toy!! :unsure:
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 25 2003, 01:18 AM
    [b][b]To elaborate on the K9 unit Rex, The Family files show that at one point, the dog confused the trainer for the criminal.

Dang, that HAD to hurt.
  • That came from you pig friend, Chris. I would never subject a dog to such abuse.

I have recently found out that our very own Susan B Staff was helping out with the war in Iraq! Here we have her on a training mission...

Great work Suze! Welcome home!!!

People who vote for The Family don't get pushed in front of buses.

• Yes, it's true, that was me....... back during the Gulf War times..... since then I lost some weight though!!

In case you all were wondering what I was doing up there, I was working to save Rex's neighborhood..... seems he was having a bit of fun with a cook-out with 'The Family'

I had calls from all over town to stop that man!!! You should really be more careful there Dear! :blink:
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Apr 25 2003, 01:59 AM
    Anybody want me on there team im a good asset :flex:

Not without proper punctuation you aren't.
  • Topper, if you're going to say I am a Golden Retriever you're far off there.

As you can see, I'm not at all red. I'm actually quite black and white.
  • I am beginning to doubt me signing up for this av thing since I don't have all the cool comebacks, or the neat little pics that are way to huge to be an av anyways, or the 1000 post popularity that most seem to have here... I am just me! Becuz I am me I know that I am going to win this thing with ease!

-SS

:peace:
  • Well said Soul Storm!
    Be who you are and youll succeed...
    Hey is this your first time? Coz this avatar
    awards seems deadly but only in the war of
    words and pictures. This always happens
    specially in this occasion but where still
    a family after this....
  • Yes that's right, a big, happy family :helpme: ... except for the losers, who are subsequently ejected from it :think: .

Seeing as how you are all losers, it looks like i'll be the only one in this family of champions :disco:
  • [quote]Originally posted by KiLLa@Apr 25 2003, 09:08 AM
    [b]Seeing as how you are all losers, it looks like i'll be the only one in this family of champions
  • Originally posted by Soul Storm@Apr 25 2003, 07:19 AM
    I am beginning to doubt me signing up for this av thing since I don't have all the cool comebacks, or the neat little pics that are way to huge to be an av anyways, or the 1000 post popularity that most seem to have here... I am just me! Becuz I am me I know that I am going to win this thing with ease!

-SS

:peace:

Hey Soulstorm, anybody can enter the Av. Awards whether you have all the cool comebacks (Like RedKennyPup, dammit!) or not (Like DaggersLover)!

Perfect couple my arse! :P

Postcounts mean nothing here, so just join in with the fun, don't be shy! Nobody will think any less of you. (not until your avatar gets totally humiliated in the awards that is!!!) And on your way out make sure you throw some mud! :D
  • I was thinking, since my avatar is by far the best wouldn't it be a great idea if we could use it as a backdrop in every section of the forums and the front page. I thinks so.
    This would of course mean that the applications to join the site would increase by millions.
    But not to worry, I got a solution to that too.
    With every member registration return mail you would get a an attached gif-file of my beutiful avatar image, in A4 size suitable for printouts naturally.
    Then the people just logging in to have a look at my avatar don't have to do that and slow things down for all of you others who want to read my words of wisdom.

This just in,

The Family-teams family grave.
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Apr 24 2003, 12:26 AM
    [b]Did Jim tell the rest of the idiots that with the GTA7:FCB that there is an APi Police squad that will bang ur ass in the cooler for misconduct or are we just feeling the power of Forum City? looks like this guy (talking about manneman) is on my ass-whooping list for the future & feel the force of my steely iron batton across his head.
    [/b]

Bring it on
    I got myslef a nice ledpipe with your name on.
    You'll be feeling the force of your steely iron batton up your :swear: .
  • Hey guys. I've been busy with finals at college. What are the teams in this AV Award and who's on them? If anyone wants me on their team then ALRIGHT! If not then :swear: you! haha just playin' but seriously I'd like to be on someone's team cause being an Independant has a lot of disadvantages. I'm a TEAM player.
  • I'll be on a team too and Manneman. Did you already have all those pictures made? :think: :helpme:
  • Just to make everything perfectly clear. I recently added this to the front of my BMW.

Got it? Good.

Those who enjoy the use of their legs should vote for The Family.
  • Hey Manneman, I'll show ya the last clown that crossed me...

You still willing to f :swear: k with me?

You can bring your little lead pipe if ya want. Won't help you against a .45 shoved down your f :swear: king throat.

People who vote for the The Family seem to live longer than those who don't. Based on scientific data gathered by The Family
  • I still remember the last time you crossed my path REX.image
    You were cleaning up the pipes quite nicly with them whiskers of yours.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 25 2003, 05:23 PM
    Just to make everything perfectly clear. I recently added this to the front of my BMW.

Got it? Good.

Those who enjoy the use of their legs should vote for The Family.

I see you've gotten scared and are just throwing out empty threats at people there Rex. It's hard to get people to vote when they can't move......Don't you think?
  • Mad,

Those are not empty threats. Those are to everyone who thinks that they can take a hit at The Family and get away with it.

Man,

Little do you know... when you were doing that I planted a cherry bomb in your crapper. I have a number for a very expensive plumber if you need one, which you will. I would imagine that s :swear: t smells even worse when it comes back up your toilet.

Don't try to play tough guy with The Family, you'll lose.
  • We all know what happens when Rex threats someone... First he tries to put a flaming bag of :stink: on your porch, but he lights it in the car and realizes his whole car might go up. After repeatingly stomping out the bag, he finally realizes the family will spend the weekend cleaning out his car... :doh:

As for putting a cherry bomb in your toliet. He just lights a cherry on fire...

Remember to vote for Mengsk!!! Tango Down! :rules:
  • You don't know the difference between a threat and a promise. You'll find out soon.

I promise you'll be begging for me to let you go.

Voting for The Family does not hurt, not voting for The Family does.
  • I don't think anybody has heard yet but , Masterman is back and back with a bang. Not only will I win this award but by a land slide. "the family"? Please..... At the awards the family will fall like the other teams, but Masterman will be soaring high in 1st place. Untill then , I'm out!!!!!!
    :peace: :shy:
  • Well if we were voting on most pixellated and blurry then ya your win by a landslide!!!! :peace:
  • blury?....What is your sight 1? Please.
    :blink:
  • wow if you dont think thats blurry you must think this is clear. :clap:

your eyesight

Hmm you must have finnally seen the light. you changed your image:)
  • Showing false pitcures is just weak. If that is the only way you can get some votes then so be it. This is you when I'm done with you: :rebel: The master is out.
    :bash:
  • REX,
    Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.

As for dropping cherry bombs down the toilet at deascent peoples houses, well, I guess you think YOU are the funny man.
    I hear you had quite a laugh at the incident

So, mr Piss-Pant, and now I'm just reffering to the way the smell of your breath reminds me of a public toilet,
    you think you are some kind of tough mafia guy that can take on anyone?
    You must belive that what you don't know can't hurt you,
    you're practically invulnerable in that case.

• And, when Manne is not busy insulting his fellow APi family members, or bowing and scraping to his woman's whims, he needs a break.... all that bowing and scraping leaves him 'whipped'... if ya know what I mean? ;)
    Here we see him relaxing after a hard day of being 'whipped'.

Poor guy! :P
  • Whilst Susan prefers to stay up all night partying
    :lol:
  • I really do need to do something about that facial hair, don't I!?

I'd ask manne, but he doesn't have to worry about that, being the GIRLIE MAN that he is!! :P

(He does, however shave his legs!!)
  • Man,

Your right in the fact that I don't know the meaning of fear, I don't need to know of words that don't apply to me.

Yes I did give a little chuckle when I seen you running out of your house screaming like a little girl when the bomb went off. Seeing you covered in s :swear: t was just as good. Don't tell me you wouldn't p :swear: s your pants if you seen it. I'll send you the tape and you can tell me how funny you found it.

I have also found out that you don't have a PS2 per se... while it is very close in looks it is not the same thing.

Warning: Following image may be offensive to some.
    Manneman's so-called PS2.

I hear that you enjoy the 'vibration' feature in games a whole lot more now.

Masterman,

You have no idea what a fall is. Nobody disrespects The Family and gets away with it.

You say your back with a bang... your going out with a BOOM!

Disrespect The Family and your hours left are numbered.

EDIT: HAHAHAHA!!! I just seen Madhtr's post in the "Latest News" area and seen that Manne really is a clown! Click here.
  • After several inquiries, I'm happy to announce the creation of [b]Geezers ROCK
  • Originally posted by Topper@Apr 26 2003, 07:23 AM
    All members will be issued a State of the art, High Speed, Low Drag, Combat Walker with standard issue 32 inch Mud & Snow tires with on the fly Four Wheel Drive. (to run over those "mafia staff cars")

Didn't I forewarn you before Topper? The Family Hummer can run over any special walker you may design...especially with me at the wheel.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 26 2003, 11:19 AM

[b]Didn't I forewarn you before Topper? The Family Hummer can run over any special walker you may design...especially with me at the wheel.
    [/b]

From what I hear, EVERYBODY, especially those with walkers, had better look out with you at the wheel!!!
    :P :P :P
  • Heck, just stay the hell away from Red and you might just be spared.' ;)
  • Members can now start voting in the Avatar Awards 7. As with the last competition, you can vote FOR and AGAINST avatars this time.

In every event we add something new and this one is no different.

How good is your memory ? Pretty good I hope because we have taken away all of the avatars in the main members area so that you have no way of knowing who owns each image.

May the best one win !

CLCIK HERE TO VOTE (YOU MUST BE A LOGGED-IN MEMBER)
  • As you can all CLEARLY see, there isn't a single bit of mud being flung at me, so people, be logical, there /is/ no mud to be flung at me.

By way of logical thinking, I /am/ perfect, why not vote for me?

(Also, any to vote for me get one free box of Susan's cookies.)

:notworthy:
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion