Favourite Final Fantasy
  • my personal fav is final fantasy 7 it combines good graphics and good gameplay plus i think it's the funnest final fantasy
  • I voted FF7 but you did forget a couple games:

FF Chronicles and FF Origins were both left off the list. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I voted FF8. I loved the junctioning system used. FF10 would be next. :clap:
  • FF7 was definately the best cause 8 was rubbish and 9 was just way too short. Didn't like 10 at all and haven't played origins or tactics. Unless either of them is FF6 but I still like 7 the best.
  • I liked anthology the best. 7 was good I didn't play 8, 9 was good and I like blitzball but hate 10.
  • I'd have to say that my favorite FF was Tactics...hands down. I was especially fond of the guest appearence of Cloud. Laughed my arse off at that one. What a crabby little jerk he is.

Aside from that....I think that I only have a few complaints regarding anything FF related. Like that rediculous villian in..what was it..FF5, I think...the evol tree that was evol for no good reason other than because he could be?!? WTH?!?

And I particularly wish that FFVII would be wiped off the face of the earth. But, I'm not on the popular end with that one. LOL!

Still, FFTactics was great fun the first time through...and it still manages to please. Lots of neat side jobs to do...guest appearences...and all those artifacts and hidden lands from all the various games. Great game. I hope to see more like it in the future!
  • I like ff7 alot it's the best final fantasy I played!!

I'm still waiting to play ff X though!!!
  • Do i have to tell you on which I voted for?

Didn't you know that FF8 got the highest charisma of the FFs while the game is still hit?

I mean FF7 is good and a lot of gamers played and talked about it.

FF8 got the front cover of every gaming magzines in the store and a lot of student failed in studies because of this game :peace:

FF9 is cool, it was talked about but not as much as FF8 does

FFX well...........

Oh yeah pjb! you'll get your requirement for playing FFX someday
  • FF7 is my favorite.

See my username and it'll explain partially why.
  • Well im likeing FF6 right now, it is really cool. Never thought a crappy graphicet game like this would hold my attention, but yeah my fav is FF7.
  • Originally posted by Squall9999@May 4 2003, 08:58 PM
    FF8 got the front cover of every gaming magzines in the store and a lot of student failed in studies because of this game

Could it be that was because of the greatness of FF 7.
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight+May 5 2003, 02:01 PM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ May 5 2003, 02:01 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Squall9999</i>
    @May 4 2003, 08:58 PM
    FF8 got the front cover of every gaming magzines in the store and a lot of student failed in studies because of this game

Could it be that was because of the greatness of FF 7. [/b][/quote]
    No, that would be because there are too many blind Square fanboys out there that don't care about much else.....Though i did get FF8 and i did enjoy it but that's just me.
  • Originally posted by madhtr_STAFF+May 5 2003, 07:13 PM-->QUOTE(madhtr_STAFF @ May 5 2003, 07:13 PM)
    [quote] [quote]Originally posted by gabriel knight@May 5 2003, 02:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Squall9999</i>@May 4 2003, 08:58 PM
    [b] FF8 got the front cover of every gaming magzines in the store and a lot of student failed in studies because of this game

Could it be that was because of the greatness of FF 7. [/b][/quote]
    No, that would be because there are too many blind Square fanboys out there that don't care about much else.....Though i did get FF8 and i did enjoy it but that's just me. [/b][/quote]
    And were those PSX Square fannies made by FF 7.

Sure some of them might know that the FF series didnt begin with FF 7 but those are a minority.
  • My personal favourite Final Fantasy is by far FF8. It is closely followed by the rest of the FF's though, they're all great games.
  • I'm going to be really but REALLY honest... Final Fantasy 7 is my Favourite. Since lets review the others... Madhtr said u missed FF Origins and the other that i forgot right now... But u also missed FF6... I never played FF Tactics i dont know much about it FF8 was really good the only thing that sucked was the abilities... FF8 also brought to me the Greatest Challenge defeat the All-Mighty Omega Weapon... FF9 was good... every character had his own abilities but Zidane's Thief Techniques sucked... the game wasn't very difficult ... And now FF10... the game was great the Sphere UpGrading the Aeons was really awesome, the Battle Arena was quite a challenge, the Dark Aeons were Really tough two things sucked... Yojimbo that little greedy guy and his Last Technique ZanMato.... that screw up the Aeons... made them quite easy to win against.... Well, here my vote.. :blink:
  • FF6, better known as FF3 in North America was released in the US as part of Final Fantasy Anthology. So, Massaki, it was named. The only title that isn't named either by the post starter or by myself is the real FF3 which has not been released in North America yet. I expect to see that packaged along with an older Enix title in another package.....but it may not. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • What do you thinks i voted for?

Well personally my name is Zidane, but i voted for FF 8.
    There are many reasons why i voted for FF8. Again, like i said before, i love the story of FF8. The junctioning system was not that bad. Youll get to use of it as you play the game. Well, maybe others dont like the junctioning sytem but i personally want that kind of system. It requires you to think more...

FF9is a good game but its to short, the characters are not realistic but i like them. It has a nice graphics too.

FF7 has a good story line, in fact most people talk about FF7. maybe i would not agree that FF8 was the talk about of the gamers because it started on FF 7. Without FF 7, FF 8 would not be that popular.
  • FF7 RULES!!!
  • sorry i think ff10 is the best. :)