Goofy Pick-up Lines
  • Well, I suppose I am gonna start out with a couple that might be a little cliche to the internet community if you read some of the funnies that are out there on the net.

I really enjoyed this one... "Do you work at UPS?" And usually the girl will reply with a No and you can follow it up with " 'cuz I could have sworn you were checking out my package!"

Another one to get you a good punch in the face is "Hey baby why don't you bring your software over to my house and we'll try it on my hardware!"

Now that I have started the cheezball fest let us all rejoice and continue!

-SS

:peace:
  • The best one ever...

"If its true that you are what you eat, then I could be you in the morning."
  • A couple more...

Are you from Venus? again usually a no answer, c'uz your behind is out of this world!

and

Are you a traffic ticket? ... because you've got FINE written all over you!

-SS

• I've got 1!

Can I borrow your phone, because god is looking for his missing angel and she just happends to be standing next to me.

ali-g7

:punk: :punk: :punk:
  • If you get a really cold response the you can respond " No problem , I had to go and have a crap anyway "
  • dang dees are heck o' funny :woot: :woot: :woot:
  • "You make me feel like there's something wrong with my pants."

"I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

"Come over here hunny and sit on Santa's lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up."

"That's a nice blouse you have there, it'll look nice on the floor next to my bed."

"If I followed you home...would you keep me?"

"Did it hurt?" Girl replies "Did what hurt?".."When you fell down from Heaven."

"I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?"

"Have you seen my library card, cuz I'm'a checking you out!"

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.
  • I likes the posts even the one from my Arch nemesis in the av awards! Heh, lets see if we can't keep them coming!!!

-SS

• How about:

You are one of those that get more beautiful every day and today, you look like tomorrow..................

Not the best but pretty good. :drool:

• Then, there's always the line from the old song,
    "If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

And the ever popular "Excuse me, you have something hanging out of your nose."
    (works like a charm!!)

Oh yeah, and the "Pardon my staring, but you look just like my 4th husband!" when asked how many times you've been married, you say "Three". ;)

All I can think of at the moment.
  • Your daddy must have been a rich guy to afford those diamonds in your eyes...

Shame there isn't a smilie for a big pile of CHEESE
    :clap:
  • why do these keep getting funnyer ????? :swear: :swear: :fight:
  • I REALLY like this one:

"let me try the horizontal line test on you"

this one's kinda funny:

"yes that's a natural log in my pants."

and theres always:

"Are u tired" and the girl would probably say "Why?" and then "cuz youve been running through my mind all day."
  • How do you like your eggs in the morning? Fried, scrambled or fertilised?

That is such a bad one, but it has been used and found to be successful.

My personal favourite, before I got :wub: ed up was

Could I just pretend I know you for a few minutes so that creep over there will get the message and leave me alone?

although I might not have been so polite... :lol:
  • I really don't recommend this one, it didn't seem to work.

I actually watched a person in my bar sit down next to a young lady and ask

"Can I smell your feet?"

She looked horrified and replied "NO"

He then smiled and said

" Oh I'm sorry it must be your p :swear: y"

Don't try this one at home!
  • Uh... some of these are becoming just wrong! I said goofy!!! Goofy goofy goofy... okay inuendos are cool, but raunchy ain't no good!!! sheesh some people!

-SS

• "Those cloths would look good on the floor"
  • Originally posted by tonygillis@Apr 30 2003, 03:27 PM
    "Those cloths would look good on the floor"

I already did that one.

Copycat. :unsure:

• "Is it really hot in here, or is it just you?" :drool:
  • How about the two buddies at the club and the one says to the other " No! You're supposed to put the sausage in front."
  • RedKennypup2004: I think you said one about a blouse! And I have another one... I better call god and tell him he is missing an angel! I got that off The Simpsons!
  • Originally posted by ali-g7@Apr 27 2003, 01:35 PM
    Can I borrow your phone, because god is looking for his missing angel and she just happends to be standing next to me.

No offense or anything tony...but ali kinda already said that one...
  • I heard mine off "The Simpsons" and it is in different words. and names start with capitals! J/K!
  • nice shoes wanna f :swear: k?
  • ummm how about
    i want the news not the weather and say it dont spray it [/b]
  • Well, lets try to stick to just pick up lines... you know the ones that maybe have a snowballs chance in hell to get you a woman/guy in the sack later that night! Also one other thing make sure to read ALL the posts so as not to repeat, although it is good to see so many following the ball of cheez line!

Thanks,

-SS

• Good on ya, SS for making sure your topic stays true :peace:

Apparently, the most popular line in the UK is

Can I buy you a drink?

and don't forget the old faithfuls

Don't I know you from somewhere?

and

My mate fancies you!

which does actually work! :disco:
  • Don't I know you from somewere?
    Not recomended if standing in line to the STD doctors and some fine piece of a** walks by.
    [/b]
  • And don't tell me, that happened to a friend of yours, Manne?

Heh heh heh...
    :lol:
  • "F :swear: k me if I'm wrong, but is your name Edna?"

Although that one is not 100% useful since you may one day actually meet an Edna.
  • Have I ever Told You I'm An Actor with Several Large parts under my belt :cunning:
  • i have a couple

"If you were a bougar i'd pick you"

and

"Is that a mirror in your pocket cause i can see myself in your pants" :woot:
  • Nice One Hoopz, I think you told me that one on saturday, Anyways

I'm searching for a perticular treasure, Mind if I look around your chest? :drool:
  • I have some more

"I may not be fred flintstone but i can sure make your bed-rock"

"do you believe in love at first sight or do i need to walk by again"

"somebody call the cops cause you just stole my heart" :punk:
  • Some More From Me Boys and Girls,

Stand still so I can pick you up!

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

THATS ALL FOLKS :punk: :peace:
  • Ones that will not work:

"I like your laugh because it sounds like a machine gun."

"You're so short and skinny that you remind me of my grandma."

"You're so sweet you remind me of my dog...but don't worry..it's a good dog, it'll sit when I tell it to."
  • I hear that humans have 206 bones in their body - want another one?

:doh:
  • I know this one is from Cruel Intentions but its works really well...

"God your beautiful." girl replies "Thank you" with a smile and a little giggle with a fix of the hair behind the ear (Just like the movie) guy says "I'm gonna take you out to lunch." of course girl says "Ok."

Trust me it works i've used it...it works i was with a girl for over 6 months cause of that line.
  • do you have any maori (any race will do) in you?
    no
    would you like some? :2cool:
  • Ask the girl "Do you like Mexican Food?" Invariably, she will respond with "yes". When she does, look down at your crotch and exclaim, "D'ya hear that, Amigo?"
  • When you come to a fork in the road take it.

would you like some fries with that shake.

Wanna see what I bring to the party?

Eat your food, your starving people in china.

We can be like dolphins and go swim naked, and thats not skinny dipping thats being a mammal.

Rufus Out!
  • Hey all, I got another, but only use it on models

Hey I hear you models are on an all liquid diet, Good, Cause what i got will fill you up nice and good. :drool:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion