AV7 - General Discussions
  • Originally posted by Zidane48@May 5 2003, 10:46 AM
    Thanks again!!! Wow i was surprise about the title below my avatar. I thought that i would never have a title there coz i only have 600+ post. Thanks again to all of you!!!

Congrats Zidane B)

As this just goes to show, voting in the AV awards has never been correlated to
  • [quote]This time you all had it easy
  • ..... *sniff* I missed the awards...:cry: Well... You can't have everything in your life... Well, Congrats Zidane48... u won this time.... If i could i would have participated... but i couldn't due to... my PC probs, time and :swear: school.... well... umm... I'll try to participate in the next awards if it begins and if i Have my Pc fixed...
  • Way to go Zidane. I am very happy for you!!! Lucifer and who else?!!!! Steve F Staff!!! Already bickering about the next avatar awards!!! Shame on you. Telling Zidane you got it easy this time, but next time... That's a bunch of bull You can now pm me if you want to join the Monsters, my new AVATAR team for the next avatars. I am only allowing the very best avatars.
    :woot:
  • I'm guessing Monsters is just short for a monster pile of steaming crap....because that's all i've heard out of you about the awards.

And if by "best" you mean pixelated then i agree with you on that one.
  • Pixelated? Come on!!! I have to admit I was a little sloppy, but all that is behind me now. In fact I have 7 new avatars coming up that are animated wrestling real life ones. I have RVD going though a table , that is just the beginning. Join the Monsters now. Just PM me.
    :helpme:
  • Heh, heh.....We'll see how that goes.
  • Originally posted by Masterman@May 9 2003, 03:35 AM
    Pixelated? Come on!!! I have to admit I was a little sloppy, but all that is behind me now. In fact I have 7 new avatars coming up that are animated wrestling real life ones. I have RVD going though a table , that is just the beginning. Join the Monsters now. Just PM me.
    :helpme:

W00000t, L33t vv635tl1ng.

How CAN that not win.
  • :woot: :lol: MasterSPAM pleaseeee tell me you're joking :woot: The "Monsters"... i know you're not exactly pretty but aren't you being just a little harsh on yourself?! Ha ha!

I can hear his PM box booming now! :lol:

Best of luck in the next awards with the "Monsters"... i hope you have an "alsome" time ;)

Oh, and by the way. You are NOT the 1st wrestling reporter, myself and madhtr did that a long time ago... then it got boring. Spot the hint?

• It is obvious that I will win
    My avatar matches my name and it looks nice

+

:birthday: My birthday is on 11th May

=

I am the winner. :clap:
  • Hold it right there... Now Daniel M. or Fluff or Daniel M. Staff who ever you are!!! You just said that you and madhtr did wrestling a LONG TIME AGO. That was then this is now. Face facts. I am the 1st ever api wrestling reporter. Any member out there who wants to join my new avatar team the "Monsters" all you have to do is pm me and I will hook you up!
    :woot:

• Alrighty then, I don't know what else needs to be said about AV Awards #7 ..... it's over with!!!

It will be a while before #8 comes along, so we'll deal with that when the time comes.

For now, this is just a place for spamming waiting to happen... as we've seen..... so I'll just...... oh, you know those two famous words:

Thread Closed. :lol:
  • And moved into the Hall of Fame! :disco:
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion