Easiest Game Youve Ever Beaten On The Ps2
  • ok so ive heard the toughest games youve beaten but what is the easiest game any1's ever beaten. mine, even though its a tight game, was Def Jam Vendetta. I beat it a 100% in about 2 days prob like 8 hours of total game time. I rented it but im gonna buy it when the price drops cuz the game is just awesome.
  • the easiest game I have beaten on ps2 would have to be Devil May Cry.
  • :punk: Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Yeah, I just beat that recently and fount it quite easy but I think that The Simpsons Road Rage was the easiest for me!
  • Easy isn't always about how fast or slow it takes for you to defeat a title but moreso how much trouble you had beating it through at the amount of time it took you.

Gungrave, beat it in 2 hours and 2 minutes yet it is one of the only games i have had trouble beating one part but when you have to reload your game, the time isn't docked so it's like starting over with a clean slate.

Final Fantasy X was probably the easiest i have played for the PS2. I beat it once at the 42 hour mark and 4 or 5 more times up until my memory card blew up around the 152 hour mark.

Honorable mention goes to Wild Arms 3 which i actually haven't beat but only because Xenosaga, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, and a few other titles and anime DVDs have been keeping me quite busy recently.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Easiest game for would probably be ATV offroad fury..

• I'd have to say that the easiest game for me to beat was Silent Hill2. I don't know how long (in hours) exactly it took me, but I polished it off in one weekend, on "easy" mode, then the following weekend in "med" mode. That boss was a cinch!!
  • The easiest game I have played for PS2 would have to be Devil May Cry 2.
    In one weekend I beat Normal and Hard mode for both Dante and Lucia. It was "Cooler than Hell" but it was also easier.
  • Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2, beat it in 2 days probably 8 to 9 hours total playing time, puzzles were piece of cake. The only problem was navigating the map that totally sucked or I would have beaten it sooner.
  • The easiest game has to be MGS2, it wasnt hard in any way just to beat it, when u are playing stealthy it gets kinda harder :doh: :doh:
  • Easiest game?..... :rolleyes: .... Sincerely... was The Bouncer since the game is kinda easy... and the only tough thing is the Last boss which u have to beat him 3 times in a row...
  • Simpsons road rage for me :woot:

ali-g7

:punk: :punk: :punk:
  • The easiest had to be Smackdown! 3. I beat that game in 25 minutes. All you had to do was go to season mode beat a couple people then fight Stone Cold.
    :notworthy:
  • either devil may cry or silent hill 2. i was rather dissapointed with how easy silent hill 2 was, hope 3 is much better :)
  • Defeating Sin in FFX was a sinch for me...i found it very cheesey! i mean...some bosses b4 it i had to do 3 or 4 times! and i beat sin with like 3 or 4 hits!
  • The easiest game i've played on the PS2 and it's also the best game i've played on the PS2 is .Hack Mutation. I beat it the day after i got it, which was also the day after it came out in America.