Whats Everyones Favorite Rpg? And Most Hated
  • Whats everyones favorite RPG's? :woot:

AND most hated? :bash:

Personally my favorite is Final Fantasy 7 its the first RPG i ever played and that kinda set my standards high which sucks but..ya

My most hated RPG (so far) was probally ff8

And ive beaten both so im not just throwing out names :pump:
  • My favorite would be Dragon Warrior 4 (I know I'm a freak), and I hate FFX. :bash:
  • I know that I am the worst when It comes to picking out killer RPG's. I like FF7 the most. I have owned it three times now :woot:
    The worst RPG I ever played was Shadow Hearts which mostly consisted of just walking around and leveling up. Games like that are just frustrating. :doh:

Please tell me if I am a freak for owning the same game three times now :wacko:
  • My fav RPG's are the final fantasies. i like them all equally...they all have their goodpoints(cept for FFT). i HATE final fantasy tactics!! :bash: the battle system, in my opinion, is retarded! i get stuck on every battle!
  • Outcast i dont think your a freak...beacuse i also have owned FF7 3 times :woot:
    and i play it so much it breaks i have to get another for a record 4 :cry:

but if we are freaks i can live with the title as long as i can keep my FF7
  • My Fav RPG now is the .Hack series because it is a game about my new Fav anime series, and my most hated one was called either Valiant Heart or Vagrant Heart and the reason why i hated it was because i couldn't over level my characters because there was no way to lv them up outside the story line. I am a big fan of over lving. Oh yeah and rollerrage, in my opinion FF Tactics is the BEST FF. The only reason you kept getting stuck is probably because you are not a true RPG fan. :swear:
  • Honestly isn't FF tatics more a strategy game that RPG? :think:
  • I love FF7 Because its such good game play. But i'm not so sure about the most hated one :unsure:
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288@May 6 2003, 09:15 PM
    [b]My fav RPG's are the final fantasies. i like them all equally...they all have their goodpoints(cept for FFT). i HATE final fantasy tactics!! :bash: the battle system, in my opinion, is retarded! i get stuck on every battle! [/b]

The battle system is one of the most logical.
    You just suck at the game.

Likey:FFT

Hatey:FF mystic quest
  • Well I like Final Fantasies, Xeno gears and some other rpgs!!
  • My favourite RPG, well, I do believe that prestiged title would go to FF8.

My most hated RPG, that title shall go to Summoner (if you can call it an RPG)

Everyone's an FF fan aren't they, lol.
  • [quote]Originally posted by gabriel knight+May 10 2003, 06:19 AM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ May 10 2003, 06:19 AM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-rollerangel288</i>@May 6 2003, 09:15 PM
    [b] [b]My fav RPG's are the final fantasies.
  • [quote]Originally posted by rollerangel288+May 10 2003, 12:41 PM-->QUOTE(rollerangel288 @ May 10 2003, 12:41 PM)[quote] [quote]Originally posted by gabriel knight@May 10 2003, 06:19 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-rollerangel288</i>@May 6 2003, 09:15 PM
    [b] [b]My fav RPG's are the final fantasies.
  • [quote] [quote] [quote] [quote] [b]My fav RPG's are the final fantasies.
  • Thats alot of quotes!!!
  • My Favorite is FF 7,8,9
    My hatest rpg i guess would be, hmmmm......
    I dont know yet but as soon as i remember something,
    youll know... hehehehe
  • I love Final Fantasy VII but I don't really have a fondness for Star Ocean 2.
  • aaah, I loved Star Ocean 2, i've beaten it like Four times. I never mastered it though.
  • Originally posted by GamerGuy@May 10 2003, 02:25 PM
    Thats alot of quotes!!!

yep
  • Originally posted by Outcast512+May 13 2003, 05:47 PM-->QUOTE(Outcast512 @ May 13 2003, 05:47 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-GamerGuy</i>
    @May 10 2003, 02:25 PM
    Thats alot of quotes!!!

yep [/b][/quote]
    LOL!!!!!
  • Originally posted by GamerGuy+May 13 2003, 01:34 PM-->QUOTE(GamerGuy @ May 13 2003, 01:34 PM)
    [quote] [quote]Originally posted by Outcast512@May 13 2003, 05:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GamerGuy</i>@May 10 2003, 02:25 PM
    [b] Thats alot of quotes!!!

yep [/b][/quote]
    LOL!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    quoting a quote :lol:
  • SHUTUP YOU QUOTERS!!!
    Your making me sick!! :tired: :unsure: :cry: :drool:
  • Originally posted by ali-g7@May 14 2003, 06:10 PM
    SHUTUP YOU QUOTERS!!!
    Your making me sick!! :tired: :unsure: :cry: :drool:

LOL!!!!!!!
  • No I think he's serious! :swear:
  • Yeah I know. SORRY!!! :woot:
  • i like wild arms III it's thorough though kiddish

ps can anyone help me with wild arms one?
  • Gamerguy and Outcast512, that's what we like to call spam. Stuff that's added to a thread for no reason other than being there, serving no purpose. Please refrain from these actions because it's not highly regarded in a forum such as this because no members like spam especially the one paying for the bandwidth. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Yes, i know and i apolagized. Sorry if thats misspelled.
  • I like FF VII, i havent played and rpg that i didnt like. :peace:
  • my favorite would have to Dothack, my worst would have to be...I can say i have a worst every rpg i've played i've liked.