• A company called Flying Buffalo created a fast paced, easy to learn and play, comical card game named Nuclear War. If any of you are familliar with it, don't you think that with the multi tap adapter it would make a wonderful PS2 party type game?

:huh:
  • Yeah, it'd probably also be a good game for the Network Adapter to be utilized with.
  • Good point madhtr, pardon the pun,but that would be a blast. The biggest game I've ever been in was 5 people. Imagine the truces and backstabbing possible with 10 people or more. B)
  • in xbox live there can be up to 16 people.
  • They have nuclear war on X-Box? :huh:
  • No, i think AJ is just trying to tell us that you can have upto 16 players in a game for Xbox Live. I think you can have more than that with Sony Online.....but i don't currently use it so i'm not certain. But i don't think he meant to get your hopes up there jdm but there is no console version.....Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Aside from Madhtr, has anyone ever played Nuclear War or even heard of it?
  • Oh, we were talking about a game? heh, heh.....j/k
  • Sounds Like a good game, And yeah it would probobly be fun for the PS 2
  • Heh, on first sight of the post topic I was a little sus of jdm1108's implication. None the less could someone explain this game to me? :rules:
  • Probably along the lines of annihalate your enemies before they annihalate you. Am I close.
  • i remember Nuclear War, and i'm surprised it's still around. for some reason i thought it was from Steve Jackson Games, maker of the Illuminati card game (which would also make a welcome come-back)
  • Is there a think called ps2 live? :unsure: :unsure: