• Well i just got my gt force wheel, and i am somewhat dissapointed. The steering is really touchy for one thing. Does anyone know if this is normal, or how to fix it, or did i get a bad wheel? Also the force feedback isn't as strong as i thought it would have been. Is this also normal?. It isn't accualy the GT force wheel, but another one made by logitech (driving force wheel) and it looks exactly the same only it has a control pad and the X O Triangle, square buttons
  • Now, i have the GT force and it works great so it may be defective. I would recommend that you take the wheel back and try another of the same and if the problem is recurring then take it back and ask for a GT force to replace the wheel that you have. Try that and see if you like it better. If your problems remain the same then the wheel is more than likely the way that it's set up to be and you may be able to change the settings of the wheel while you're in the games, such as sensitivity and the force feedback. I hope that this helps and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask as many of them as you would like. Well, hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • thanks madhtr. :)

i will try to get another one, as i tried changing all of the settings and re-calabrating the wheel several times. The guy at electronics boutique said that the driving force wheel is the latest version of the logitech ps2 wheels. Is this true? Has anyone else got one of these driving force wheels? Maybe they aren't very good, and the GT force is much better. Any more idea's anyone may have would be helpful.

:wave:
  • I haven't heard of any other Logitech wheels being out other than the GT Force Wheel made especially for GT3 with others to take advantage of it soon. I have not heard of the Driver Force wheel or whatever it's called. I may not know everything about everything but i do work in an electronics store and i do keep up to date with the latest electronic news. If there is another wheel for the PS2 made by Logitech then maybe it's new and i haven't seen or heard anything about it and i may not be the best of help with it. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming with a new wheel of course. :thumbsup:
  • well i got another of the driving force wheels and it works great! The force feedback is much stronger and it isn't loose at all! This is an awesome thing to add to GT3 or any driving game that supports it , so if you have $100 (US) Then go and buy it now!
  • You know what. I hadn't seen anything on the Driver Force wheel until after you said something about it and then i saw an ad in the EGM mag. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Thanks for posting this series of E-mails guys.
  • Yeah, it is the same, only you can navigate menu's more easily because of the buttons on it.

Have fun with your new wheel!!
  • Just got it yesterday and loving it.
  • I was somewhat hesitant about getting a wheel because up until now, I hadn't really played driving games much and was wonderingif it would be worth it to invest in a wheel. Now though, after buying the Driving Force, I am totally hooked! The rally levels in GT3 are almost an illegal amount of fun witht he wheel!
  • Hey guys,
    I and my buddies have been running the Driving Force wheel for a few weeks now and we love it.