Favourite School Subject
  • my favourite school subject is science whats yours
  • Chemistry,Physics,Math,English,Free P.E.
  • blimey gabriel is there any thing you don't like
  • Originally posted by chelseafc@May 25 2003, 09:32 AM
    blimey gabriel is there any thing you don't like

German was not my best language.
  • I like math just as long as it isn't linear algebra. I also dig experimental analysis.

Never were a big fan of History nor Geography.
  • I would have to say that the favs would be math(loved my algebra, trig, and calculus....though hated Geometry) and my Electronics course(though that was at a technical school.....it counts enough for me. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Design technology is the only subject I look forward to. All the rest of them are crap, except one or two good PE lessons. Art used to be ok, but i don't do it anymore
  • My favorite classes are my tech classes too. From my normal subjects i would have to say science.
  • Does lunch count?? :feedme: Well besides lunch I love history its just so fascinating :peace:
  • Maybe dagger! hehehe
    I like recess, lunch breaktime whatever! heehehe
    l love English and History. In math, my fav is geometry.
    I hate Calculus!!!!!!! its very difficult. I cant stand it any longer
  • Geez, its been awhile....... but I guess mine would of been, Art History and History. :clap:
  • Well at the moment I like itc and p.e because i'm good at those and i enjoy them! :woot: :woot: :woot:
  • I like gym and math! Those are my favorites!
  • My fav school subjects are Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology but I really didn't like German or English cause they suck BIG time.
  • My favorites are Math and Chemistry.
  • Gimme Science and Math.
  • my fav subjet at school is maths because it is fun :) :)
  • Originally posted by sjh@May 28 2003, 04:25 PM
    my fav subjet at school is maths because it is fun :) :)

Okay if you where doing the same math I'm doing you wouldn't think it was "fun".

My fav subject is History
  • English..English...English. Creative writing and analyzing literature..not much more there that I can't love.

Believe it or not, I also actually like grammar.
    ^_^
  • My fav subjects are Legal Studies and Information Processing Tech in that order. I spose English is ok.
  • My favourite school subject is P.E. (Physical Education) as you obviously get to play loads of sport! :) However the theory side isn't so great, it's still a fun subject.

I also like maths... not to be confused with finding maths fun, i like it because i'm good at it! I like I.T. aswell, however we didn't get a chance to take it for a GCSE, i'm still taking it up for an A Level though.

Expanding on the subject slightly, my least favourite subject, has to be Science! That can probably be put down to crap teachers and a total non-understanding of the subject.

God i can't wait till my exams are over... :unsure:
  • My favourite subjects, well, there are so few of them... Anyway, the subjects that fall under favourites are:
    Information Processing and Technology, Indonesian, Physics (okay, maybe not so much the actual learning stuff, but the people in the class) and Chemistry.
  • Well seeing as how in a few weeks I shall be 40 it only seems fitting that I have a mid life crisis and start reminiscing over my schooldays!

My best subject was physics - adored it! But I also loved English and History.

And I still do!

Nowadays I adore teaching history and I even like maths!
    Never thought I would say that!
    I love teaching art too - kids are so creative!

Wish we had had ICT when I was at school but sadly we didn't even have a photocopier!
    LOL!

• You know what, Id have to say U.S. History. Only because it turned me into a president freak. Keep posting, stay cool.
    Rufus 3000

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion