The Truley Best Ninja Turtle
  • Who is your favorite ninja turlte, Mine since the first has been rapheal only because he is awesome, his moves and everything.
    Rufus out
  • Can't say I have a faverout, they are all cool. Haven't seen the show in quite a while tho'
  • Leonardo....I always liked the Katana.

Oh, and Shag, the new TMNT show is running in North America right now(not sure about over there) and the new game comes out on multi-consoles this October.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I have to go with leonardo because he is the leader, and just like mad i like his swords. Sharp things ROCK!!!! :punk:
  • Has to be Michelangelo dude.... :D God, i haven't seen the Teenage Mutant Turtles since i was a kid, but i used to love it! I've still got the action figures! Michelangelo was the greatest though, with the Nun Chucks and of course his pizza.
    ;)
  • Hmmmm..... memories..... I haven't seen the TMNT since I was a little boy. If I can recall my fav. was Raphael. Bec. I kinda like the moves and all.. I remember having a cap with raphaels face..and oh I remember I actually own a bag that looks like raphael with bandana and shell. or something like that...
  • Leo cause he is the best :punk:
  • Don, bos are awesome
  • It's a tie between Michaelangelo or Raphael. I liked Raphael for his enthusiasm and liked Michaelangelo mostly for his laziness.
  • Leo for me! He's just the best and cool moves!
  • i agree with ali g7, leo
  • Originally posted by Daniel M STAFF@Jun 4 2003, 05:46 AM
    God, i haven't seen the Teenage Mutant Turtles since i was a kid, but i used to love it!

So when was that... yesterday? ;)

Michelangelo is the coolest out of all of them, mostly because he is a lot like me. :flex:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Jun 8 2003, 05:24 PM

Michelangelo is the coolest out of all of them, mostly because he is a lot like me. :flex:

And how would that be? Fat and lazy? ;) :cunning:
  • Michelangelo Rules, hes a party dude, and man he can kick butt!! :fight:
  • Michelangelo is awesome because he had the nunchucks :clap:
  • Leonardo cause he uses a sword and I really like swords. Although Donatello is the brains of the foursome so he comes in second.
  • Michelangelo. He was the best! I was just watching the old BETTER turtles yesterday. His love for pizza was great! He was so lazy and fun! He's better than all the others. Everyone loves Leo...he's the leader dammit!
  • Sticks and stones may break my bones but big fat staffs will always bash me.
    Donatello will always be my favourite, enjoy.
  • my fav. is Donatello ..i am skilled with boe weaponary.. therefore this makes me like him..also hes the science dude out of the turtles i think he's real cool..and hes my favorite color!! Purple!! Party on Turtles fans
  • And I quote..ahem..

"Leonardo leads..Donatello does machinesss!! *thats a fact yea* Raphael is cruel but cool...Michelangelo is the party duuude! *partay!*"

Raphael is the man, who needs an explanation??! :fight:
  • Michelanglo because he is a party dude(well acording to the theme song anyway)
  • Mikey and his nunchucks rule although the second place winner is Raphael, then Leonardo. :rebel:
  • Who cares about the turtles? The best 'man' was, and always will be Master Splinter! The gaint rat who taught the turtles there skillz! The rat rules! :punk:
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Jun 27 2003, 12:22 AM
    Who cares about the turtles? The best 'man' was, and always will be Master Splinter! The gaint rat who taught the turtles there skillz! The rat rules! :punk:

Yeah I'm with you on this one Veitch!
    Funny how when the Ninja Turtles started out Splinter seemed to be more wolf than rat...at least in the comics he did!

But if I had to choose a green dude it would be Donatello - much for the same reasons as B_Rabbit!
    LOL!
    :disco:
  • If I had to choose it'd have to be Michelangelo because, just like me, he's the comedian of the the group. :lol:
  • Everyone was so serious and so omg we hafta focus and stay silent, michelangelo really was the comic relief and thats why he was the coolest
    :shy:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion