Weird Things You Can Do
  • I can dislocate both of my shoulder,twist my fingers way over a 90 degree angel and I go snap,crackle and pop.

How about you?
  • Well I can roll my toungue and crack my knuckles. Oh how wonderfully wierd and exciting! -_-

Don't expect many replies gabe, you're the only wierd one here :P
  • >snip<<br />
    Originally posted by KiLLa@Jul 3 2003, 12:45 PM

Don't expect many replies gabe, you're the only wierd one here :P

And you're not, Killa????!!!! :woot: Hehe!

The only weird thing I can do is my sense of humour....am reliably informed that it is up there in the weird stakes!
    :blink: Muahahahaaaaa!

My daughter on the other hand, can make her eyeballs shake! Seriously odd!
  • Uh...um..I don't know really how to explain this..but..I can make a weird noise with my mouth. You would honestly have to hear it to believe it. I can't describe the noise.

Maybe one day I'll make you all an audio clip of it.

Aside from that, I've got nothing over here.
  • I can turn my elbows inside out, make my thumbs touch my wrists, bend my fingers back to 90 degrees and you ought to see what I can do with a beer bottle... ;)
  • Im double-jointed in my thumbs so I can bend my thumbs to my wrists also...at least I could when i was younger. I havent tried in a while...
  • I can crack my Knees
  • Originally posted by hangoverqueen@Jul 3 2003, 12:18 PM
    ...and you ought to see what I can do with a beer bottle... ;)

Umm... I don't know if I want to know. :blink:

I can crack my knuckles, knees and jaw, wiggle my ears and shift my scalp. Roll and twist my tongue, and possibly the weirdest thing I can move my eyes independently. :wacko:
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Jul 3 2003, 03:48 PM
    [b][b]Uh...um..I don't know really how to explain this..but..I can make a weird noise with my mouth.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Chris N STAFF+Jul 4 2003, 11:28 AM-->QUOTE(Chris N STAFF @ Jul 4 2003, 11:28 AM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-RedKennypup2004</i>@Jul 3 2003, 03:48 PM
    [b][b]Uh...um..I don't know really how to explain this..but..I can make a weird noise with my mouth.
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004+Jul 4 2003, 11:19 PM-->QUOTE(RedKennypup2004 @ Jul 4 2003, 11:19 PM)[quote] [quote]Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Jul 4 2003, 11:28 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-RedKennypup2004</i>@Jul 3 2003, 03:48 PM
  • I can make my eyeballs virbate, and roll my tongue, and thats about it!
  • Not that it's a good thing but my ankles crack like......errrrr.......cracky things due to me spraining them so much.

A good thing is that I have an inane ability to remember things that i want to.......so expect me to know alot about games and very little about plumbing(which I do know........).

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Don't know if you'd class it in the 'weird' stakes, or not? But I can completely close off both nostrils at the same time, for roughly a min! :blink:
  • I'm not very weird (...okay, nearly kept a straight face for that one). Well, anyway, I can roll my tongue. Make a clicky sorta noise with my tongue. I can make my head shake fairly quickly. I can click my jaw.

Yep, thats about it.
  • I can crack my feet and I can roll my eyes like the undertaker used to do
  • Originally posted by hangoverqueen@Jul 3 2003, 09:18 AM
    ...and you ought to see what I can do with a beer bottle... ;)

HOQ... I think I saw a floor show like that in Mexico for a bachelor party... oh never mind this board it rated PG-13 :blink:

As far as my weird body... After years of jumping out of perfectly good airplanes... I can pop both knees louder than my knuckles. I can also twist and crack my back up and down.

I can also pop my jaw but it gives one :swear: of a headache!
  • I've been practising my cracking of the joints for quite some time now and I almost got them all down (exept for the elbows I think every other major joint is crunchy style on me). My favourite one is the neck-cracker.
    I were totally impressed by that evil cop in "Leon", who just before brutally killing every one on Leons floor, snapped his neck by turning his head in both directions. So a few years of bending later I am too able to inspire fear by looking like an idiot trying to dislocate his own neck.

I can also flick my eyebrows up and down really fast, that took quite some time to learn.

When I was quite young I used to insert various sharp objects (needles, small nails and pencils and such) under my skin to impress buddies. I'm rather tolerable to pain. Unfortunatly friends that are impressed by how much stupid things you can do are not the best of company and I still wear some scars from the time they wanted to make a scientific test of were exactly the limit of my ability lied.

• i use to pop my ancles and fingers but i cutted down after i learned in health that when you pop your fingers that it pulls you finders out of joint and back in joint and it numbs you joints down.
  • I am a master of the backward joints myself, I can bend all the tips of my fingers and toes backwards to a 90 degree angle, can also Crack my knuckles to sound like bone breaking, and after they crack they can bend more forward too touch both my wrist and the palm of my hand with almost all of my entire finger. :fight:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion