Is There Any Scottish Folk Out There?
  • Hi Im the kobra kid of Scotland my real name is Ewen Grant.Im from Grampian and I live in the country and I'm 11. Please tell me who you are where in Scotland you come from and what is your favourite console.

The kobra kid of Scotland

Please reply
  • I am not from Scotland directly but about 3 generations back my family came to the US from Scotland, Moffat to be precise.

...and chances are that the majority of the "fav console" replies will be Sony, in one form or another, this is a playstation site after all.

Welcome aboard laddie!!! :disco:
  • Well Kobra Kid I thought there weren't any more Scotsmen out there but you've proved me wrong. Anyway the name's Scott Guffie and I live in East Ayrshire in a smallish town not too far from the coast. Anyway while we're here I might as well ask if you've any brothers or sisters. I've got 2 younger sisters and boy what a big pains they can be. Oh and one of them is sitting beside me watching with rather keen eyes to make sure I don't insult her...much. Anyway she says to ask what made you pick that name cause she say's it's an awful alias.
  • My people are from Scotland. As I understand it, it's an area near Loch Kilkinney(sp?) and not too far from Dundee, which I think is a sea-town. I trace my lineage from Clan Stewart and Clan Buchanan, by way of the Morrises.

Nice to have you aboard, KKof S.

Ps. As for the name of my favorite console, check out the name of this place, for cryin' out loud! :bash:
  • I'm not Scottish but an old roomie of mine was and he was quite an interesting fellow. May your chimney always be a reekie.

JV
  • Have many sweaty......... um er Scotish friends, all hooligans I must add but mostly my best mate's.

Enjoy the site........................

PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2, nuf said :peace: