Do You Have A Lover, Or Dont You?
  • I know this sounds wierd... but I want to find out the population of API's BF/GF or not population. Hope you dont think its stupid.
    The flaming dragon cheater,
    PS,
    K.I.C.
    Keep in contact.
  • Well i'm lonley and don't have a girlfriend :cry: But heh! I only 12!! :rolleyes: :blink:
  • Well i'm a very happy single male. Enjoying single life, as you do as a 15 year old male... :lol: ;)
  • [quote]Originally posted by Daniel M STAFF@May 22 2003, 09:49 AM
    [b] Well i'm a very happy single male. Enjoying single life, as you do as a 15 year old male...
  • Hey I'm a Male Staff Member & I'm seeing a Female Staff Member of this very same site!

Meet my future wife on this site so there's 2 members taken!

Yeah Daniel 'Fluffy' Man is one of the staff members & he is lying about his age, yeah his mental age that is!! and don't think that I know about the pier down your way cathing on fire several times ;) we all know who started them. Kids these days!

Note from Lola: I edited this due to distasteful content - we do have children on this site.
  • I live in a "open" relationship,
    wich means I am allowed to go outside once a day.

I stayed with my girlfriend, that I learned is my common law wife, since (please hold while asking) 1996. We got one kid and one dog so I guess I have to put down taken. (since "Male with a harem of -rny chicks" wasn't an option.)
    :flex:
  • Am still living in "sin" :lol: (still not married, but am engaged.)

Have been in the same relationship now for eight years. Have three wonderful kids, and am blissfully happy!!!!

• Good Lord, I hope I don't have a boyfriend/lover, my husband wouldn't like that very much!! :blink: :woot:
  • As of right now I am single. But I am definately looking around.
  • I am a single 13 year old boy! That explains it all!
  • madhtr is a 21 year old male who is a little too busy for much of anything.

If you want to know what projects i'm working on, you know what button to press.

P.S. I am in love but i don't have time to act on it
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@May 22 2003, 08:31 PM
    [b]
    Yeah Daniel 'Fluffy' Man is one of the staff members & he is lying about his age, yeah his mental age that is!! and don't think that I know about the pier down your way cathing on fire several times ;) we all know who started them. Kids these days!

[/b]

:blink: Nobody saw me do it... you can't prove a thing... who told you...? :rebel: Oops... :lol:
  • 18 male and single although I am definately looking. Just haven't found anyone I really liked yet (or who really liked me).
  • 'ello i'm 16 and engaged..believe it or not..with who?..Flaming Dargon Cheaters sister..no doubt..no joke..i love her :) well keep it real folks..i'm outtie

P.S engaged at 16?! too young..nah..love has no age limit
  • I'm a single 15 year old guy but I am in love :hug:
  • Well Chris is not the only one 'boinking' a fellow member, KJB and I are married. Well I guess were not boinking anymore but we did at one point in time!

All I need is KJB to admit it and you will have your proof.
  • There are just not too many smart or mature people out there, specially for the age im in.

I dont want to get into any relationships yet...hehe got to wait till i could make a relationship real.
  • Im 13 and already I'm trapped by the dreaded female charm, thats right had a girl for about two months now and am loving every minute of it except for the times when you have to be the good other half which means no more saying 'shes fit' or cleavage watching from a balcony.
    Oh well I still love every other minute of my relationship.
    SNOOGANS!!! :disco: :disco: :disco: :hug:
  • I'm not single and I have about like 6 girlfriends. Girls chase me!!! Those 6 are very hot! Not bad hey for a 14 year old kid? :think: :2cool: :tired:
  • I am single...unfortunately. Well...what more can I expect, it is me.

Six girlfriends Cloud...are you stupid or are you very very sneaky and good at it? Or are you lying? Or are the girls just very, ummm, docile about it? :think:
  • i too am living in sin, im 21 and been with my man for 14months now, and there was me panicking when he went on holiday thinking he would forget me!!

We now live together and was told last night that he would have asked me to marry him months ago if he could afford a ring!
  • Originally posted by Cloud@Jun 19 2003, 10:53 PM
    [b]I'm not single and I have about like 6 girlfriends. Girls chase me!!! Those 6 are very hot! Not bad hey for a 14 year old kid? [/b]

Six girlfirends?! And one of them isn't smart enough to figure out about this? I figure it's hard enough to juggle with two..but six...woo.
  • i'm single yet im working on this girl in fact i need help>>

she is going out wit a shrimp that always huge how do i break um up
  • Well im 17 and single. Its not that i dont want to date but im just too d*** shy. I guess thats the curse of being a gaming geek. :doh:
  • Originally posted by bringiton@Jun 20 2003, 11:02 AM
    i'm single yet im working on this girl in fact i need help>>

she is going out wit a shrimp that always huge how do i break um up

Here is the key: You don't!

You wait until the girl needs your help before you invade on that "shrimp's" territory.
  • Kenny is absolutely right, if she ever found out it was you who broke them up she would never forgive you.

Give it time, your young.

I need a little clarification on something, what is...
    a shrimp that always huge [/b]
  • Actually Rex, i wouldn't like to hear the answer to that question.

You can't force people to have feelings that just aren't there.
  • I am taken by the girl of my dreams even though I am 16 and see is turning 18. :fight:
  • well currently I have a date today june 28th with this really good lookin girl. Shes so smart and great, she shares all the same intrests as me but seein as how I'm goin off to college in a little bit I dunno how its gonna turn out.

And yeah Susan B Staff she is a christian and a good girl anything less would be uncivalized. :shy:
  • I am very happily living with my partner of 3 years. We bought a house together last year and I became "Mummy" to his dog. ;)

We're not married or engaged and don't have any plans whatsoever to do so. It really isn't at all important to me. He bought me a Mackintosh type ring for my birthday when we'd been together 6 months. It also took him until then to tell me that he loved me. But it was "love at first IM" for me! :wub:
  • Been married for just over 2 and a half years and been together with my wife for nearly 4 years. I wouldn't have it any other way.

For all you yougsters out there I will give you one bit of free advice that I never took.

"If it has wheels or a skirt, you can't afford it." :cunning:

Man I wish I had listened, I could have been a Hugh Hefner still millionaire. :drool:
  • Married for 11 years but in the process of getting a divorce. :rules: We've been seperated for about a year now (from when she messed me around).

Wasn't interested in meeting anyone else as single life rocks but just this weekend I met an absolutley beatifull, intelligent, amasing lady and am hoping to be able to see her as often as possible. Had Butterflies in my gut since Saturday night and feel like a teenager again. :clap:
  • Everyone woman is absolutley beautiful, intelligent and amazing when you first meet them but as we all know that does not last forever. ;)

**As soon as KJB (my wife) reads this I may be in big trouble :bash: , so this may be one of my last posts. It has been great knowing you all.
    :(
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Jul 7 2003, 07:56 PM
    Everyone woman is absolutley beautiful, intelligent and amazing when you first meet them but as we all know that does not last forever. ;)

Amen to that - especially when alcohol is factored into the equation ;)

I try not to have
  • My dad taught me at a young age when I had a broken heart... for every beautiful woman out there... there's a reason why a guy left her. :rebel:

But now... married... three bambinos and wouldn't trade it for the world.
  • Originally posted by Topper@Jul 7 2003, 10:13 PM
    for every beautiful woman out there... there's a reason why a guy left her. :rebel:

Though that could also be turned around for men as well. I have heard that statement, except it was phrased towards men.

I have now certainly become a summer fever specimen.
    :hug:
  • i am single only 13 or 12.
  • Originally posted by emotionater@Jul 8 2003, 08:27 AM
    i am single only 13 or 12.

Yes remembering ones age is quite troublesome isn't it? Judging by your profile you would be 13. Don't worry it hardly shows. <_<<br />
    Too true Topper, I have met some very attractive in my day and after getting to know them I am very glad that I did not 'pursue' things any further.

But then again I guess I may have hit the jackpot with my current woman wife. ;)
  • Originally posted by Rex77+Jul 8 2003, 07:39 PM-->QUOTE(Rex77 @ Jul 8 2003, 07:39 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-emotionater</i>
    @Jul 8 2003, 08:27 AM
    i am single only 13 or 12.

Yes remembering ones age is quite troublesome isn't it? Judging by your profile you would be 13. Don't worry it hardly shows. <_<<br /> [/b][/quote]
    Darn, you beat me to insulting him.

Anyway I'm single and considering the gay law's in Finland I wont be getting married any time soon.
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight@Jul 8 2003, 05:52 PM
    Anyway I'm single and considering the gay law's in Finland I wont be getting married any time soon.

Hmm...well if you came over here to England, you got get 'married' with whatever you're with :rules:

As for me, single and 13 sums it up
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight@Jul 8 2003, 12:52 PM
    Darn, you beat me to insulting him.

Sorry Gabe but when I see an opportunity I have to take it. ;)

As for the marriage thing Canada is currently taking steps to allow gay marriage thing. Personally I think it is a good step forward why can't all these religious groups see that as well?

One of the stupidest quotes I have seen so far since this started was in a letter to the editor in my local paper...
    "Marriage by nature is heterosexual."[/b]

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Marriage was created by man. So it is not like the rules are written in stone.

The way some people are talking this will bring about the end of man. Another quote went something like this...
    "Heterosexual marriage is for procreation, homosexual marriage does nothing for anyone."[/b]

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

What are your views on this?
  • well i'm 15 (i'll be 16 on august 1st) and i hooked up w/ a girl when i was in Daytona but the cool part is, is that she live in the same state i live in which is really cool.
  • Well .... this is kinda ironic ... i had a chick ... she broke up wid me ... cause ... i played PS2 .. though i was a kid :cry: but guess what i ain't !! btw im 15 ...
  • Originally posted by PerFecT^@sS@s|n@Jul 21 2003, 02:05 PM
    Well .... this is kinda ironic ... i had a chick ... she broke up wid me ... cause ... i played PS2 .. though i was a kid :cry: but guess what i ain't !! btw im 15 ...

I believe that post would be considered called an oxymoron.
  • :disco: I have been married to my lover for almost 12 years.... 12 years on September 28. I love my wife......

[quote]Good times Bad times, You know I've had my share.

Worf
    :disco: :disco: :unsure: :woot:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Jul 11 2003, 04:33 AM
    The way some people are talking this will bring about the end of man. Another quote went something like this... [quote]"Heterosexual marriage is for procreation, homosexual marriage does nothing for anyone."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

What are your views on this? [/b][/quote]
    I myself have been taught that marriage is not simply because the two beings wish to procreate. I have been taught it is a commitment to spend the rest of your life with the other and live through it in good times in bad...isn't that where the "in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer." came from?

That is my thought or two.
  • I think that marriage is just another rule created by muddled societies, I dont think that a useless peice of paper is worth anything unless the people who sign in it beleive in it totally and even then why use it? Divorce rates have soared over the last few years so why do people start something that they cannot finish? It just goes to show we are not the intellegent life we think we are.
  • [b]People think they know what they're doing and think what it is that they're doing is right. That is the problem, though, they think too much and end up screwing things up.

Marriage is supposed to be a sacred bond between two people when they pledge to be with eachother forever.

What marriage has become today for many is what they "think" is right but they don't actually know what they're doing or what they're getting into.

People think of marriage as just a way to look good rather than a way to strengthen ones' bond with their partner.

Oh, and procreation isn't a reason to get married..."ooooo.......I just had a great idea......lets get married so we can further the human race!!"...If you feel this way then you may as well have the Divorce papers filled out and stored away for easy access.

Note from madhtr
  • Typical of you Mad, spacing yourself from legal blame :lol: I agree with you mad, people just dont know what they are doing, its just a shame that people dont see that they are making a big commitment, sure they say they do and they do see some part of it but not the full picture, my advice... dont get married for a couple of years (4 or 5) before you tie the knot and make sure you go through all kinds of situations together and find out what the person is really like, you might find bad or even good things? Who knows?
  • I have a girlfriend, just have'nt told my wife about her yet :hug: . Only joking :disco:

Truth is, been married for nearly 8 years now and have two beautiful kids.

Mad, great disclaimer

• The way I look at it, marriage first is for 'companionship'.. as God made woman for/from man because "it is not good that man should be alone". But, there is also the procreation standpoint, which, according to God's Word, is not supposed to happen outside of that sacred commitment we call marriage. God is the first one who came up with the marriage idea, it's just the ceremonies through which we manefest our desires to become man and wife that 'man' came up with, and have of course altered through the course of time.

Marriage is NOT to be entered into lightly, and as Mad pointed out so astutely, there are too many people who do just that; enter into it tooooo lightly. There is just too little concept of " 'Til death do you part"... what part of that don't we get!?!?!?

Me? Yep, I'm married, and for the SECOND time. The first schmuck was a 'good catholic boy' who decided one day that he didn't really like the whole marriage thing, so he left me with a 3 month old son!!! (I guess marriage ain't the only thing that changes to suit the 'masses' (said tongue in cheek), eh? )

Anyway, that all being said,.. that is my view-point on marriage. IT'S NOT A JOKE, IT'S NEITHER FOR FUN NOR FOR CITIZENSHIP!!!!! It is SERIOUS business, not to be taken lightly!!

(sheeesh, how do I really feel!? ;) )
  • Single, not looking and happy to be so!

:woot: :woot: :woot:
  • Same here!!!! but have got someone else watching my moves at the weekend at the moment but have no plans to take it further.

Free, Single & off to Ibiza in a few weeks time to drink & party all night and sleep all day. Not be much of a suntan from that holiday :punk: :punk:
  • I'm single and sixteen, I once loved a girl, last year, She dumped me for her x who used to beat her, he still does I think, see, I didnt beat her!!
  • I'm single :shy:

Please will someone go out with me :cry:
  • Originally posted by Chris N STAFF@Jul 28 2003, 07:51 PM
    [b]Same here!!!! but have got someone else watching my moves at the weekend at the moment but have no plans to take it further.

Free, Single & off to Ibiza in a few weeks time to drink & party all night and sleep all day. Not be much of a suntan from that holiday :punk: :punk:
    [/b]

Chris you wouldn't get much of a suntan even if you were out in it all day!
    :woot:

Anyway, don't forget to send me a postcard!
    And have a great time Hun!
    :hug:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion