Api Games Tournament!
  • Hello guys and gals! It's time for the monthly APi games tournament, Lethal Injection was our winner last time, but who'll be the winner of...

Diamond Mine

The Rules of the game ARE:

1. You must use the ONLINE version.

2. You must play the game on Skill Level 2 for the score to count.

This tournament will last for 1 week, and will finish on Sunday 10th August.

It's simple, addictive and fun to play!!

For anybody who hasn
  • Could I suggest using only the online version since the offline one seems to have a hint mode.
  • Cheers Gabe, forgot to mention, ONLINE VERSION ONLY. Thankyou. :)
  • Also it would be better if it was skill level 2 since in level 1 you can keep going for basically hours.Level 2 is in time trial mode so you need to constantly get points so the bonus meter won't go down.
  • Gabe has a good point (again), the rules have now changed... Level 2 should offer more of a challenge... sorry for the people who have already sent in scores, but it should be a more interesting game!

Good luck everyone :)
  • Alright i think i set a pretty good score to beat. I cant remember the exact score but it was in the high 3000's.
  • 6975.Will E-mail later with a better score.
  • It's funny that you should change the rules after the tournament started :rules: but I agree with the changes. The second level is more of a challenge and in the long run, evens the playing field. Perhaps you can use level 3 as a tie breaker if necessary?! :peace:
  • i don't have a paint program, so is there another way to do it, i mean show you my score?
  • Originally posted by hoopz@Aug 3 2003, 09:32 PM
    i don't have a paint program, so is there another way to do it, i mean show you my score?

Download the free program Irfanview.It's better than paint anyway and the instructions will work with it.
  • (1)4365
    I'll be back
  • Thanks for the help earlier Gabe

best score so far in the 7000's
  • 7457, I think.
  • 6354 (official - screeny shot) for me at the mo.

If i get time, i'll be sure to make such a score look a bit crap :D

:)
  • 8132.I'll put 10000 as my official target score.
  • Right then, half-way stage in the tournament and the current leader is Chargerfranchs!

Scoreboard

1. Chargerfranchs - 8820
    2. madhtr - 7997
    3. gabriel knight - 7457
    4. Steve F STAFF - 6345
    5. GamerGuy - 3765

Hoopz, BigBoy for your scores to count you will have to submit a screenshot, which is all explained in the first post. Cheers.
    :)
  • Pattern recognition, that's what it is, and I'm beginning to see another pattern........

You know of what I speak, Daniel. :think:
  • Reached my target score with 10187.
  • just to say i did send a screen shot but i'll send it again
  • You guys'd better watch it, cause I am coming close to my target score that I figure no one will beat, youd better be ready! I thought Id let you know that I set my target score at 12,100... did I make it? Well you'll have to wait and find out!
    :disco:
  • Latest scoreboard with one day left... who will be the winner??

Scoreboard

1. Chargerfranchs - 10247
    2. gabriel knight - 10187
    3. Hoopz - 10022
    4. Theve1tch - 9873
    5. madhtr - 7997
    6. Steve F STAFF - 6345
    7. GamerGuy - 3765
    8. Prince Vegeta - 2130
  • Well, it seems that Lethal Injection didn't make it... or didn't make it on time at least, as sneaking in with a last day winning score of 10887 was Gabe! Which makes the final scoreboard look like this...

Scoreboard

1. gabriel knight - 10887
    2. Chargerfranchs - 10247
    3. Hoopz - 10022
    4. Theve1tch - 9873
    5. madhtr - 7997
    6. Steve F STAFF - 6345
    7. GamerGuy - 3765
    8. Prince Vegeta - 2130

I'll be uploading all the screenshots onto my website for everybody to see tommorrow, well done to Gabe and everybody who entered!
  • Nicely done Gabe! I knew you would beat that score!

Congratulations! :clap:

This time it counts! :peace:
  • ya, gabe way to go :notworthy:
  • Well, looks like I totally forgot about sending my e-mail, doh! Oh well congrats Gabe :notworthy:
  • Gongrats Gabe! :clap: