Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • I just heard that Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to announce his intentions to run for Governor of California in the Gray Davis recall election.

Remember the last actor who held that office?

What do you all think about "The Terminator" running for Governor?
  • Actually i think he may have already stepped back from that decision and is not going to run, but i could be wrong. :)
  • Even though his movies are entertaining, I just can't see Arnold getting elected. He doesn't exactly have a whole lot of political experience--and with California facing some serious problems I think the voters won't go for him...I hope. Plus he's a conservative and CA is notoriously liberal. On the other hand, he probably has the most name recognition and he's married to a Kennedy.

Also, has anyone else heard rumors that Condi Rice is considering resigning her post in the Bush administration to run for CA governor?

I was watching CNN this morning and it appears that Arnold has officially announced his intentions to run for governor. But guess what other actor has also announced his intention to run?...Gary "What you talkin' 'bout, Willis" Coleman!!! :hug: It's true, I swear!

• Yeah, I too heard that he may just be stepping back from running. (heard this yesterday on ABC news, though AOL news would have us believe differently). I really don't think he'd make it anyway, as it was so adroitly pointed out that Ca is notoriously liberal, he'd not have a snowballs' chance in Hades! While it would be a nice refreshing change, it'd just never happen!!
  • Im in california so i believe anyone is better than gray davis! Go Arnold!!!! :peace: :peace:
  • The truth is that he will get voted as governor.It's california people.
  • I wish him all the luck!

I hope he wins cos if he don't he'll be back!
  • I second Daggers's thoughts. According to most of my friends who actually bother to keep up in politics, Gray Davis is not the greatest...so I say come foreward Arnold. I don't remember any actor holding a governor position, but I do know about what went on with an actor who was elected for presidency. Anyway, go Arnold! (I would try to spell the last name, but I don't wanna spell it wrong)
  • I think this recall thing is a big joke But Grey Davis has not helped the state that much either.... :unsure: It is true Arnold has said he is running for that seat if davis is bumped out. I will vote for him even if I don't think he will win.

Could you even think about Gary Colmon becomig govener....what a joke... who would vote for that little mean runt :fight: :swear: :stink:
    Only in California huh?

Worf
  • This cast in this recall election is like a bowl of granola.....what ain't fruits and nuts is flakes. But seriously, we're so screwed. The lame-ass voting public is going to vote for "The Governator," and we're still going to be lacking what we truly need, a good Governor. Gray Davis is being done in by "Total Recall," and we're stuck with "The Last Action Hero".

Hey, Cool-Aid!!!!!!
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Aug 8 2003, 01:17 PM
    This cast in this recall election is like a bowl of granola.....what ain't fruits and nuts is flakes. But seriously, we're so screwed. The lame-ass voting public is going to vote for "The Governator," and we're still going to be lacking what we truly need, a good Governor. Gray Davis is being done in by "Total Recall," and we're stuck with "The Last Action Hero".

Hey, Cool-Aid!!!!!!

That and much more, only in AMERICA.
  • Look after what grey davis has done to us and seeing other polititians screwing up our fair state i have come to the conclusion that we dont need a politian in sacramento and plus arnold is so flipppin rich he could probably pay of all our states debts:) :peace: