Who's missing a member? (no jokes!)
  • I was away for about 6 moths, and then i came back for a few weeks, then i had exams and left for a few weeks and cane back. So thats the story.

;)
  • That's alright It's been my problem also everytime thats also the reason I'm gone for ssooooo llloooooonnnnggggg!!
  • Ever since last trivia (Sunday May 4th), I haven't heard or seen Kentucky Fried Hippie . I know they were having severe tornados out midwest and his last post in the chat room was that a tornado was coming and he had to go.

I sent him a PM awhile after and no response.

Anyone else from Kentucky know Andy or has anyone seen him?
  • Now that you mention it Topper, can't say I've heard 'hide'nor' hair', of him either!
    Hope the 'wee fella', is alright?? Last Sunday (and a bit of Monday, for me.) was the last, I 'spoke' to him. And here it is, one week hence, and still no sign :blink:

Hope he is safe, and able to get back on here soon? That way we can cease to worry :(

On another note......has anyone seen or heard anything, from WB???
  • Just wanted to update.

Got a PM from Kentucky Fried Hippie and all is well!

:peace:
  • LIke Crash I don't know where way2shady's gone :cry:

He liked the same movie. I could tell by his avitar :2cool:
  • My best guess is that Way2shady will not be back for sometime, his account is no longer active.
  • I haven't seen SHAGGER in awhile. I kinda miss that guy. He was funny. :cry:

Where are you SHAGGER?

• I've not heard from WB of late, but I do know he's got large heaps on his plate, with (over)work and school.
    It's finals time, so I'm sure he's wracking his brain cell to get those "A's" he always gets!! :D
  • Three names I could remember that havent been on in months are mengsk, Haplo35, and punkbuddy. Were are youuuuu!!! :peace:
  • This dude.... who has a big mouth!! I can't remember his name :unsure:

But I do remember his legendary post!!

Something about a smartwise kettle?

And he has this avatar of a hip hop cartoon boy!!
  • That sounds like Bakerjosh to me squall. He has changed his avatar though.

I was wondering about two other Aussies, Fat Jiffy and Knowze gungk. FJ is moving into his new house if I'm not misstaken but what happened to Knowze?
    Did FJ take him with him?

Oh, and I too surely miss WB.
  • Seen that WB mde a post today, so that one side of the dark pair, but where the heck is the greath Lu? aint seen him in ages
  • Luci posted towards the end of the AV7 thread, stating that he's back. But now he's gone again :(

There's so many members who have seemingly dissapeared off the face of the earth, Haplo, PB, Sam (Chunli), Eliminator, Squanto, Demi Devil, Technoape ...

:cry:
  • Haplo probably isn't even a member anymore considering we get rid of members who don't post for a year, from time to time.

PB? Well, i emailed him about a month ago but i was having trouble with my email accounts so i don't even know if it made it to him. I had talked to him quite a few months ago and i know that he tends to enjoy very late visits to his local Denny's.......but i guess that has nothing to do with him being online. I haven't seen him even sign into MSN recently so my guesses would be that he's busy with classes and just doesn't have the time to get online, but that's pure speculation on my part.

It's been a couple months since i last chatted with Mrs. Sam but she hasn't really visited the forums in a long while. She does login to MSN every now and then but i haven't had an urge to talk with her recently.

Eliminator, Squanto, Demi Devil, and definitely Technoape have probably fallen into the abyss that is called "I didn't post in one year so my account was deleted to save bandwidth".

No telling what Lucy is upto nowadays but he does come in and rear his ugly mug in the forums from time to time. The last sighting was probably as Daniel mentioned, during AV7.

Knowze is still around and he usually posts late at night and most of those posts are in the jokes & Trivia forum.

Anyone else? Probably but i'm tired and i think i will sleep now. For my next announcement of UFO sitings......i mean rare member sitings, stay tuned to a tiny screen near you. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • What about ricecooker? the man who loves rice :feedme:
  • Originally posted by madhtr_STAFF@May 26 2003, 11:34 PM
    [b]Anyone else? Probably but i'm tired and i think i will sleep now. For my next announcement of UFO sitings......i mean rare member sitings, stay tuned to a tiny screen near you. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. [/b]

How about SHAGGER? I saw him post awhile ago talking him being busy and that he would try to get on more..but what's happened?
  • Last I heard from SHAGGER was that he sliced his finger on a potato knife. Quite a while ago now. :(

Digger and Devilchild are two people I haven't seen in a while. Devilchild cracked me up with everything he said (well mostly anyway) and Digger, well, I dunno, he was just cool.

Come back!
  • DC is still about on MSN, from time to time, but is sorting out his wedding plans for .....soon, (now i come to reply i cant remember when he said). As for digger, didn't he only have the net at work?
  • Where's a guy or women called lucifer! He's posted about 4000 posts but I've hardly seen him anywhere! :blink: :unsure:
  • Originally posted by madhtr_STAFF@May 27 2003, 02:34 AM
    [b]No telling what Lucy is upto nowadays but he does come in and rear his ugly mug in the forums from time to time. The last sighting was probably as Daniel mentioned, during AV7. [/b]

Yes, i quoted myself. I posted that only 5 days ago and is only a few posts up so please read through the last few posts before you post in the future. It is spamming when you ask questions about stuff already answered or answering stuff that's already answered(though the former is the only one that applies to you at the moment).

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

P.S. Lucy is a dude.
  • Mad, how on earth is Ali supposed to know that Lucifer has nicknames and what they are if he never heard of him!!!

Ali, Lucifer = Lucy = Lu. (and probably others as well)
  • Yeah.....I guess......But couldn't Ali have just read my mind or something.........oh, right........n/m. Heh, heh.

I guess i'll let that slide for now but it wouldn't have mattered anyway since small spam like that doesn't matter to me in the first place but had he known who Lucy was beforehand it still would have been spam, even if nothing was done about it. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Howzit all ! :punk:

Been a while and missed you all plenty. Heh heh
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Jun 1 2003, 05:09 PM
    [b][b]How about SHAGGER?
  • Where the hell is that freak Lucifer, tell him to get hi a$$ back here and fight me like a man! But realyy were is Luc?
  • I was chatting with Devilchild and he said Lucifer now owns his own reptile shop. (Big surprise!) and that he peeks in here every once in awhile...but doesn't post much.
  • Maybe the reptiles chowed his fingers :blink: ............ Would be good to see him around (sais me after major absence).
  • I am sure he fits in very well living in a reptile shop... you did say living didnt you? Oh he "owns" a reptile shop. Well good luck with that Luc were ever you are. Hang on, they have shops in Hell now? Go figure!
  • Originally posted by manneman@Apr 6 2003, 07:48 PM
    [b]What ever happened to Blaqasphalt?
    I sort of havn't deen him around in quite a while now.
    [/b]

Blaq is still around - just busy with work and social life!
    He is on MSN almost every day!
    Am going to see him on Saturday - will pass on your regards!

Thanks for missing me PJB! Had a lot to deal with recently but hope to back in action a bit more now!
    :lol:
  • How long should I be gone before anyone misses me? :cry:

Anyway, I'm not yet back...... so next time I want my name posted here! got it? :pump:

Peace be with you all!! :punk:
  • Yo, I'm back!!! How are ya! Anyone missed me? :fight:
  • havn't seen Rex for a time.
  • Ermm... Rex is still on pretty much everyday and still posting!

Squall, apparently it wasn't long enough, try staying away for longer next time and we might miss you... ;) :lol: Only joking of course! :D
  • Ahh... someone noticed... not who I thought it might be but oh well.

Originally posted by Daniel M STAFF@Jun 19 2003, 02:20 PM
    Ermm... Rex is still on pretty much everyday and still posting!

Sorry but your wrong on that one, Dan.

I have not been on the computer much lately.

It seems that if I miss a day then I miss three or four, by that time I am sure that the posts have piled up to a number that I can't read in half an hour or so. Because I like to read every post I then have to set aside some time to read every post which could take a couple hours plus doing some posting myself. Lately that has been the weekends, but now that I am caught up I will try to stay caught up.

Don't worry about a thing guys, Rex ain't going anywhere. ;)

Plus KJB is keeping me updated as to what everyone is doing.

• I just wanted to let y'all know that I've just gotten an email from Manneman and he's doing well. He's having fun at the nursing home, and his 'best' patient of all is a crazy Polish lady who won't shut up! :lol: reminds me of me! heheheeee

He said that he's read all the replies that he got in his 'farewell' post and he is very touched by all the heart-warming replies that he got there.

I'll keep letting you know what I hear when I hear it!!
    :peace:
  • I haven't seen Bid on for a long time. I think the last time I saw her on was a few weeks after the avatar awards..I haven't talked to her since then..where are you Bid? :cry:

• I know you all don't miss me yet, but I wanted to post in here to make sure that you don't! (too much) ;)

I'll be leaving this Saturday morning (June 28th) for my anual 'Sister Reunion'. It will be for one week, so I won't be around for a little while. I'll try to pop in here for one last visit Friday, then I'll be able to get back in here the following Sunday to check back in on things.

I just wanted to give y'all that little heads up so you'll know where I went!

Tootles!!! :woot:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Jun 25 2003, 11:23 AM
    [b]
    I know you all don't miss me yet, but I wanted to post in here to make sure that you don't!
  • Well Nikki you you finally posted something! long time since that happened ;)
    Now for the people i miss, the dark trio, Lu, DC, and WB!
    I know there was talk of Lu having a shop to run now, but it would be nice to see a guest apperance from him some time.
    DevilChild? Is he in full marriage preperal or just post shy of late?
    And WreckingBull? Haven't seen his ugly ^_^ face around in while, or am i just not seeing him?

And a couple of other people i miss are Fat Jiffy, has anyone seen that Ausrlian gezzer in a while? And Topper, another missing gezzer!
  • Hey Theve,

I don't get much time to check on at the moment I only have access at work and things are a bit hectic, plus there is a filter on the Broadband usage(but I get around it for short bursts).

I do miss being on here and probably haven't replied in great length for a fair while.

Work though on the positive side has just given me a brand new Fujitsu laptop to use :clap: so that means in a weeks time I should be able to access from home.

Till then hope everyone is well and look forward to catching up with you guys and gals soon. :woot:
  • Nice to know you missed me Veitch!
    Yeah right you did!

I couldn't possibly name all the folks here that are missed, so many good people..so much for me to catch up on!
    So many new members too that seem to be dominating the boards - no wonder us oldies don't get a chance to post much these days, far too busy trying to find some decent posts to reply to!
    Hehehe! :rebel:
  • I can tell by all the posts that people sure do miss me!!! F**K YOU ALL! :cry:

Yea I miss big ole Lu...where the devil is he?! *yes, pun intended*
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Jun 3 2003, 03:55 PM
    [b]I was chatting with Devilchild and he said Lucifer now owns his own reptile shop. (Big surprise!) and that he peeks in here every once in awhile...but doesn't post much. [/b]

That is where Lucifer is Gene.
  • Yippee, I was missed!!!!! Thanks Red :hug:

I'm still here, just not as often. Am smack in the middle of exams. So have to be a little 'tight' with my time, but not for too much longer....hopefully! :blink:
  • Nobody loves me!!! :cry:

I'm just visiting for a while to check if my special request was granted

Aparently not!!

How hard is it to type Squall9999 in this thread anyway? should I change my name to ABCDE1234?

I proudly say this.... Zidane is missing and so as Tidus
  • Originally posted by Squall9999@Jul 15 2003, 06:56 PM
    I proudly say this.... Zidane is missing and so as Tidus

Do I see a connection here with Squall, looking after Tidus and Zidane.

I smell a conspiracy.
  • what connection? who is squall? where am i? huh i'm in api forum! is this true..... well yes this is true, i'm very disappointed with my schedule because of this vacant slot. well squall9999, is your new school treating you nice? i hope so... anyway, gotta continue studying...
    bye bye
  • [quote]Originally posted by Theve1tch@Jun 26 2003, 05:52 PM
    [b] And WreckingBull? Haven't seen his ugly
  • Oh yeah, I forgot about WrekinBall!! I don't know why... :unsure:

Hush Gabriel, theres no conspiracy goin on!!

Is Evil Resident Bailing us? I saw him submiting new cheats, but he is not posting :cry:

..... and theres no conspiracy in that either!!
  • I wonder where pjb has gone off to?
    I used to chat with pjb (when the chatroom was up) but I haven't seen him posting lately.
    Also spiderklown has gone missing as well.
    Anybody else noticed they are missing? :think:
  • Allo all! I haven't logged in to Api for probably more than a year and you lot probably don't even remember me. Anyway I'm back and I'll try to log on more often :pump:

Cyas
  • Squall , i think he was saying there was a conspiricy because it was all Final Fantasy characters looking for Final Fantasy characters. :)

And welcome back Smooth. Your right i dont know who you are, but im kinda new. Well welcome back anyway. :)
  • And you think I don't know that GamerGuy? :cunning:

Gosh! sure this site is turning bluey quiet.... this thread hasn't lift up a page since my last visit

I miss PJB :cry: my fellow nation :punk:

And oh yes! Tiff and Lola :think: I think they're on honeymoon...... or not!
  • Originally posted by Squall9999@Aug 10 2003, 05:43 PM
    And oh yes! Tiff and Lola :think: I think they're on honeymoon...... or not!

*p!ss's self laughing*

*changes underwear and leg wear*

*reads again..... .... ..*

*Changes again*

Ok, ok, sorry about that.

Now Devilchild, him i miss, and i have a feeling he might be on his honeymoon so that isnt really a missing member as such.
    Where oh where is our dark lord :notworthy: LU? i still miss the ol' guy.
    And some one else i aint seen in a while is Newish, any one seen him laterly???
    And what about my luv Rollerz??? (Rollerz dont read.... Reds the one i want really :D )
    Oh and i suppose i miss me posting as much :blink: yes i miss nopt being around as much, and have been very post shy when i have been in, sorry.
  • If thats the well you feel sweetums then maybe i will leave for good!

Just kidding of course...sorry to disappoint you all...but I will be leaving for disney world on thursday.
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288@Aug 10 2003, 07:12 PM
    [b]If thats the well you feel sweetums then maybe i will leave for good!

Just kidding of course...sorry to disappoint you all...but I will be leaving for disney world on thursday.
    [/b]

My dear, how nice to see you again
    danm shes back
    Why must you tease me so, reappearing just to go again :cry: I want you back here forever.
    Red dont belive it
    I would never want the Mel girl

You know i only want you Rollerz my luv! Have fun in Disney world, and dont forget to kick micky for not replying to my letters, oh and give Minnie my love, ......wait no dont, dont go, you and minnie can meet each other, my triple life could be exposed....... :D

Edited after making a fool of myself with outdated infomation. Sorry to hear the new info, and sorry for being incorrect. Thanks for the PM.
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Jul 20 2003, 05:06 AM

I must also say that I've missed my heroine.......

Awww thank you Wreckin'!
    Missed you too!

:hug:

Veitch.....you have a cruel, cruel sense of humour.....and I love it!!!
    Hehehe!

Squall - the chances of Tiff and I being on honeymoon are slim to none since we split up around a month ago!

Laterz all!
    :woot: :woot: :woot:
  • Or is it me or I haven't seen SpeedDemon and DaggersLover for a long looooong time, just what happened to those two???
  • Heh Heh funny you should say that:):) nah im still here i just dont post alot Im just usally watching the forums. Funny you should say me and speedDemon were both working on a website together too. But geeze I gotta post more if im already being named as missing:) but im always here. Have fun :peace:
  • I havnt seen old Gene in a LOOOOONG time. Any one seen him?
  • Gene is online every now and then in AIM, though i rarely chat with him much. He's quite busy getting ready for classes which are starting soon. He doesn't have as much time nowadays as he used to have to visit the site.
  • I chat with him on AIM every now and then too, but i havnt gotten around to asking why he hasnt been posting. Thanks Madhtr. :)
  • I'm...I'm actually missed?!?!? :woot: Thanks GamerGuy, Mad is right though. I have a very hectic schedule this semester at school. When im not in school im at work and vice versa. I have no days off so thats why I hardly get to come in again. I'll try to get in here a bit more =)

Speaking of which, Mad.....Everytime I try and IM you its your grandmother on your screen name :blink: Is it really her or are you playing mind games?!
  • I've been meaning to setup AIM not to auto-login on my grandma's PC but i keep forgetting. It is my grandma answering, though, as i work most days and most of Saturday and i'd answer you if you were really talking to me.

Anyway, hope classes and work aren't too rough on ya. I've been rather busy with work myself.......I'm actually in the back stretch of a 45 hour week(only have 2 days left).

Well, i hope that you enjoy posting(Yeah, when you have the chance....heh, heh) and have fun gaming(heh, heh.....good luck finding time right?).
  • I want to know where "The Fluffster" is? Seems like ever since he got that PS2, he has been around less and less, only popping in for the Games Tournament.

What's the story there Daniel?
  • [quote]Originally posted by chargerfanchs@Sep 9 2003, 11:00 AM
    [b]I want to know where "The Fluffster" is?
  • *sniff*, no one missed me. Well, well, FINE THEN! :cry:
  • Hey!!! glad to know many misses me..... :crybaby:
    I'm really touched...

Glad to know this forums still alive!!!

here are some of the peepz that i really misses

gene starwind
    squall9999
    madhtr
    susan(staff)
    Fluff
    jim

etc...

Thanks for missing me!!!!!!
  • Where's KiLLa?!?!
    Where's Gene Starwind?!!
    Where's gabe knight?!?

Dang..I miss all of them.
  • I think Gene Starwind is back? or maybe that was cloud strife, I can't remember.

I'd like to see
    Mengsk
    KiLLa
    juggleknot
    Gideon
  • Just as i thought i m alone

anyways i m missing susan(staff)
  • QUOTE(Prince_Vegeta @ May 5 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]62295[/snapback]

Just as i thought i m alone
    anyways i m missing susan(staff)
    [/b]

Veggie,
    Susan B Staff is speediebeenie
    and she's back. :clap:

Thank goodness, I would miss the APi mom's famous recipes.

I just thought of another person whom I miss from here. Anyone seen mikeyw??
    I talked to him once or twice since api shut down...but that was back when I could remember my aim password.. :blush:
  • Would love to see Gideon (Steve), KiLLa and GeneStarwind back, amongst many others. I have tried e-mailing Lucifer but no luck thus far - will have to try dropping the others a line and hope their old e-mail addys and still current.
  • Where the hell is lucifer, excuse the pun, had many a biff with him in the past :P. What about knowze gunk? I think he was from brisbane. Hm, there are so many I just cant remember either!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion