PS2 --> MacIntosh to play DVDs??
  • Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to plug the PS2 into a Mac G4 to play DVDs or games? I have a cable that physically connects them (firewire port on my Mac to the iLink on the PS2), but I can't get my Mac to recognize the PS2. Any ideas???
  • I don't think that there is any way to watch the DVDs on the Mac. Even if they connect together i don't think that they're compatible. Besides, why not hook it up to a bigscreen and watch it. Instead you would rather watch it on a small screen. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • If you have a PC you can buy a scart socket for it.Then you buy a TV card and TV software You plug your PS2 into the computer turn on the auxillary channel of the tv software and then you can watch DVD's from your PS2. I know this can be done because i have had it done on my PC
  • I don't see why you would want to plug your ps2 into your computer, other than maybe to take some screenshots of some sweet moments in the game and then use them for a background on your desktop, so why exactly do you want to hook your ps2 up to your computer?