• i saw darknite pull an ultimite blue eyes on me but he did not use the card to do it can i get this card i have the peices but i want the card please help me :rebel:
  • I'm not sure this will work but in the series Kaiba brings forth his Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon by first having all 3 of his blue eyes on the field and then using a polymerisation card to combine them into one. As for other tips well I've watched the seris often enough to know that the timw wizard card is one majorly powerful card (as long as you get it right anyway) but it has a drawback. On his staff there are skulls and if you hit one of them the time wizard will take a chunk out of your life points but if you dont hit a skull then all of your enemies monsters will probably die (unless they're zombies). Apart from that just play smart and you'll win. Oh and don't rely too heavily on monster cards you have to use magic cards in order to win. Finally if you have 2 compatible monsters on the field then it can be a good idea to polymerise them to create one even stronger monster. For example if you have Gaia the dark knight and curse of dragons on the field then you an polymerise them to becaome Gaia the Dragon Champion. That's all I have to say on the subject of Yu-Gi-Oh and these are only things I've picked up from watching the TV show so they might not totally apply to the game.