How Long Are You On Api A Day?
  • If you are in skewl all day just pick how long you would play on a weekend.
    I pick 1-2 hours a day. :)
  • I used to be here 4-5 hours but then this place kinda died for a while and the switch between this board and the other one I kinda forgot about this place... now I only come on here every once in a while. ;)
  • What exactly was the question?
    How much gaming do I do or how many hours do I spend reding post on APi?
    I voted for the later, and I put down 3-4 hours.
    I got alot of time on my hands as I am at home all day taking care of my daughter.
    So allmost every naptime I check the forum cus it's the least noisy thing I can do and then I get on for a couple of hours at night if I haven't got anything better to do, like reading a book or drawing or plotting on how to one day be the supreme leader of planet earth or gaming. :D
  • Most week day's I'm here between 1-2hrs......although that varies (sp?) depending on what state the house, kids, & mood I'm in. ;)
  • I am constantly checking the Forums. 20 minutes here, 30 minutes there, but if you add all the time up it equals about 2 hours a day.
  • I'm like Rex, in for a little bit here, and a little bit there. In total prob about 2-3 hours on a week day, and 4 tops at the week end.
  • I am usually on for 3 hours on a bad day and 4 hours on a good day.
  • well your not gouing to bleave this but i'm in APi for 6 hours or more.
    Yes it's true couse in the summer i alawys saw speedie come on and go off for work and if ya dont bleave me youcan ask her yourself!
    But it's true i'm on 6 hours or more a day
  • Originally posted by mikeyw8187@Nov 25 2002, 04:57 PM
    well your not gouing to bleave this but i'm in APi for 6 hours or more.

• Many know by now that i'm the man with little sleep. I login for a bit when i get to workk to check messages. I usually am online for my one hour lunch break at 12 EST. Then when i get home until anywhere between 12a and 3a depending on whether i'm worried about getting up early the next morning. So, you add up all these and you get anywhere between 6 and 9 hours per day. So i voted for 6+ as that's how it goes down on normal days. Saturdays are usually less because i don't get online much then. Just remember, some one has to be here to keep the forums clean.... Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I am on usually 2-3 hours a day which is pretty good for me........
  • I used to spend much more time here. Now, with both a more demanding schedule away from APi, and fewer threads of interest here, my time here has been cut way back. Still, I drop in at least 5 days a week. :)
  • Well, I am usually on allot more now and I am on about 3-4 hours a day.

• Well, let's see...... about an hour in the mornings on a workday, about an hour or two in the evenings after work, and then from the time I open my eyes 'til I go to sleep on the weekends and any time I'm not working..... I'd have to vote for the 5ish or so.

(hey WB, don't forget to murder me later) :lol:
  • I am on it as long as possible :rules: :doh: :rebel:
  • i used to be on for hours, but then ii moved out of my parents and only get on about 430mins a day in my lunch break and not at all at weekends. However its all guna change soon as my fiancee has just bought me a PC, so as soon as i get the internet set up i will be back to possibly 2 hours a day. So bring back LIVE Chat as oddish is coming back x x
  • Originally posted by oddish182000@Sep 8 2003, 05:09 AM
    ii moved out of my parents and only get on about 430mins a day in my lunch break

Wow....that's a long lunch break actually....430 minutes? Does your boss know you take that long on breaks?
  • Well, mine changes to about 1 hour a day now. I too bust with other matters. I usually just keep a window open of api. But the forums I find, are not as active as they used to be.
  • I used to be on these forums as much as possible, but ever since I have started working my time has been cut back a lot. I try to make it in here whenever I get on, but I usually dont get the time to post much anymore, which is kinda sad.
  • that should have been 30mins. thanx for pointing it out red!
  • 30-1 hour for me.but i cant get on all the time. :rolleyes:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion