Announcement: Ladies, Gentlemen...
  • Mistress Lola is now considering applications to join her guild.

Prospective candidates will show enthusiasm, a propensity for evil-doing and a strong desire to win at all costs. Should you be interested, please apply below, stating your reasons for wishing to join and any special talents you may possess.

Successful applicants will not only benefit from pooled resources, greater chances of fraggage and access to bigger and better weaponry but will present a united front to take down those mean bullies of The Poop Loop.

More importantly, guild members will have the satisfaction of being part of the One True Guild and associated with Madame Lola's Amorous Avatars, winners of the last AV awards and reknowned arse-kickers of such miscreants as Lucifer, Gideon and Majik.

Mistress Lola would like to wish all applicants the very best of luck.
  • :harhar: Long live the Loop! Don't let her lie to you!!

Need I remind you that I was the Av awards 3 winner and I know what it takes to win.
  • QUOTE(xl SpeedD3mon lx @ Apr 27 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]61791[/snapback]

:harhar: Long live the Loop! Don't let her lie to you!!

Need I remind you that I was the Av awards 3 winner and I know what it takes to win.
    [/b]

AV3 pfffttttt....that was prehistory, Amigo! If you know what it takes to win, why didn't you put your dubious skills into practice for the three following awards? Hmmmm? :rolleyes:

And need I remind you that it was a member of Team Lola that won the last awards? Not only that but we were way ahead on the overall voting!

Oh, and I never lie - your sorry arses will be ours! Honest! :devilish:
  • QUOTE(Mistress Lola @ Apr 27 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]61802[/snapback]

AV3 pfffttttt....that was prehistory, Amigo! If you know what it takes to win, why didn't you put your dubious skills into practice for the three following awards? Hmmmm? :rolleyes:

[/b]

I was being fair to the APi community by giving them a chance to win, lol. ;)
  • There is only madame lola who has to advertise for people to join her guild - *sigh* oh lola why dont u give it up and go back to your knitting :D