Frag Is Comming
  • Just wanted to give everyone advanced notice, i have a frag with your name on it.

And because I am one of the most upstanding individuals within this community i thought it only fair to give you all a chance.

Unofficially, today I begin the quest for the Frag Daddy.

This is the individual with the most frags to their credit.

Why start this?

Well, its too easy to frag a level 1 member with a tank so if the level 1's increase quickly it makes the place a more level playing field. A sort of mutually assured destruction if you will.

Are you scared? :crybaby:

Cause its time to die :bash:
    Let Battle commence

Ah, (lighting a cigar off a stick of dynamite) bring on the chaos..... :devilish:
  • baah.
    im still the higher level owner !!
  • QUOTE(A-J @ Apr 20 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]61447[/snapback]

baah.
    [/b]

Is that the sound of the predatorious chicken sheep I hear?
    The very species that roam the forums hunting for level one, non active members?
  • Oh well, it appears that we 3 kings get to cause havoc and destruction on the masses. :boxing:

I propose that for us the only level ones that are fair game are those silly enough to attack first. Lets call this "assisted suicide". :devilish:

everyone else should be considered free range fragees! :bash:

unless of course this is asking too much?
  • The very species that roam the forums hunting for level one, non active members?

aye come on man, i never kill a non active member. All those i frag are mostly 'executive' members since there's so many of them.

@ majik i propose we make a faction and cause havoc together like so :bash: hehe
  • Exhibit A

Now, don't tell me you're attacking anything that might have a chance o defend themselfs.
  • now dont tell me that none of those who i fragged are inactive members. They're regular posters. Its not my fault if they havent levelled up.

not to mention its a friggin board game !!..
  • "Frag is Comming" - Thread Title

So, making Commie threads now are we? Tsk tsk. :P
  • by the way how do i check my log of the attack option
  • QUOTE(A-J @ Apr 21 2006, 02:35 AM) [snapback]61471[/snapback]

by the way how do i check my log of the attack option
    [/b]

Click on your name and scroll down to the bottom. Then you know who has been targeting you and who you have been targeting. Of course, you can do the same thing to other people to see what they have been doing. It's good times.
  • Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

hmm.. well doesnt seem to work for me. I can't even click on my own name !!
  • QUOTE(A-J @ Apr 21 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]61473[/snapback]

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

hmm.. well doesnt seem to work for me. I can't even click on my own name !!
    [/b]

Ah, ok... Regular members can't access them yet. Well, I guess right now you're out of luck. Jim should be implementing something soon enough, though. So far, he has exceeded all of my expectations. Guess you'll just have to keep trying to attack until you are allowed in that case.

Once you have access, then you do as I said and it's easy to know when and who to attack (If you so please)
  • ho hum

logs on today and couldnt believe my eyes. I had been involved in 14 skirmishes and two particular individuals had stolen frags of me - all behind my back.

i thought this was excellent :blink:

i mean if everyone is going to have a go then the whole place will end up just like me....ah :devilish:

come to daddy little children and let me tell you all a story about a boy, a girl and their powertools! :rolleyes:
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If i only i understood all this!!!

I know i just keep killing myself which cant be good - until i reason i took some other unsuspecting victim along at the same time.

mmmm majik - u wanna join sides an have a glamarous assistant??? I can pull chickens out of hats and they have bird flu - one sneeze and their finished!!
  • Janey

were if i was to entertain the idea of a glamourpuss assistant then obviously there would have to be certain criteria met even before an interview would be held.

Obviously the implementation of a regime of carnage and destruction is only a pass time for me...its the hearts, minds and souls of the citizens of APi that I seek to bend to my will.

And it for this reason that i would set a series of tasks to any apprentice.

Would you be interested in a little domination?

:devilish:
  • I'm just waiting in the background...........................watching....................waiting...............mastur.............................thinking over things!

They just as you all least expect it

BOOOSH!!!!

I kill myself again!
  • Am i interested in domination??

Ask tiff mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am always up for a bit of chaos
  • QUOTE(Majik @ Apr 21 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]61459[/snapback]

Oh well, it appears that we 3 kings get to cause havoc and destruction on the masses. :boxing:

I propose that for us the only level ones that are fair game are those silly enough to attack first. Lets call this "assisted suicide". :devilish:

everyone else should be considered free range fragees! :bash:

unless of course this is asking too much?
    [/b]

That's OK with me if I may frag Kentuckey Fried Hippie once in a while, you know, just whenever I fail to beat his highscore on snake.

• OK thats me equalised with those ejits who dared to have a go at me earlier :bash:

I dont mind you making your own personal minion of KFH, tho I do be partial to blowing that head up now and again!

Mods are fair game at all times - so that gets speedie, hoq and lola a regular spanking :devilish:

but are alliances to be considered? say under the auspices of a guild or something?

And i would advise that everyone stay away from Tiff, he does himself more harm than any of the rest of us could :harhar:

Oddish - i will await the outcome of the above questions before setting your first task
    but maybe you could blow Tiff in the meantime.

blow him up, i meant.
  • I'll have to get back to you on the question of alliances after consulting the members of my guild. In the meantime stick to solo attacks why don't you. :devilish:
  • QUOTE(Majik @ Apr 21 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]61516[/snapback]

...so that gets speedie, hoq and lola a regular spanking :devilish:

[/b]

Promises, promises...
  • Now L, you know i never promise anything. However, i have been know to surprise an individual or two in my time :rolleyes:
  • QUOTE(Majik @ Apr 21 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]61516[/snapback]

Mods are fair game at all times - so that gets speedie, hoq and lola a regular spanking :devilish:

[/b]

Dream on, Baby! :59:
  • Mistress Lola.

now that you have reopened your famous bordello you can expect to be fired at by every young hothead with an ache to develop a reputation......

I hope you have braced yourself for what I could only imagine will be one step up from a blitzkrieg.

• QUOTE(Majik @ Apr 27 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]61786[/snapback]

Mistress Lola.

now that you have reopened your famous bordello you can expect to be fired at by every young hothead with an ache to develop a reputation......

I hope you have braced yourself for what I could only imagine will be one step up from a blitzkrieg.

[/b]

I know, I know....I seem to be spending all my time on my back these days! :rolleyes:
  • U said it nic lol!!

Isnt it funy how i seem to remember that lola used her body and sex to win on AA7????? Is this how u win anything my dear??

its just shocking you have to resort to these levels!! :blink:
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ Apr 28 2006, 07:47 AM) [snapback]61829[/snapback]

U said it nic lol!!
    Isnt it funy how i seem to remember that lola used her body and sex to win on AA7????? Is this how u win anything my dear??
    its just shocking you have to resort to these levels!! :blink:
    [/b]

Of course Jane - it would be selfish of me not to share the Lola love! When one has such outstanding assets, it is a waste not to use them. One has to do one's best.....and I am the best! ;)

Also, if I recall correctly, the last AV that you entered was stripping her clothes off!

Pot. Kettle. :devilish:
  • Yeah - but aint u gettin a bit old for all that now ;) it all starts to head south when u hit 40!!! :clap:
  • so.. how can i become a clansman miss lola ?

(hey i just noticed im an executive member now, woohooo :D )