The Attack Options
  • Ok Ok i was only joking, can we be :hug: again??

Seriously however i am sure you have seen that little attack button under each member and wondered what happens if you click it
    and the answer is you get a choice of knife, bat or gun to assault that member with - however they can defend themselves too!!

If you win you get experience points but loose health and strenght points in the progress. These are recovered 3 hours later. You will be delighted to know the other person cant return the favour for 3 hours either.

Should you die you will recover in...yup..3 hours.

Now to the crux of this thread - the gun, bat and knife.

Well, i was thinking that as weapons are not really ...us.

So i would be interested to hear what you think would make a good weapon to enter the APi arena with? :g:

If we get enough quality playstation/gaming related weapon suggestions we can run a poll to vote for your favourite (if thats possible with weapons) implement of carnage and destruction.

To start the ball rolling my suggestion is

the lead pipe of Silent Hill fame

Now its up to you, if you think you are hard enough :flex:
  • The shard of glass from Manhunt.

A 9 iron or wedge from ________ (insert your favorite golf game here)
  • How about the old favourite - a frying pan. Although I'm tempted to ask for razor-sharp wit a la Guybrush Threepwood...

ETA: How could I forget? Surely there has to be a wet fish in there somewhere!
  • there should definetly be a MK22 style tranq gun option in there, it will have a very random chance of working but if it works the hitter should get double exp and the receiver is incapable of attacking for double the time.

Or, if not, a standard Katana would do just fine :p ( I realize there's a knife here already, but katana's are way cooler)
  • A little off topic here but how 'bout being able to steal/rob other members? Maybe if you kill someone you get a quarter to half their points or maybe just the money in their wallet?

• Ok i was dead yester day

Evil lot u are!!

I would poison you - slow and painfully mwahahahaha!
  • The wrench from Dark Colud 2 could replace the bat and any of Ratchets gloves should qualify I think.

One piece of sneaky weapon that I don't know is represented in any game, but still, is the ton of bricks. Perfect for payback attacks.
  • Maybe thermite grenades would be an idea to add into the attacks?
  • Steal (at a lower level with no damage) and Mug (at a higher level with damage) would be awesome additions. Mug damage could be approx. 50% of current Str. Steal could be gained at like level 5 and Mug could be like level 20. Steal could have like a 50% chance of success, while Mug could be the same, only unsuccessful attacks would go as follows. Steal - Just loss of the 50% of Str. Mug - Loss of the 50% of Str plus 25% HP. Iunno, I like it ^^

Also, I need a Buster sword as a weapon. <3
  • A kamikazee weapon guys !!..

if your low on HP and want to make a good death, you can attack loosing all your HP but dealing VERY heavy damage to the other one.
  • Bah on your newfangled guns! Give us an old-fashioned bow-and-arrow. A javelin, maybe!
  • How about green fog that turns you inside-out!
  • QUOTE(A-J @ Apr 17 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]61198[/snapback]

A kamikazee weapon guys !!..

if your low on HP and want to make a good death, you can attack loosing all your HP but dealing VERY heavy damage to the other one.
    [/b]

NIce idea A-J it might work!! clever!!

how about throwing stones? or pea shooter? it would be a great mocking attack :D
  • I'd be opting for a gunblade, myself!! :flex:
    Oh, by the way, I notice that my points are down to 4/30. Someone has apparently attacked me at some point... how do I find out who the little rascal is so I can bake them some (tainted) cookies!? :blink:
  • one more thing guys, you should really tone down the power of some of the weapons, namely the tank and the dynamite. Because at my current level, i am able to take out a level 1 user with a single tank attack.
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ Apr 18 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]61318[/snapback]

I'd be opting for a gunblade, myself!! :flex:
    Oh, by the way, I notice that my points are down to 4/30. Someone has apparently attacked me at some point... how do I find out who the little rascal is so I can bake them some (tainted) cookies!? :blink:
    [/b]

That sounds about right... They just need to get out there and build up their own levels now. The EXP you get from those type of kills isn't that good though.
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ Apr 19 2006, 05:28 AM) [snapback]61318[/snapback]

... how do I find out who the little rascal is so I can bake them some (tainted) cookies!? :blink:
    [/b]

Check your profile, i.e. click your own name. At the bottom at the page you will see recent attacks.
  • QUOTE(Majik @ Apr 14 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]61025[/snapback]

Now to the crux of this thread - the gun, bat and knife.

Well, i was thinking that as weapons are not really ...us.

[/b]

If the gun, bat, and knife aren't up to snuff, how 'bout a big hammer? :bash:

Or, Ratchet's wrench?

• How about ebony & Ivory or Rebellion from devil may cry 3 :censored:
  • Well then... How about a Photon Blade from Phantasy Star Online? It's much like a light saber. ;D

But as a weapon of choice, I would go with... Umm... :g: either...

- Woolfwood's Cross Punisher. <3 Anyone would know this one if you've watched Trigun.<br />- Or, Alucard's Hellsing 454 Casull Auto named Joshua and Jackal. If you watched Hellsing, you know what they can do. ;x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion