• If you had a choice as to 3 songs to have played at your funeral or wake etc. What would they be and why? They can be sentimental, funny, ironic or even totally WRONG. My three would be...

1. Venom - Raise the Dead
    2 ACDC - Highway to Hell
    3. The Berzerker - Death Reveals

B)
  • Fade to Black metallica

Someone has suggested Take your daughter to the slaughter by iron maiden for me to walk down the ailse too! :huh:
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ May 7 2006, 11:43 PM) [snapback]62536[/snapback]

Someone has suggested Take your daughter to the slaughter by iron maiden for me to walk down the ailse too! :huh:
    [/b]

That seems a little bit on the morbid side oddish. Were they inebriated when they said that?

Anyway, I really don't know what I would play at my funeral. I'd have to get back to you on that. One that I know for sure would have to be a favorite church hymn of mine. I'll get back to you on the other two songs though.

• I'd have Paranoid by Black Sabbath. Not that I am paranoid, but the lyrics seem like a reasonable good-bye message. Runners up would be Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden od You Can't Bring Me Down by Suicidal Tendencies.
  • Angel of Death - Slayer :devilish:
    Frayed Ends Of Sanity - Metallica
    Wipe The Tears - Machine Head

Then I would have everyone up in the front start a Pit!! :punk:
  • QUOTE(Tiff @ May 8 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]62551[/snapback]

Angel of Death - Slayer :devilish:
    Frayed Ends Of Sanity - Metallica
    Wipe The Tears - Machine Head

Then I would have everyone up in the front start a Pit!! :punk:
    [/b]

Am making notes for when i push you under that bus for the insurance money lol!!

Red, i dont think she was serious - but yes most of the time we are drunk on that forum lol!!!! Dont think ive met any of them on there when ive been sober! We drank the bar dry @ the last bash - ask tiff about the grolsch incident!
  • Quite something different to think about Lethal......

Any Pantera but not from the 'Great Southern Trendkill' album (was my least favorite)
    Marilyn Manson - The Dope Show
    Sum 41 - Heart Attack

These could change.
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ May 9 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]62602[/snapback]

Am making notes for when i push you under that bus for the insurance money lol!!
    Red, i dont think she was serious - but yes most of the time we are drunk on that forum lol!!!! Dont think ive met any of them on there when ive been sober! We drank the bar dry @ the last bash - ask tiff about the grolsch incident!
    [/b]

Oh Marc & the "Grolsch" incident :D

Marc - "20 pints of Grolsch please"

Barmaid - "you know you can come back one at a time"

Marc - "nah! everyone drinks Grolsch"

*hands Tiff 4 pints*

Marc - "get one of these down ya, Share the rest & come back for more"

Then the pace was set for a day worth of drinking for charity at 2pm and we were all taking it easy from 11am as the Bash didn't finished until 1am. Such a nice Irishman Marc is. Then at 7pm the barmaid told us the Cider has gone, Drank Grolsch completly DRY and the Guinness was boarderline. Great weekend that was, raised some serious money. I won 3 competitions & came 3rd in the air-guitar one! :punk: I'll have to dig out photos for ya Red
  • LOL okay okay. Drinking for charity??? Never heard of such an idea. :blink:

Okay okay, I've come up with three songs for my funeral.

Goodbye to You-Michelle Branch
    Pretty Girl-Sugarcult
    You're Gone-Something Corporate

As for the old church hymn..can't even remember the title.. :g: I'll edit this when I rememeber.