• Dudes its my birthday 2day

if ya don know who i m its me prince vegeta
  • Happy birthday PV.......

Get loads of gifts ? New car....... dozen beers PS2 games ???
  • I thought that was you PV. Happy birthday, have a freakin awesome day. *BIRTHDAY PUNCHES* :boxing:
  • I just gave you your birthday present. I even unwrapped it for you. It looks like this...

Rex77 attacked -~-~-DASH-~-~- with a Tank (63 str) and took off 38!
    -~-~-DASH-~-~- has 0 HP left! -~-~-DASH-~-~- is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!
    You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen). You gain: 13 EXP points!!!! [/b]
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy Birthday. ;)

• QUOTE(Rex77 @ May 11 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]62816[/snapback]

I just gave you your birthday present. I even unwrapped it for you. It looks like this...

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy Birthday. ;)
    [/b]

Bwah ha ha, Rex, how terribly nice of you. I dont think Ive seen such a great gift given EVER. Hope he likes it :P
  • Happy Birthday hope you had a great day and got everything your heart could wish for lol! Aswell as being fragged by rex!!
  • Well Happy Birthday there Dash!!!

What'd ya recieve for gifts? I gave you a nice little punch for your birthday. :boxing: I would give you fifteen to go with how old you are, but I can't frag more than 4 every six hours. :laugh:

Hope your day goes nicely and once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  • Happy Birthday Prince. Thought it was you there. Hope you have a good one. Lots of presents :P
  • From one Taurus to another...

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great one, PV! :clap:
  • thnx guys but the attk was unkind neways i was off internet for 2 days!!!

haha
  • QUOTE(-~-~-DASH-~-~- @ May 13 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]63036[/snapback]
    thnx guys but the attk was unkind neways i was off internet for 2 days!!!

haha [/b]
    Well on such short notice it was the best I could do, plus it's the thought that counts isn't it?