C'mon Speak It Up
  • :blush: Plz tell ur age if u can to.

Not necessary though.

Lyndon (as I m usually YOUR target) believe me this is not a way to increase posts
  • I don't see any problems with it, always interesting to see the range of ages here! Funny to think, I've got right from the beginning of one of the age "groups" through to the end since I first joined! Currently 18, and joined here at 13!! Although I'll be 19, and an old man in a few weeks!
  • I don't see any problems with this at all... the only thing I *do* see a problem with is that I'm the only one so far who's voted in the "36-50" category!! :bag:
    I admit it, I'm 41, to be 42 this August. Geezers Rock!!! :punk: Need my fellow Geezers to back me up here!!! :mellow:
  • Hmm. I'm 19.999999999 years old right now. Tomorrow I hit the big 2-0. So yeah. There you have it.
  • I is the big Three OH !!!, joined the 30 set back in March.
  • Ok, I yield, Im 19. Turning 20 in December this year, Happy(Australian) birthday to Red for today, and (US) birthday tommorrow :p.
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ May 15 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]63215[/snapback]

I admit it, I'm 41, to be 42 this August. Geezers Rock!!! :punk: Need my fellow Geezers to back me up here!!! :mellow:
    [/b]

Geezer Collective!....In formation! Wheeze off!
    We aren't what we used to be, but then again, maybe we never were....

I'm here for ya, baby! :clap:

(43 in October, Shhhh!)
  • *sets down cane to salute*

Geezer reporting for duty!

Although not as geezerly as my esteemed colleagues, I nearly qualify for "over the hill" status at 39.
    We should form NAGG...Network for the Advancement of Geezer Gamers!

*hurts back bending over to pick up cane*
  • I turned 24 in march and am currently living this year like mad - Next year i will be 25 which means i will be in my Mid twenties and then after that my late twenties!! :crybaby:

This is soooo shocking!!!
  • I'm 24....... with 10 years experience. (definitelly feel and act like I'm 24 but just don't recover as quickly after a tequila evening :wacko: )
  • My chronological age is 28.

My mental age is 53.
    My physical age is 17. :g: or was it the other way around!?
  • 30 years of experience here. Oddly enough I don't feel 30, still feel like I'm in my early twenties. Even when people ask me I still hesitate, not because I want them to know just 'cause I have to think...

"I'm twen... umm.. thirty."

Maybe I only feel like I'm in my early twenties in body, not in mind. :unsure:

• QUOTE(WreckinBall @ May 16 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]63242[/snapback]

Geezer Collective!....In formation! Wheeze off!
    We aren't what we used to be, but then again, maybe we never were....

I'm here for ya, baby! :clap:

(43 in October, Shhhh!)
    [/b]

You're older than I am!?!?!? I thought you were 2 months younger!! :blink:

THANK YOU for being the first Geezer to (slowly and unsteadily) stand up beside me! :hug:
    *hands WB his walker, and plucks his teeth from the cookie jar*

However, I will tell you all, I certainly was all I used to be, (to the best of my recollection), and I'm very certainly better than I've ever been!
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ May 16 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]63300[/snapback]

You're older than I am!?!?!? I thought you were 2 months younger!! :blink:

THANK YOU for being the first Geezer to (slowly and unsteadily) stand up beside me! :hug:
    *hands WB his walker, and plucks his teeth from the cookie jar*

However, I will tell you all, I certainly was all I used to be, (to the best of my recollection), and I'm very certainly better than I've ever been!
    [/b]

I'm older than both of you! And certainly better than I have ever been.....in fact, I keep getting better & better!

Mwahahahaaaaaaaaa! :devilish:
  • Just a mere cub when compared to the lioness above me :harhar:
    But I am rapidly descending the path towards 33. Only another 2.5 months or so to go :crybaby:
  • Looks to be mostly adults around this place (if only in the physical sense, have to wonder about some mentally ^_^ ) going by the current results. Going to be hitting the big 4-0 in just over a month's time- the fact that over half of that was killed at work makes me :crybaby: .
  • QUOTE(lyndon @ May 21 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]63570[/snapback]

Going to be hitting the big 4-0 in just over a month's time- the fact that over half of that was killed at work makes me :crybaby: .
    [/b]

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Lyndon, you said the "W" word!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: Shame shame shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!! One would think you'd have learned better by now!!
    After your 20 lashes with a wet noodle, I want you to run 20 laps around your dining room table. *That* should learn ya not to say the "W" word!! :harhar:

• QUOTE(Majik @ May 21 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]63561[/snapback]

Just a mere cub when compared to the lioness above me :harhar:
    But I am rapidly descending the path towards 33. Only another 2.5 months or so to go :crybaby:

[/b]

Grrrrrrrowwwwllllllllll :devilish:
  • Hmmm...I'm on one of the leading groups...25 of rumbling madness! I think I rushed to post so I didn't have to do it with 26 already...I'm turning next month!! :wacko: And then it'll only be 4 years for the 2nd major depression!!!! :crybaby:

But still got a LOT to party yet!!!!! :punk:
  • Well im the grand old age of . . . . 20. Will be 21 in December, and when that happens, i might think about going over the pond for a holiday. . . no point going now if i can enjoy a small drink. Although would have to be a spirit as your american beer is like water!
  • QUOTE(Speediebean @ May 22 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]63654[/snapback]

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Lyndon, you said the "W" word!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: Shame shame shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!! One would think you'd have learned better by now!!
    After your 20 lashes with a wet noodle, I want you to run 20 laps around your dining room table. *That* should learn ya not to say the "W" word!!
    [/b]

Lyndon might enjoy that though :harhar:

Thought I'd back you up as part of the geezer collective and also me old pagan b@st@rd mate Wreckinball.

Before I forget, I'm 41 :flex:
  • QUOTE(Digger065 @ Jun 1 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]64928[/snapback]

Before I forget, I'm 41 :flex:
    [/b]

41 is a wonderful age to be!!!!!!!! (heh heh heh) Hey, WB, do you remember back when you were that age!?!? :harhar:
    (dern-fool-idjit, left your teeth in the cookie jar again!!) :blink:
  • Well I'm currently 22. About to turn 23 on the 29th July. I feel so old :crybaby:
  • If the boy would do something other than play in the arcade he could have put in at least one for the 0-12 category. I still kick his backside at DDR Max though. I'm old enough now that I could use more fingers to help me figure it out. Or put some new batteries in my abacus.
  • So happy to see this thread runnin' instead of being rated spam!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion