Kingdom Hearts Ii
  • Well, I've been playing KH2 and loving it. I've technically beat it twice, but all the way through only once. Anyway, I really enjoyed the game (and gave it a 4.5/5 in a review) and was wondering if anyone else was playing it? It's gonna be tough getting used to 50% of you being in Europe again. ^^
  • no never heard of it wat kind of game is it :bash:
  • Its the sequel to a rpg made by square-enix. I have yet to play it, but I hope to be buying it sometime soon.
  • cool :clap:
  • Kingdom Hearts II eh?

I haven't officially played it as in picking up the controller and fighting and everything, but I watched the whole section with Beast's Castle and Hercule's Tournament and loved what I saw. I can only imagine how much more I'll like it once I pick up the controller and play it. ^_^
  • having beat it I would definantly say if your an RPG fan a square fan and a disney fan (Im all 3) perfect game for you I would definantly say buy!
  • Well, actually I'm anxiously awaiting for the game to get released on 28th May which is in about 4 days. Nonetheless, I've already got some opinions from people/friends that have already played the game. All I got was that the game was great, living up to its reputation, but the only drawback is that it is much easier than to it's prequel. I still can't say much about the game, but I seriously can't wait to lay hands on it and see if really is easier as they have told me. But that won't ruin the game, will it?

Edit: Auron and Riku as party members have just made me want to play it even more. Got to love them as party members. <3</i>
  • QUOTE(Laharl @ May 24 2006, 06:56 AM) [snapback]63833[/snapback]

Well, actually I'm anxiously awaiting for the game to get released on 28th May which is in about 4 days. Nonetheless, I've already got some opinions from people/friends that have already played the game. All I got was that the game was great, living up to its reputation, but the only drawback is that it is much easier than to it's prequel. I still can't say much about the game, but I seriously can't wait to lay hands on it and see if really is easier as they have told me. But that won't ruin the game, will it?

Edit: Auron and Riku as party members have just made me want to play it even more. Got to love them as party members. <3</i>
    [/b]

Bad news for you, if you're waiting for May 28 based on the European release:

http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/whatsnew/KHII.pdf
  • Just beat KH2 the otherday. I love the game and the drive forms were an awesome idea.

The only thing left for me to do is beat Sephiroth. I tried once and he killed me in his first combo!!!!
  • You get to fight Sephiroth? COOOOOOL.
    I'm still waiting to buy it, I've got it pre-ordered from GAME, but ain't sure when exactly it's out over here in good ol' Brighty. I think it's something like Sep 29th but ain't sure exactly.
    Can't wait to get it and play it. I completed the First one fully plus fully completed CoM on GBA which is a pretty good game, the whole cards thing is a bit weird though :blink: