Happy Birthday Fluff
  • Happy Birthday Fluffster!

I hope you have a great day! We over at the Axis are going to have a beer and toast to the day you were born! (We've gotten tired of toasting to your death!) :D

Have a good one! :59:

P.S. I sent you a present. Don't worry that it's ticking... it's a clock!
  • So, its Fluffy's birthday huh, I will make sure to send you a special something fluffy. :)

Oh yeah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *Numerous Punches*
  • Happy Birthday there Fluffster!

Hope your special day goes well and you enjoy it to the fullest!

Enjoy your last year of being a teen! It really flies by fast! :clap:
  • Fluff u lead us to the path of destruction of the LOOPS aka AXIS

MAY God bless u for the above
    HOpe u have a good time

How to attach images?
  • :laugh: LOL - thank you guys! :clap: You all crack me up! There really is no other website like this! Thanks for all the warm gestures - shall go out and make the most of the day! :clap:

• Well,in celebration of your B-Day I won't attack until after work today. I hope you have a good day and remember after the war is over, if you decide to think logically I'd put in a good word for you joining the LOOP. Happy B-Day buddy :punk:
  • Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I should be nice to people on there B-day but theres a WAR going on so sorry maybe next year. Well, hope you got a little laugh out of that and if you did then my job here is done. TO WAR!!!!!!!
  • Happy birthday, sir.

In honour of your birthday I have placed the heads of several AXIS soldiers on your desk for you to enjoy.

• Fluffy, Fleas coop a noodles (that is Happy B day). Another year older and yet still the second best lookin' Dan in the community ;).

Cheers to another year and many more good ones to come.
  • Happy birthday fluffy cakes!!! :hug:

Hope you have several beers and plenty cake!!! :wub: to my special ickle brother!!
  • QUOTE(Mr.E @ May 30 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]64502[/snapback]

Fluffy, Fleas coop a noodles (that is Happy B day). Another year older and yet still the second best lookin' Dan in the community
    Cheers to another year and many more good ones to come.

[/b]

:laugh: We'll have to agree to disagree ;)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys - had a brilliant time, had a wicked night last night but Jane... don't mention beer at the moment. :blink: STILL RECOVERING!! Hehe - oh and Rex, I couldn't think of a more wonderful present!!