Happy Birthday Rex
  • Happy Birthday Rex!

One of ACi's greatest is having a birthday and is nowhere to be found. :( He's been AWOL since July 3rd! I hope everything is okay. :unsure:

He still deserves his own birthday thread so come on in and wish him a happy one. He can read it when he finally gets internet access in prison. :tongue:

Happy Birthday to you...
    Happy Birthday to you...
    I just have one question...
    Where the heck are you?

Missing ya Rexy!
  • Happiest of AWOL birthdays to you rex! Hope you are well and happy wherever you are!
  • Happy Dirtday there Rex!

Hope you and your family are celebrating your birthday with great amounts of cake and drinks and laughter! :D

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    You're named after a Dino!
    And you're as old as one too!

Hahaha, just kidding Rex. Seriously. Please don't hurt me. :blink:
  • QUOTE(RedKenny @ Aug 17 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]67959[/snapback]
    Hahaha, just kidding Rex. Seriously. Please don't hurt me. :blink: [/b]

Anyways, Happy Birthday there Rex. Hope your meat cake and meat drinks and all other types of meat was delicious. You carnivores need to keep up your strength afterall for when you're fighting those other Dinos :boxing:

• Happy birthday, Rex, from one old forum fart to another! ;)
  • Thanks guys, good to see that even in my severe absence you guys are still thinking of me.

I hope to be back for good now, work was pretty crazy for a while there as well as things at home. Not that things are getting any slower now but I am hoping to be here more often. I do have to work tonight and maybe this weekend but I will be back here tonight after work to catch up in the Forum here.

Thanks again guys. ^_^

• Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddeeee Rex!!! Good to see you again. Happy birthday!!