• hi i need help for Ghoist recon advaced warfighter for PS2 thx.

im in the MIssion 3 >>> secure VIP2 :

question : How do you destroy the tank ???? how do you destroy the building ? how do you get into the building ????

i search all internet i cant find any help[ for PS2 pleeeease heklp me
    thx bye
  • Hi there FRAN6CO welcome to Absolute PlayStation.

Stay away from the second APC as it gets destroyed, after it does follow the
    Mexican President and Abreu up onto the second floor of the garage. Regroup
    the squad at the top and if you aren't already go into Assault mode. The team will normally get into fairly decent positions so find one yourself and kill the rebels as they follow you up. Keep an eye out on the ramp up next to your position some more rebels will attack just to the left of it.

After they are all destroyed go up to the roof.

Head over to the ammo box and retrieve the ZEUS MPAR and head to the far edge of the garage. Just like back in the first level, you need to destroy the APC, unlike the first level, there's two of them and you can die. Make sure the squad stay away since they always end up being hit and destroy the two APCs from the roof, it helps if you throw a smoke grenade at the side to cover your position.

Let me know if you need any more answers as one of our guys has completed the whole game, so we should be able to answer most of your questions

(RESPONSE TIME 25 mins)
  • Hi jim. what do u mean "as it gets destroyed"? if i stay away from the APC theyre gonna kill the president. If i can't destroy the APC by myself how do i get inside the garage without destroying the APC?

looks like i need a missile or a rocket launcher ....

thx for your reply :)
  • "primary objectives: demo building to creat roadblock"

i killed the rebels on the roofs, but the APC is here ! what do i do ?
  • mission failed - the president was dead
  • Jim B STAFF said:

Head over to the ammo box and retrieve the ZEUS MPAR...

...you need to destroy the APC,

Make sure the squad stay away since they always end up being hit.

Destroy the two APCs from the roof, it helps if you throw a smoke grenade at the side to cover your position.

Hey there FRAN6CO

I took the liberty to emphasize the things from Jims post you had problems getting and I rephrased the thing about protecting your team.
    Hope it is easier to follow now.
    Good luck
  • yes you need to go and collect the ZEUS MPAR - its like a rocket launcher and will allow you to blow up the tanks - I think it takes two good shots to blow them up, so dont waste any of them.

let me know when you complete the level

Jim
  • thx jim :') for those who have the same problem with ghost recon advanced warfighter mission3 >

step1 : kill the rebels on the roof
    2: find the blue arrow on the radar , plant the bomb (L1)
    3: run
    4: use first ladder under the arcad
    5: let the president leave the building and the door will open

good luck