• Just wanted to say Hello to everyone!!!
  • Welcome to Playstation Network alisha!:) Enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid to ask questions.

What kind of games are you interested in?
  • Hi alisha!!!!

Im gonna take a wild guess and say your a lady?? Its a loverly name and me and mel need more girly gamers on our side!! :p

Tell us about yourself!!
  • Hello to you too. :laugh:

Nice to meet you and welcome into the light.
    Even though I'm uncertain as to whether Jane qualifies as a lady or not, I'm gonna go stand behind that corner there and eavsedrop on you Ladies now.
    You never know what mysteries might be unveild.

see you around
  • Magnus A STAFF said:
    Even though I'm uncertain as to whether Jane qualifies as a lady or not, I'm gonna go stand behind that corner there and eavsedrop on you Ladies now.
    You never know what mysteries might be unveild.

You are sooo gonna be in for it there, Mag. You better go hide :o
    As for the eavesdropping...Make sure you relay any useful info. to the rest of the boys. We need to better understand the mystery that is the female, don't you agree?

Oh, sorry, btw hi to you Alisha. Hope you enjoy your stay here. We welcome you to the jungle that is Absolute Playstation. Just be careful not to get bit by any of the Snakes on your trek, ok? Oh, and please ignore the Bandicoot family...they can cause quite a few Crashes around these parts.
    ====================================================================================================
    Did anyone get my game references there? I hope so, I thought long and hard about how to incorporate them into my Jungle Theme, all of like 30 seconds to a minute :eek:
  • Welcome aboard!!! :D Feel free to poke sticks at us (Zoo) Staff members or you can simply enjoy your time posting here.
  • Welcome Alisha! Don't let the stories of snakes and spies scare you. It's pretty harmless around here. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Post often and post well!
  • Hi there !

Welcome to Absolute PlayStation, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
  • Thanks for all the replies. I really appreciate them. I am interested in Racing, basketball,and the kid games, like madagascar and so on..Thanks again.
  • What is up with the stories on snakes and spies? I don't get it. Well thanks to all who welcomed me.
  • Some of our inmates.....I mean "Staff" members suffer from delusions of grandeur, just toss something shinny their direction and they will be lost for hours. :D.......

• Dan E Staff said:
    ... just toss something shinny their direction and they will be lost for hours. :D.......

Yup, and if you throw something shiny Dans way, he'll be stumped for weeks on what to do with it as well.

Don't worry about the snakes and things. I was trying to get the playstation theme in. Snake from the Metal Gear Solid games, Crash from the Crash Bandicoot games. Maybe it wasn't as obvious as I thought :eek:
  • So you're into racing games eh?

Are you a champion at the arcade racing games?
    :)