Spyro the Dragon Enter the Dragonfly - HELP needed!
  • Hi - I've got to Cloud 9 but I can't remember how to get to the pool with the clouds around it. I need to get the Dragonfly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
  • This would be at the start of Cloud Nine I take it?

Go forward at the crossroads and up the swirly. When you get off this there is a platform behind you- glide over to it and then to the next one to find one of the machines to destroy. Go up the swirly here to find the next.

When you get back to the start take the right hand path. You'll eventually reach a pool with some steps beside it. Go up those. In this new area talk to Thimble, who will tell you a thief stole his wand. Once you charge him down to retrieve it Thimble will activate the swirly there. Float down to a platform from there. keep following the platforms to eventually come to a rainbow road. Follow this to find another machine to take care of.

Now, back where you saw Thimble go to the top right corner of the area- you'll find a passage. Go through to find a cloud platform. Jump onto it and follow the platforms around. You will eventually come to a swirly. At the top jump to a platform and on the next platform will be a firefly.

Hope this helps!
  • pause game and hold L1+R1 circle down down up left R3 L3 triangle to unlock all the levels