SCarface exchange balls for money
  • How is this done?
  • Hi there spilotro, welcome to Absolute PlayStation Network.

Yes you can exchange the amount of RAGE you currently have in the balls meter in Scarface for the PS2 and here is how its done...

First you need to find a sperm bank truck.

There are only two of them, one in little Havana in an alley and one in the industrial zone. I have attached an image showing the sperm bank location in little Havana.

The sperm bank in the industrial zone is just off the exit ramp next to a gas
    station.

Once inside you will be given cash and your rage level will be reduced.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy the game and if you can help other gamers with their questions on Scarface for the playstation2, please do... its what makes this place so great !

Jim
  • how do you exchage it? thats the problem i am having. I go up to the sperm bank and all its says is refill health?
  • Ok, I am guessing that you are trying to build up a large amount of cash.

Go to the PS2 cheats for Scarface at:
    http://www.absolute-playstation.com/ps2/playstation2-cheat-codes/scarface-cheats.htm

grab the code to get more balls.

Make sure you are not confusing the sperm banks with the blood banks. They are vans with a LEND-A-SPERM sign on the top.

In front of the van are two traffic cones as you stand in between them a sign appears near the top left of the screen that says "Cash For Balls" with a Triangle joypad button icon.

Pause the game and go into the CHEATS menu and enter the code to get more balls and then press the triangle button to exchange for money. A sign will come up that says "SPENT" and you will get the cash.

You can repeat this process to get a huge amount of money.

Make sure you take this money straight to the bank, if you get caught on the way you will lose it all.

I just tried this out again now and it works fine on an original retail copy of the game.
  • i cant find it help
  • It's near the bottom of Little Havana- look for the sperm bank truck. The photo Jim B attached to his post up above pinpoints the location.
  • hey, can everyone help me of the money cheat. of you get it my e mail address is [email]ita_lion_stalion@hotmail.com[/email]. thank you. hope to hear from you soon. byes
  • Jim B STAFF said:

First you need to find a sperm bank truck.

There are only two of them, one in little Havana in an alley and one in the industrial zone. I have attached an image showing the sperm bank location in little Havana.
    Jim

thanks jim! i had no idea where it was! thanks for the pic man! i might make a youtube video showing people where it is, and where to place a mark on the map!