If you only had 24 hours
  • If you only had 24 hours left, what game would you play?

Zelda: Majora's Mask? Nope it's a 24 hour game!!!

What would you play?
  • I would play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Just the sheer amount of things you could do in your final hours alive would make it all worthwhile.

You could be a good samaritan in the game, and obey all traffic lights/go the speed limit. Or, if you know that you are going to be murdered by the mob in 24 hours, you could get some vindication and run over people with your tank that goes 3 miles an hour.

Yep, I'd play Grand Theft :tongue:
  • I would play either FF7 or FF8. I love both of them. I would have to flip a coin to figure out which one I would play.
  • I would play alien vs predator.
  • mmmmmmmmm - resident evil or silent hill would be mine
  • No contest. Final Fantasy VII.
  • Yeah one of the Final Fantasy games would be my choice as well probably. Only thing is they all last at least 60 hours, so would only end up getting through about a third of it before I'd be longer able to play it or any other game.
    A pick up and play game, though, would be a Command and Conquer game on my PC. Could go for global domination or whatever just get rid of my frustrations at not being alive tomorrow.
  • I would start off playing lunar, then if i were to get tired of that game i would pop in some FFVII.
  • Y'know, based on what Jay said I'm gonna have to say I would probably go for a pick up and play game which for me would be Rayman: Raving Rabbids. It would certainly bring humor to the frustration I'd feel from not seeing tomorrow.
  • I would rock through Black to de-stress before taking the missus by the hand......... :o
  • Hmmm...., I guess I would go with Smackdown vs. Raw 07. Incase many don't know I am abit of a wrestling junkie, especially Puroresu outta Japan. I have several memory cards filled with Puro CAWs and I would just play away.....
  • I'd play.. 24 Hours! Never played it before. If the title is true, I'd best use my remaining time. No, not really. I'd play The Two Towers!:cool:
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Hmmm...., I guess I would go with Smackdown vs. Raw 07. Incase many don't know I am abit of a wrestling junkie, especially Puroresu outta Japan. I have several memory cards filled with Puro CAWs and I would just play away.....

That's cool. I used to really be into the WWE, but even more so with all of the wrestling videogames. My faves were the original Smackdown games, the first and second one on the Playstation and PS2. I haven't played the 07 version yet, because I heard bad things about it. I heard there were some bugs and things wrong with the game, so I shied away from it.

But anyway, it would be a good 24 hours, because there are so many different game modes/arenas/matches you could set up in a game like Smackdown that you could fill 24 hours with. You would probably be pretty frustrated though, in your last hours alive, after getting clotheslined 16,000 times in 24 hours :bash: :D
  • honestly after thinking about it, i wouldn't play video games at all if i only had 24 hours left of my life. i would be out trying to get laid, because i dont want to die without getting that monkey on my back, then maybe after that i'd play some video games and it would probably be a really relaxing game.
  • I would hunt down an archaic arcade game called " Black Tiger " and spend my remaining hours on a stool with a Budweiser to my left and an ashtray to my right and play that incredible game till the reaper told me it was time to take the dirt nap.
  • Full auto 2: Battlelines demo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion