• Hello! I'm new here . I guess i'm a bit nervous but hope we get on well.
  • Welcome to the community Addy

As you can see from my member name I'm a staff member so if you've got anything to ask just send myself, or one of my fellow staff members, a Private Message and we'll make sure we find an answer to your question (if we can).

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and please keep coming back and posting. Don't be shy, the hard part is over, you've already posted once :D

Anyway, maybe see you around?
    Jay
  • Hi there Addy!

Welcome to Absolute Playstation Network! Don't worry about getting mocked or anything here on your first post. We were all new people once, so we're newbie friendly.:D

If you wish to post in one of the threads we have here, don't be shy. We'd love to hear from you!

If you have any questions about anything you can ask me or one of the other staff members and we'll do our best to answer it.
  • Welcome to our Family!!!!!!!

I really hope you enjoy your stay around here!!!
  • your not the only new one around here, and this is the first forum that I have been an actual active member. Its a great place!
  • sombulus said:
    ...this is the first forum that I have been an actual active member. Its a great place!

Got that right :w00t2: We're number 1! :59: We're number 1! :59:
  • Geez, I have been outta the loop here for a bit.....anywho, Welcome aboard Addy!!! :D