Call of Duty 2 Big Red One Cheats PS2
  • I know this is an old one but can anyone help me out. This is PS2 Call of Duty 2 Big Red One. I have gotten the same cheats from several websights but they won't work for me. What am I doing wrong? I want to get inside this game and play.
  • It would help if you could described the cheat you are trying to use but I'll try to sort out possible things that unables you to use cheats anyhow.

A common mistake is to use cheats intended for an other platform (xboz-cheats for example). Check your source, there is usually a platform listed in the head of the cheat page, just underneith or next to the game title.

Another easy to make mistake is to enter a cheat code at the wrong place. Make sure you are in the correct place (stage select screen, paused game, start-up screen, et c.)

The last thing commonly missed is the exact sequence of the code. Some codes require that you press buttons while holding down for example L1 AND R2 at the same time. Make sure you've got it right and if there is room for misenterpretation or you suspect that a typo has happened try all sorts of combinations.

Good luck.
  • The cheat is Invincibility for PS2. Hold L1 and R1. Triangle-Square-Circle-X-Triangle-Square-Circle-X. Do this at the chapter selection screen. The only thing I can think of is that I am entering it in the wrong place. I have tried other places. Any ideas anyone. Thanks for the effort Magnus.
  • I Might have found your problem. You may have failed to do the third thing on my list, get the sequence right.

bill v said:

Hold L1 and R1.

What I understand the way the code is supposed to be entered is:

Hold L1 + R1
    Triangle - Square - Circle - X - Triangle - Sqaure - Circle - Circle - X

Hope that helps. ;)
  • Sorry Magnus. That one didn't work either. I guess it's time to try gameshark. Thank's.