PS3 PlayStation Network Handles
  • With more eventually getting the PS3 in North America and the launch coming up in a few months' time in the UK and Europe i figured why not make a spot for all APi members to put their PSN "gamertag". Feel free to post it in, even those of you in the UK/ Europe and have reserved their name. Also put a rough location so that we'll have a bit of an idea regarding time difference. ;)

PS3 ONLINE NAME = lyndonAP (Location: Canada)

• Ooh, first reply, go me...
    Anyway, I registered straight away when I saw your news post about the Europe site allowing GamerTag registrations.
    So, this is me:

PS3 ONLINE NAME = Jay290783 (Location Europe)
  • Good idea Lyndon, I look forward to racing you in RR7 but it will probably be June 07 before a PS3 becomes available for me to purchase, but in the meantime....feel free to send your taunts to

PS3 ONLINE NAME = Majik_AP (Location Europe)
  • yes wanderful idea mine is

PS3 ONLINE NAME = Daggerslover (Location USA)
  • Updated mine & here it is

PS3 ONLINE NAME = Glass_Shards (Location Europe)
  • yep mine is camarienz,I am in New Zealand , but I had to hook up under an address in Canada (PS3 not coming to NZ untill March)

PS3 ONLINE NAME = camarienz (Location AUS/NZ)
  • couldn't fit Absolute Playstation into the box, so went for AbsolutePSX

PS3 ONLINE NAME = AbsolutePSX (Location Europe)
  • For me it's:

mcw1011
    N.C., U.S.A.

Please add me to your buddy list, and we could play Resistance online sometime :D

PS3 ONLINE NAME = mcw1011 (Location USA)
  • Still figuring out the ins and outs of my PS3 but quite simply my user name is jdm1108. Location I'm not certain what it's listed at but I assume USA.

PS3 ONLINE NAME = jdm1108 (Location USA)
  • PS3 ONLINE NAME = chrissyboy69 (UK/Europe)
  • PS3 ONLINE NAME: kungfool (Europe/UK)
  • My user name/handle is RobCoxy please add me.

Dont know what the PS3 online name is but my systems called PS3-Rob if that helps...

Location = Europe
  • my user name is Grim413 and my location is USA add me to your friends list
  • my user name is dynamicdogleash! in the uk please add me to your friends list
  • PS3 ONLINE NAME = Karlos2007 (Europe/UK)
  • Mine is jebahia
    So if anyone wants to play resistance or motor storm get at me.
  • same as in here

pokerdon - Europe/UK
  • Playstation 3 Online Name: jrs2088 same as AP name. I like to keep things simple.
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Ooh, first reply, go me...
    Anyway, I registered straight away when I saw your news post about the Europe site allowing GamerTag registrations.
    So, this is me:

PS3 ONLINE NAME = Jay290783 (Location Europe)

I am now online!!!!!
    Just updated the Folding software, so I'm all sorted :D
    Jay
  • I've got a new ps3 online sn and its paulfnwall,So add me as a buddy if interested>
  • gamer tag:
    DIEHARD21
  • spot on my playstation netwoek I.D= naodap
  • Playstation Online Handle: Jayce75

I mostly play Resistance online but also have Ridge Racer 7, F1, and NHL 07
  • Please add me

PSN=johncena4411 (Location Europe/Ireland)
  • PSN=shootemhigh (Ohio, U.S.A)
  • I just got my PS3 and only have COD4 at the moment..

ONLINE PS3 NAME: NecroshineX
  • NecroshineX said:
    I just got my PS3 and only have COD4 at the moment..

ONLINE PS3 NAME: NecroshineX

sweet I bought COD4 like two days ago.. we should set a game up or something...
  • hi guys my psn ID is BugzBuni(main), BugzBuni_the_2nd and BugzBuni_the_3rd (reason for multiple names are for playstation store because others get this, others get that)
  • i'm planning to get stranglehold, if you think there's another online capable game, please tell me
  • shootemhigh said:
    sweet I bought COD4 like two days ago.. we should set a game up or something...

Once the servers get fixed, i'll be on there. I dont have the patience to deal with it untill its playable online which , hopfully will be soon.
  • NecroshineX said:
    Once the servers get fixed, i'll be on there. I dont have the patience to deal with it untill its playable online which , hopfully will be soon.

I played last night and they weren't to bad...The longest I waited was 3 to 5 mins...And that was my first ranked match...After that I wait no longer than a few seconds...
  • shootemhigh said:
    I played last night and they weren't to bad...The longest I waited was 3 to 5 mins...And that was my first ranked match...After that I wait no longer than a few seconds...

I decided to try right before I left for work this morning and wouldnt you know it.... From the time I turned the PS3 on till the time I was in a room playing online took less than a minute. I got so excited but pissed off at the same time becuase I had to go to work. Needless to say, I was about a half hour late this morning. Anyways, I accepted 2 friends that are members here. Feel free to add me.

Nec
  • NecroshineX said:
    I decided to try right before I left for work this morning and wouldnt you know it.... From the time I turned the PS3 on till the time I was in a room playing online took less than a minute. I got so excited but pissed off at the same time becuase I had to go to work. Needless to say, I was about a half hour late this morning. Anyways, I accepted 2 friends that are members here. Feel free to add me.

Nec

Will do, I'll be on tonight when I get home from work...
  • games: Motorstorm, COD4, Assasin's Creed,

PSN = jamesy88

feel free to add me :)
  • The PSN name's steel,STEELCITYSURFER........all in one word and in capital's location europe,please add im getting lonely.;)
  • ps3 name - sfjp kept it same so i dont forget
  • sjfp,sent you and a couple of others a freind invite but no reply i hav'nt got enough people add'ed to start a game on cod4 yet.
  • gonna go on tonite il get home about 17:15 ill try and find you then we shall kill many peoples especially THE GERMANS hahahahahahaha
    yeh no wories mate ill type your name in the thing should be good.
  • you're mean sfjp....
    I know I can't kill the Japanese nor the Chinese on lá Rêsìstáncê
  • Hi, My PSN ID is ConorBuckley and I am online all the the time. Feel free to add me.
  • my name is: roostersully (location:japan)
    as of now all i have is motorstorm
  • i need help with my playstationnetwork

it says my playstation network is timed out
  • Hey can anyone help me with my internet connection settings
  • whats the matter mate?
  • Firewolf, have a look through some of the threads in the PS3 Console section further down the forums. I think I've covered almost every solution down there at one point or another.
  • my name is Waxler9311. Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Right now the only games I am playing online is CoD4 and Skate.
  • PS3 PlayStation Network Handle= DUQAWN im in the US
    got madden and co4 thats for now
  • sound mate ill add you
  • Mine's RyanG79, and I'm in Indiana, USA
  • im gonna add you today mate donforget people add API as your clan name.

Time Zone: CET (GMT +01:00)

Languages: Maltese (of course), English and Italian

PSN ID: Beelzebull

Online Games: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (will recieve it soon)

Edit:
    I will be adding you guys to the list as soon as I can or you can add me yourself :)
  • PSN = Woodrow13
  • Just bought TW09 and I'm looking for friends to play! Not too sure on how to do this. My PS3 name is TheNatural1021. Feel free to post yours on here.
  • Chris N STAFF said:
    Updated mine & here it is

PS3 ONLINE NAME = Glass_Shards (Location Europe)

and 2 years later I'm totally online with PS3 network
  • I am Janeybobs
    not sure what onliney games i have tho - buzz and littlebig planet?
  • Hello there, long time no see folks.

I have had to revise my online name so it is now

Nasty_Rory and you will find me online on European networks. :cool:
  • Bazz79 online
    location=Yellowknife Canada
    add me for COD WAW
  • I'll go ahead and add mine as well.

Wade_VC

If you would like me to add you, PLEASE send me a PM so I know who you are and who I am adding...now I gotta' figure out how to send messages/add friends.

I do not and will not play with those who use hacks or cheat codes.
  • Bazz79

Added you, but you haven't accepted it yet.
  • Attached is a Master Document of all the AP members and their respective PSN names to date.

[attach]86[/attach]

:)
  • PSN= Sodukos
    Location= Nova Scotia, Canada(east coast)

Make sure you mention Absolute in the request though please!
  • PSN-vish33 location mass, usa

As you no doubt noticed, Beshur, the HTML is turned off. I've fixed things for you using BB forum code. ;) I also moved the post here as where you went was for PlayStation 2 gaming and not PS3.
  • psn- nitshft (oregon,usa)
  • so yeah, PSN : Rival0MC (KSA, Eastern province)

not playing much ._.
  • im trying to get my PS3 online but every time i try to connect it says cannot connect i need HELP if anyone would be willing to help get my PS3 online i would be forever grateful and i will friend on psn

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion