Lego Star Wars 2 - Game Help PS2
  • If you need any help with the game Lego Star Wars 2 on the PlayStation 2 please ask it in this area, so that we can keep all answers in one place.
  • LEGO STAR WARS 2 GUIDE

Jedi Information - Engages lightsaber melee attack. Has force powers. Can double jump. Default characters include Luke (Jedi), Yoda, Vader, and Kenobi. Customizable from the cantina station. Note saber color determines Force alignment for customizable characters, but the Maul head also affects alignment.

Unless you have a good place to get bombs from (the bomb generators or enemies), save your bombs. Note that on co-operative mode, both players may overlap same target, so fire in sequential order.

How To Destroy AT-ATs:
    The AT-ATs are indestructable until you trip them using the tow cable. Once they are downed, tow a bomb from a bomb dispenser and blow it up. AT-ATs that are downed will revive like a Hammerite Undead from Thief Dark Project if enough time elapses.

Bounty Hunter Information - Can go use Bounty Hunter doors and switches, and may create a remote bomb for destroying shiny metal objects for extras. Default character is Leia (Bouush) and more can be found in the shop. This is also a part of the disguise factor. Note not all characters can use the disguise station. Unavailable from the customization mode.
    Ship Tips

Blaster Information - Fires ranged attack. Has wire hook to grapple. Default characters include any one with a gun. Customizable from the cantina station. Note the character with the revolver type weapon has the shoot dodge (and rapid fire) ability.

Ghost Information - As Jedi but enemy does not attack (as per disguise rule).

3PO Information - Droid 3PO can open 3PO doors and switches. Most useless character of your party, apart from opening doors. Unavailable as custom character.

R2D2 Information - Droid R2 can open R2D2 doors and switches. Hovers short distances (same as Fett's jetpack). Electric probe can also stun enemies. Unavailable as custom character.

Kid, midget or amputee - Can go through kid-tunnels to reach secret areas. Unlike the old class, this version can fire like the blaster class, but cannot do so when moving or jumping. Default characters are Wicket and the anonymous Ewok. This class is not available from custom mode.

Stormtrooper (Imperial) - Can go use Imperial doors and switches. This is part of the disguise factor. Note not all characters can use the disguise station. Available from the cantina station. Default character is Vader. More available from the shop.

Dark Jedi Information - As Jedi but can affect Dark Side objects. Vader is default. Note saber color determines Force alignment for customizable characters, but the Maul head also affects alignment.

There are several ships you operate in the game, each with a different number of proton torpedoes (or bombs) they can carry. For example, the Y-wing has a capacity of five, while the X-wing has a capacity of three.
  • I need help in the level: Lego City. I have already got 60 gold bricks, but when ever I go into Lego City, I can never get 1 000 000 Studs. I think its because I'm not getting the right order (or something like that) with the giant colored blocks that your supposed to spell out LEGO with. Please help.
  • My son is 9 years old and he cannot get past the gates at the Hoth Battle. I tried, but I am even getting frustrated. Any help?
  • Poohluvs8 said:
    My son is 9 years old and he cannot get past the gates at the Hoth Battle. I tried, but I am even getting frustrated. Any help?

The trick to the gates is grabbing the rolling bombs from the dispensers with the tow cable and using those to destroy the gates. It's maybe not the easiest of things with the probe droids getting in the way but it can be done.
  • Thank you very much. Like the site:)
  • We are stumped again...how do you get through the Mileanium Falcon battle? Thank you:)
  • Nevermind...he got it...LMAO
  • Nevermind...he got it...LMAO
  • Okay, I'm stumped.

I'm in Ep. IV, Chap. 6 (Rebel Attack). I have 9 of the 10 packets. I can't seem to get the one which requires you to fly over the 8 green squares and light them up. I've tried everything and every ship that I have (I've bought them all, yet there's one missing...I think it's the one you get when you have all the packets in all the Chapters).

Is there a trick to this? Which ship do I use? Do I just resign myself to being a failure on this exercise? :confused:

Please help me!
  • Ok, I'm still looking for help....Episode V, Cloud City....after the first battle with Darth Vader....I use the crane and drop R2-D2 on the platform right in front of the droid panel.......but he does nothing......I can't get Luke across so I can move on.......I am playing in Story Mode right now.......HELP!
  • Hi. My name is Patrick, and I am 7. I am in Level 4, Episode 2, the part where you can only go left and right and avoid the laser beams. My dad and I can't figure out what we're supposed to do. We shoot everything we can, but we always run out of time and we explode.

Do you have any ideas on what we're supposed to do? How do we complete that level? Thanks!
  • I am trying to find the mini kit in the secret plans room. got the mini kit detector it shows it is in the large room with the graber. But I can't find it

please Help
  • After using the crane to eliminate a pair of Stormtroopers, go back to the Bounty Hunter-only area and board one of the two vehicles that you can build there. Ride it back to the room with the crane, and drive over the lift along the back of the floor. The canister will appear over top of the lift.
  • please, please help me find the red brick in episode 4, chapter 3! it's my last red brick to find! And only one more gold brick left afterward.

steve and my son, jonah
  • Along the left side of the first road, near the end, there are four small garbage cans together. Use the Force to lift the lid on each, and use the Force again on each can to remove the Lego bricks inside. Once you've got the complete pile, build them into a doorway, complete with Astromech Droid Lock. Use that to open the door, and grab the red Power Brick inside.
  • Hi, i have seen the codes that you have up for Star Wars Lego 2 on the PS2 but when i go to the Codes category in the diner and type in a code nothing happens, do you know if there is something that needs to be done after this? Appreciate any help you can give.
  • How does the mini kit detector work please?
  • The minikit detector will point out where minikits still to be collected are located with red arrows pointing them out. No noise as you get closer or anything like that- just look around for the arrows while going through a level.
  • Thank you - I must have not been looking - we just did finding the Princess and only had 2 mini kits to find - we found 1 (room opp where princess is) without seeing any arrows and I didn't notice any arrows appear as I was doing the level - i'll look more closely next time - once you've bought the detector does it automatically work - I don't need to do anything to make it function do I. (can you tell i'm a gaming novice). Thanks for your help
  • Just a thought - does the detector work on both freeplay and replay the story mode
  • Can you help me find a way out of the big room almost in the beginning of
    ch 5, ep IV?
    I have managed to operate the platform up/down and activated twice the handle to build the flying vehicle, but I cant get 5 players to stand on and activate the red/green lights on the floor. Neither can I get my player to open the door for stormtroopers only - even with a helmet on.

Can you please help me?
  • In the Jundland Wastes there is a mini kit I can't get. I can see it clearly near the top of a big brown vehicle which you have to use platforms to get to the top of. It looks like there is a wicket door in there but I can't find the entrance. also it looks like there is a blue force field in front of it but I can't force it.
  • Karen,I'm not sure exactly which part of the level you are talking about- here is a listing of where all 10 minikits are for Jundland Wastes.

Minikit Canister #1: Blow up the shiny silver cylinders to the right at the first break in the ground in the starting area. Use the Force at the end of ground level in the new area to build up some brown Lego bricks, and jump to the upper level. Go left past some Tusken Raiders, and hover across the gap to the canister.

Minikit Canister #2: After building the first white grapple point, go up and hover up and left to the next raised ledge. Enter the crawl vent and collect the canister from the space below.

Minikit Canister #3: Past the first white grapple point, use Dark Force on the Lego wall on the left side. Inside, use the Force on the Lego debris on the left side, smash the fence this reveals, and use the Force again to blow up a second part of the rock wall. Jump from there to the canister.

Minikit Canister #4: On top of the Sandcrawler, use a Thermal Detonator to destroy the shiny round covers on the left. Step on red lights to reveal a crawl vent access. Use it to reach the canister in the side of the Sandcrawler.

Minikit Canister #5: In the room with the tracks of brown tiles, use the lever to obtain a crate and push it in front of the brown ladder with a visible canister behind it. This will blow up the ladder, and you can grab the goods.

Minikit Canister #6: In the room after the one with the suction tubes, where you rescued C-3PO in Story mode, use Dark Force on the left wall panel, then jump up and crawl into the vent. Open the gate ahead with the red buttons, then use the Force on the wheel and Dark Force on the wall panel above the lava flow. Hover across the lava to the far ledge with the canister.

Minikit Canister #7: In the area where you first dry out mud pits, build and use the white grapple point (use the Force to move the grapple hook into place) to reach a ledge with the canister in plain site.

Minikit Canister #8: In the area where you dry out mud pits, use Dark Force on the scaffolding on the left side. Jump up the rocks and enter the area over the rise. Ride a Bantha onto the large red button on the right, then jump off and step onto the small red button on the left to release the canister.

Minikit Canister #9: After building a large bridge from Lego debris wedged into the rock on the left side, cross over and double-jump back onto the tall flat-topped rock over the pit. Jump in place on this rock to lower it, so that you can get the canister from the cave that is now just in front of you.

Minikit Canister #10: After rebuilding the Land Speeder, ride it up to the rear-most island. Build the grapple point, use it, and jump to the canister.
  • mmat said:
    Can you help me find a way out of the big room almost in the beginning of
    ch 5, ep IV?
    I have managed to operate the platform up/down and activated twice the handle to build the flying vehicle, but I cant get 5 players to stand on and activate the red/green lights on the floor. Neither can I get my player to open the door for stormtroopers only - even with a helmet on.

Can you please help me?

Mmat- the lights are activated by driving over the lights with a small vehicle found in the level, not by standing on them. The Stormtrooper doorway should open when you wave- maybe you just need to reposition yourself.
  • Thank you - I think its #4 - I will try it later.
  • the minikit detector is definately not working - I have got 2 more mitkits and there were no red arrows pointing at them? should I have done something to activate it to work?
  • To my knowledge it should be activated as soon as you have it in your possession. Not sure what is up there.
  • Can't figure out how to get past chapter 3, episode 6, after you get out of the ships, where you are in between the two blue force field things. Help!
  • By the way - found about about mini kit detector - have to turn it on in extras (and everything else we bough from the catina) every time we put the game on.
  • My son is getting frustrated in Episode V--how many of those little square box robots with the two feet (the little ones, not the big ATs-ATs) must he kill to move on? How does he kill one? He claims there are an unending number. Help! He's driving me crazy!
  • He is right, they will keep coming. the main objective to destroy are grey colored barriers- drag a bomb to it and destroy it to advance.
  • help i am stuck at the end of jabbas palace chapter 6 level 1 cant get characters up to open the door r2d2 and c threepio some funny spider running around
  • You'll have to move Luke somewhat close to either droid to shift control to them to be able to open the gate and let a guard in for the rancor to snack on. I'm guesing it is the rancor pit you are talking about as i don't recall a "funny spider" running around.
  • how do r2 d2 and c threepo get up on 2 the ledge its higher than both can reach then they can both open door we cant find a way to get them up there
  • me again stuck on level 6 chapter 4 at very end cant get wicket in to glass room tried everythingneed to get c threepio up on ledge above to pull switch down
  • I cannot find the red brick in Episode 6 chapter 4 Return of the Jedi battle of Endor - can anyone help please
  • hi, my 6 year old has just completed lego star wars 2 and his memory card now says ' corrupted'. as you might expect he is devastated. im trying to build up a few caracters using cheat codes for him but i cannot move between upper and lower case for the codes. can anybody help please.
  • in episode six minikit bonus I cant get 1,000,000 studs in time I could only like get 700,000
  • I'm trying to get my final Mini-kit canister from Episode V - Cloud City Trap (Chapter 5).

Here is the description of how to get this canister from a walkthrough I found:
    Canister 6: At the room with the rotating lever and the vents (the second fight against Vader), crawl into the hatch.

None of the small characters (Wicket, etc..) will crawl through the hatch into the caged area.

Do I have to do anything special before being allowed to enter the hatch or have I come across a bug?
    If it's a bug, has anyone else experienced this?
  • Phew72 said:
    I'm trying to get my final Mini-kit canister from Episode V - Cloud City Trap (Chapter 5).

None of the small characters (Wicket, etc..) will crawl through the hatch into the caged area.

Do I have to do anything special before being allowed to enter the hatch or have I come across a bug?
    If it's a bug, has anyone else experienced this?

Nevermind, I just managed to convince Wicket to crawl through.
    The reason I had the problem: I was standing TOO CLOSE to the hatch. I pressed the 'O' button with wicket facing but slightly back from the hatch rather than have him touching it.
    Nice!
  • I am looking for the 10th minikit in the Hoth battle anyone where it is?
  • I'm a new member and trying to figure out where to posts a new thread. Can someone direct me to how to do this. Thanks
  • my son got the game a few months ago and has purchased some characters at the diner. He now has over 2 million studs and is not able to by anyone. How can he purchase additional characters?
  • You buy new characters at the diner. The ones left will have the amount of studs that you need to buy them underneath their names
  • Don't the charaters light up when they are available?
  • in chapter 4 of IV there is large corridor where are a lot of handles i don't know what to do. and in the same level in a pool of stormtroopers i don't know what to do
  • I am having problems on lego star wars 2 the original trilogy.
    In episode 5, chapter 5 - cloud city trap, half way through the level when you face up against vader again there is a lego stud in a cage on the left hand side of the room. I need to use a small character to crawl through the vent on the right which should bring me out within the cage on the left. However, the vent has a blue bar in it & does not allow my character to enter the vent. Is there something that I am missing or should have done prior to this? I have completed all the levels before this 100% in both story & free play mode with the exception of the super story mode from episode 4.
    Please help.
  • I did some looking and nothing is said regarding a blue bar blocking the vent. If i had the game here i could play through that bit and see what you mean. Going to have to do some more digging on that one.
  • :huh: I am new 2 this...kind of a StrWrs Lego fiend....I am stuck! Level 5, where Luke meets Yoda...I can't get across the swamp...Luke stepped on red button- made island rise with new red button but can't get to it...tried to fly R2 but just plops....any help would be greeat...been back and forth to all parts..swam R2 everywhere but can't seem to find the "key"(whatever it is!!) to help Luke get across so he can meet Yoda for the first time...Thanks!
  • I just shot all of the guys in the bath area...it said it was double bonus points...the hall with the handle...I think that is where you find Leia at the end to the right...open the other ones before you get there to collect the points...
  • I think you can only use the other characters you buy during free play....they aren't available during the story time...
  • Busterde said:
    :huh: I am new 2 this...kind of a StrWrs Lego fiend....I am stuck! Level 5, where Luke meets Yoda...I can't get across the swamp...Luke stepped on red button- made island rise with new red button but can't get to it...tried to fly R2 but just plops....any help would be greeat...been back and forth to all parts..swam R2 everywhere but can't seem to find the "key"(whatever it is!!) to help Luke get across so he can meet Yoda for the first time...Thanks!

R2 should be able to hover over there starting from on top of the red button.
  • is there a code to unlock invincibility for free on the game?
  • Sorry, no codes available for that in the game- not that it's needed, considering how you basically have unlimited lives in the game.
  • Please help got 100% but game is still playing is there something else I need to do
  • How do you switch characters that you purchase at Mos Eisley?
  • Not sure what is up with your situation, shanter, :(

Nome- you can switch between those characters in Free Play mode only. You use the shoulder buttons to scroll through them.
  • How do you get the mini kit detection kit?
  • You can buy the detector at the Mos Eisley Cantina bar level hub. However, in order to buy it you need to find the corresponding power brick, #11. You should be able to find this one in Episode 5, Chapter 5 "Cloud City Trap" during free play mode. Just walk into the back of the X-Wing fighter at the very start of the level to get the brick.
  • Hi,

I'm having trouble with a bug in Betrayal over Bespin on freeplay mode. I can play through the whole level, get all the mini kits etc but then it won't let me board the millenium falcon to end the game. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks

Alicia
  • The ramp should come down eventually after fighting the stormtroopers for a while.
  • It does on the story mode, but in freeplay mode, even after I've killed all of them and wandered around a bit there's no sign of the ramp.
  • Hmm, odd. Have you tried maybe doublejumping onto the Millenium Falcon again ( where cannister #10 was) to possibly trigger it?
  • yes!

apparently just saying yes is too short a reply for this message so here is extra text to make it happy.
  • Please can anyone help, we cannot find the Red Brick in Rebel attack, we have looked everywhere. Please help it is driving us mad.
  • Prepare to return to sanity, sidjj. B)

It's in the final area of the level. before you blow up the Death Star go to the far right corner and fly behind the wall to get the brick.
  • hi, my 7 year old want to use cheat codes to get more from the game... I'm trying to build up a few caracters and other stuff for him but I cannot move between upper and lower case for the codes. can anybody help please.
  • You shouldn't have to move between upper and lower case for character codes unless you are looking at codes made for the GameShark or Pro Action Replay, in which case they are input before launching the game. These are third party devices that allow you to alter a game's coding to make things easier or harder on yourself. if this is the case those codes would be useless to you.
  • Thanks Lyndon M Staff, but the cheat code are from this website :confused: .. so what do I do now, this kid is bugging me Now....
  • Ok- I've had a look at the codes you mean. The codes should actually be in all caps- whoever submitted those codes, for whatever reason, did the switching back and forth.
  • My son is trying to find his last mini-kit in Cloud City. He is in the area with the big circular platform where you fight Darth Vadar. The detector is showing a mini-kit in the center of the platform, but we can't figure out how to make it appear. Please help.

Thanks,
    Frustrated Mom and son
  • Try a doublejump lightsaber attack on the right hand side of the platform. If it is the area I am thinking of it is underneath a grate, which should break and allow the minikit to rise.
  • Hello!

1. How do I finish the Episode of Character Bonus stage and Minikit bonus stage?

Thank you in advance for helping me with these questions.

AdrianTakuya
  • Please can anyone help, we cannot find the Red Brick in Betrayal over Bespin #6, we have looked everywhere.
  • To find the power brick here go left at the crossroads and fight your way to the end of the hall. take a right to go outside from here- you should see the Slave 1 sitting there. Double jump to get on top and double jump straight up from its tip to get the brick.
  • ok im stuck i only need 2 more minikits, one is in Jedi destiny the arrow shows up over a square whole in a little room with nothing in it..the other is in Dagobah I dont even know where it is the arrow points to an area i cant get to, i only really see it when im by the gate R2D2 has to open...please help me.
  • For Jedi Destiny that sounds like the area you need to walk over the black grates around the hole to light them up- when they are all lit the minikit will appear.

I'm not very clear on where you are in Dagobah for that other minikit- here is a list of all 10 for you to check out:

Minikit Canister #1: At the very start, use the Force to stack 3 large
    crates. Double-jump from them to the canopy above,
    then across to the canister on the right.

Minikit Canister #2: At the first grapple point, use an Astromech Droid to
    hover left to the large rock in the middle of the
    water. Jump to the top of the rock and smash the
    crate to find the canister.

Minikit Canister #3: Inside Yoda's home, which you can enter using a small
    character, use Dark Force on the big-screen TV on the
    left to receive the canister.

Minikit Canister #4: To the right of Yoda's house, use Dark Force on the
    red and black Lego block. Build the Lego pieces into
    a raft and jump on it to cross the swamp. Jump off
    at the far end, go up and use a Thermal Detonator to
    clear away the shiny debris in front of the cave
    containing the canister.

Minikit Canister #5: Smash open all three round brown hatches in the area
    through the tree tunnel from Yoda's house to reveal
    the canister on the last patch of land.

Minikit Canister #6: After building the tractor and hovering left around
    the tree to the rickety wooden platform, use the
    grapple point to reach the canister on a high ledge.

Minikit Canister #7: In the destiny cave, at the bottom of the first ramp,
    use Dark Force to build half of a bridge, cross to
    its edge, and repeat to build the rest of it. Use a
    Thermal Detonator to destroy the shiny crates, build
    the grapple point and use it to reach the canister.

Minikit Canister #8: In the destiny cave, use the vent access hatch on the
    left side to crawl to a ledge above. There, shoot
    the cage containing the canister to drop it to the
    ground, then go after it to collect it.

Minikit Canister #9: Near the end of the destiny cave, use a Thermal
    Detonator to clear the shiny debris on the right side
    of the path. Inside the cave, cross the octagonal
    discs carefully, as many will fall away. The
    canister can be found once you've safely maneuvered
    your way to the end of the cave.

Minikit Canister #10: After exiting the destiny cave, crawl into the vent
    access on the right side of the clearing. Hover
    left to the branch with the lever and pull it. On
    the ground, build the grapple point and use it, then
    double-jump to the canister.
  • I tried walking around the squares, blowing up the squares, throwing people down the hole and nothing works. im so confused??
  • alright never mind I got it. thanx.
  • 1. How do you finish Episodes IV, V & VI Character Bonus (Endor) and Minikit Bonus (Endor). It says that I have to finish within 7 minutes. I have tried everything but do not get any points. The points display remains at 0:0. What should I do?

2. I still cannot finish the Cloud City Trap #5 although I tried the double jump lightsaber attack on the right side of the platform. Nothing happens. Could you please give me a more detailed description of how to finish.

Thanks & best regards
    AdrianTakuya
  • AdrianTakuya said:
    1. How do you finish Episodes IV, V & VI Character Bonus (Endor) and Minikit Bonus (Endor). It says that I have to finish within 7 minutes. I have tried everything but do not get any points. The points display remains at 0:0. What should I do?

Try using one of the TIE class ships as they are speedier. You begin in the clearing furthest to the right. To get to the others, take the path at the bottom right corner of the clearing. The starting area is the most chock-full ofdestructibles, in the form of the small green plants that pepper the landscape. But of more importance, in the upper left corner you can find this stage's torpedo dispenser. Swing by it to pick up three torpedos, then head down and right to this clearing torpedo target tower. Blow it up and collect the Purple Studs that it drops, then head left to the next clearing and blow up it torpedo target tower along the upper edge. Get the Purple Studs, then head left again to the last clearing and the third tower. All the while, you should be doing some swooping around to get the Studs from destroyed plants and enemy vehicles (which are rather wimpy and undersized here) to top up your total. Fly back to the torpedo dispenser when you're done and repeat the whole process. Keep this up until you reach the goal of one million Studs and get your Gold Brick.

2. I still cannot finish the Cloud City Trap #5 although I tried the double jump lightsaber attack on the right side of the platform. Nothing happens. Could you please give me a more detailed description of how to finish.

How close have you been to the grate? You may need to get closer.
  • Please can anyone help?? I have entered the code in mos eisleys cantina to get yoda ghost and its saying that the cheat is activated but then nothing happens. Is there something else i should be pressing??
    thanks
    Beck
  • I still cannot finish the Cloud City Trap #5 although I tried the double jump lightsaber attack on the right side of the platform. I cannot find any grate. How does it look like?

This is my last minikit so I really want to be able to finish it. Would very much appreciate your additional comments.

:confused:
  • how do you make use of your customizable characters
  • They are used in free play mode of the levels. Hit the shoulder buttons (L1, L2, R1 and R2) to rotate through your characters until you find the one you want.
  • Hi, I stuck in episode V, chapter 2 (Escape from Echo Base), when han ,leia an C3PO must get out after a yellow cart explode (released to C3po). I shoot with the big gun to a fence (located before a door taht c3po actived), but doesn
  • It will take several shots to destroy the pipes and you will have totake out more snow troopers while you are at it. Once the pipes are destroyed go up to the door. You'll have to rebuild a droid lock to get through.
  • I tried, but when I shoot the bullet bounce to me or over leia and 3po. I must shoot in a special part of the pipes? I must to shoot to the right or to the left of the door. Belive me, I've shoot a lot and I can´t find the way to destroy the pipes. Sometimes, the bullet destroy the mounted gun and I've to reassemble over and over.

remember I playing with a PSP, not with PS2
  • i am trying to get the character price cheat that is listed on the page and listed as tested but it is not working some help would be nice thanks.
  • If i am reading that cheat correctly i don't think there is a way to do it- it may be a bum cheat. We'll get that taken out asap.
  • Alpha said:
    I need help in the level: Lego City. I have already got 60 gold bricks, but when ever I go into Lego City, I can never get 1 000 000 Studs. I think its because I'm not getting the right order (or something like that) with the giant colored blocks that your supposed to spell out LEGO with. Please help.

well i have gotten the 1,000,000 studs, but its stupid bc you dont even get the money or anything! am i doing something wrong bc i am very confused as well lol. oh btw have you tried taking the tractor and going over the flowers that you build in the ground? my friend figured that one out for me and it helped. :)
  • [QUOTE=joshua9;49251]Hi, I stuck in episode V, chapter 2 (Escape from Echo Base), when han ,leia an C3PO must get out after a yellow cart explode (released to C3po). I shoot with the big gun to a fence (located before a door taht c3po actived), but doesn
  • beck2003 said:
    Please can anyone help?? I have entered the code in mos eisleys cantina to get yoda ghost and its saying that the cheat is activated but then nothing happens. Is there something else i should be pressing??
    thanks
    Beck

oh, me and my friend did the cheat, sadly it only unlocks it for you to buy it. stupid huh? i know we were pretty mad too.. lol sorry bout the confusion!
  • Hi...I am trying to unlock luke skywalker for my son. Can you help me?
  • Most characters are unlocked after you beat the particular level you first find them in. Luke Skywalker in his Tatooine outfit, for example, is unlocked after beating Episode IV, Chapter 2- "Through The Jundland Wastes".
  • We got Lego Star Wars for Christmas and are having trouble. In the Jundland Wastes area we are trying to get the studs that are under grates in the floor. What do we do? Thanks!
  • You'll have to get these in Free Play mode in this level. use Dark Force on the black grate at the start of this hallway. You can then go down and collect the studs.
  • Hello
    I am stuck Inside the shield generator facility.I can not figure out what to do.I read about using the dark force but i do not know how use it..
  • If you are at the very end of this you should see 4 small piles of blocks- each of these can be built into explosive charges. Build them all (while fending off stormtroopers) to finish the level.
  • I am stuck in both the left and right room.I see the blocks on the right side but there is a force field.On the left side i can get the ewok to go into the room but no one else can.I can not figure how to get c-3pio to the panel on the top level with his face on it..I read in the left room you have to use the dark force to make something come out of the floor and push it to blow up a door but i can not figure that out..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion