• well ive just beaten quirell or voldermort whoeva it is.....and saved but i was wonderin if you could continue and collect withces and wizards card plus those bean things for the portraits.....
  • I don't know the answer to your question but could you tell me how you beat Voldermort/Quirrel, please...
  • well that queirill/voldermort is not that hard.........youve gotta keep movin others he'll hit you......
    when he is standing in front of a pillar charge your knockback jynx to max and hit the pillar...........repeat this until he talks and then you will see the knockback move target in the mirror thing..............charge your wand and fire at it and when he is standing behind it your charge and fire again.........repeat this and then he will talk again and then he will be on top of you and you have to rapidly press square then youll have to strike with x very quikly then get power again by pressing square.....................................hope that helps
  • Thank you.
  • :D I am a brand new video game player and I got Harry Potter for Christmas.
  • well look in the bottom right hand corner and youll see
  • The number in the bottom right hand corner doesn't correspond with the number of hoops I go through on the first and second flying lesson, though.
  • For this novice I would suggest that for the three broomstick training tests you have to get 5 or more on the first test, 10 or more on the second and then 20 or more on the third. Hope this helps!!!!