• :0 I am VERY confused, and more than a little concerned to learn that the door which is being held shut by some mysterious force on the first floor of Blue Creek apartment is none other than room 109 - the room where the Prisoner coin is. I've tried all the other doors, and even went back and combed Woodside with a toothpick but I can't find a way to open it, and its really p*****g me off as I want to get on with the game now and get the endings. Is this a bug, or what? Please tell me how I can open it!!
  • Did you complete the safe puzzle already? I'm not sure if this is needed to get into 109 but i did it before so it may be your way through if you haven't done it. If you have done it thenyou shouldn't have any trouble getting in 105 or 109 which are the only two rooms left unlocked. Feel free to ask anything else that you need to and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting, have fun gaming, and have a very safe and happy New Year. :thumbsup:

• You do not need to do the safe puzzle to get into room 109, all the safe holds is ammo for one of your guns.

To get into room 109 you need to do a few things before you can get in, firstly go to room 209 and read the note on the door then go to room 105 and read the riddle on the desk and now go to room 109 and it should let you in to have a cut scene.

Hope thats clear enough and i hope you get into room 109.
  • I guess that would explain why i didn't know. I am an explorer so i check every room that i can before moving on so i had already done those things before going to room 109. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting, have fun gaming, and have a very happy New Year. :thumbsup:
  • :idea: Thanks, guys but the whole sorry scenario spawned out of my own volition - I was experimenting with trying to uncover a different cut-scene earlier in Woodside and forgot to trigger a vital tete-a-tete with a certain someone... ironically it was the thought that "this is making me sick" that reminded me. Faaat booooooy... :laugh3:

[/QUOTE]'It doesn't matter who I am... See? I'm real...' [I]Maria - Silent Hill 2