the front door
  • Sombulus walks through the front doors to this awesome place, and looks around, realizing there was never a front door before woah dudes wened we get a front door?
  • Just recently dude - so you guys can say hi!!

HI BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! :p
  • We used to have a sub forum called the front door way back in the day. Just a place where new people can introduce themselves and just say hi.
  • Sorry I haven't been around the last day or two. I stupidly misplaced my key. I tried knocking on the door, but nobody answered. :(
    I also tried the Doorbell, but it wasn't working; think we need someone to fix it! :eek:

Anyhoo, now that I've found my key again, I thought I'd come and say hi :D, so like er HI, Aloha, Guten Tag, Kanechiwa (spelling?), Ciao, Bonjour, Hola...(I think that's enough now. Any languages I've missed...I'm sorry :()
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Anyhoo, now that I've found my key again, I thought I'd come and say hi :D, so like er HI, Aloha, Guten Tag, Kanechiwa (spelling?), Ciao, Bonjour, Hola...(I think that's enough now. Any languages I've missed...I'm sorry :()

Yar, Konnichiwa, Konbanwa, and all other greetings in Japanese. ;x

I kinda asked myself where this had gone to when I noticed there was no sub-forum for greetings. ;x And to follow the flow:

Hello people. :p
  • Massaki said:
    Yar, Konnichiwa...

I apologise for misspelling hello in Japanese. I tried using the Google translator (for spelling) but it just came up with those weird squares when the browser doesn't understand the characters. It must've tried to write the Japanese word in Japanese, as opposed to the way I wanted it which was the Japanese word written in English (if that makes any sense :confused:)

Anyways, cheers for putting, what I presume, is the correct spelling :clap:
  • Yeh howdy and gidday, i am Turboginge or Turbz

i look forward to blahing on about absolute nothingness with you lot in the not to distant future.... and the future that is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off in lightspace somewhere
  • Turboginge said:
    Yeh howdy and gidday, i am Turboginge or Turbz

i look forward to blahing on about absolute nothingness with you lot in the not to distant future.... and the future that is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off in lightspace somewhere

Just a quick response, technically lightspeed is the measure of distance and not time :huh: but I'll let u off as you're a newbie.

Anyhoo, welcome to the APi forums Turbo, come into the place, have a look around, have a seat if you want.
    Oh and there's a Choccy Fountain if you're feelin thristy...just don't let our resident chocoholic staff member Jane see you take some; she gets a "little" jealous when someone takes some of "her" chocolate drink, lol :laugh:
  • hi wat r u doin i am jordan i started yesterday
  • Welcome to the Absolute-Playstation forums Jordan. We all hope you have a very enjoyable time here at APi.

If you require any assistance AT ALL, don't hesitate to ask, ok?

Maybe you could tell us all a little bit about yourself?
    What consoles do you own? What games do you like playing? That sort of thing :-)

Look forward to finding out some more about your gaming habits, Jordan

Jay
    Site Squad
  • Hello there Jordan!
    Welcome to Playstation Network! Feel free to look around and post on any of the number of threads we have here.
    Also, if you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to make you feel welcome!:)

What kind of games are you interested in?
    Happy posting!
  • Listen to Mel and you won't go wrong. She's a great little helper, and so are the rest of our Buddy Squad when they stand in line and drop in for a hello...

BUDDY SQUAD, FRONT AND CENTER!

They'll appear eventually. We've tried whipping them into shape, we've even sent them to proper military training camps for discipline.
    They can shoot the ringpull off a can from 500 yards away, but ask them to be ANYWHERE on time and it just won't happen :confused:
  • Lord Dragnon walks through the door for the first time in his life. He walks over to the corner of the room, where he then sits down. And just as he sits down he hears this voice. The voice says introduce yourself. Lord Dragnon proceedes to introduce himself "Hi my name in Lord Dragnon I am a Master Of RPG's", " You May call me Dragnon".
  • Welcome Dragnon. Congratulations for joining our little community of thousands (little :laugh: haha).

Anyway, glad to meet a fellow RPGer. I read your er quick Blog and it's great to meet a fellow FF fan. Mel should turn up at some point, she's a HUGE FF fan as well.

I've played more or less every FF game released in the last ten years, there are some games, like the ones on the GBA and DS, that I haven't played, but all in all I've more or less played them all.

Just got Tactics - The War of the Lions on PSP today. Had a little go and it looks a promising game, I highly recommend it if you've got a PSP.

So what consoles do you own, and what games, other than the FF series, if any, do you play?

I own a PS3, PSP, Wii, DS and PC. Yeah I own a few :redface:

Look forward to seeing you around here more often man :)

Jay
    Site Squad