Currently Listening to.........
  • Apart from gaming & this site I do like to listen to music, a lot of it & when ever I can, even in my sleep! Currently I've spent a year putting my entire music collection onto the PC in MP3 format and thats a lot of gigs & HDD's!! So when I'm online or doing stuff around the house I've got my player on random & keeps the genre of music varied.

So what are you lot currently listening to?

3 inches of blood - Advance & Vanquish (album)

Next

Bullet for my Valentine - The Poison (album)

*NOTE* I don't download illegal stuff as I do use itunes/napster/sonic stage & buy CD's from websites as I'm mental for music & willing to pay for quality
  • I bought two new cds the other day:

The Family Values live tour. Which includes: Korn, Deftones, Stonetour, 10 years, and slyleaf.

I also bought Daughtry.
  • Korn and Deftones - Two of the best bands of the last 10 years

I have been listening to

The Levellers - Best of

Justin Timberlake !!!!!!!!!
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    I bought two new cds the other day:

The Family Values live tour. Which includes: Korn, Deftones, Stonetour, 10 years, and slyleaf.

I also bought Daughtry.

Slyleaf? mmmm I know of a band fronted by a girl called Flyleaf and there debut album I got a few weeks ago and it's not that bad. Was in doubt about the Family Values, may give it another look if its that good, so whats the word on it?
  • dir en grey. whom i think also were on the family values tour as "random, obscure japanese band" XD annnnnnnd they're soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! =) =)

love, tanpopo*xxxxxxx
  • Gun N Roses "Sweet Child o Mine"

Deep Blue Something "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

Weezer's "Buddy Holly"

That's the last three songs I've listened to via iTunes!
  • Thats what I meant, f not s
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Thats what I meant, f not s

I forgive your typing, well the "f" is only after the "d" which is next to the "s" on the keyboard :p
  • 徐若瑄-Vivi-來電Darling
  • I'm a huge music freak too. I listen to the iPod all day at work, so I'm kind of obsessed with it.

At this very second I'm listening to Bloc Party - "Banquet". I've had the CD since it came out, the new one comes out this month I believe. I'll definitely be picking it up.

What else I like listening to is mostly a lot of indie rock, but I am open to all genres really.

Fav. Artists: Bloc Party, Bjork, Imogen Heap, The Postal Service, DragonForce, Avenged Sevenfold, M.I.A., and Lady Sovereign. Those names might be foreign to some of you, but I assure you, they are all amazing in their own respect. Check them out.
  • mcw1011 said:
    At this very second I'm listening to Bloc Party - "Banquet". I've had the CD since it came out, the new one comes out this month I believe. I'll definitely be picking it up.

My brother and I competed singing that song on Singstar Rocks! I lost horribly.

Currently the music I'm listening to is videogame music so it's not all that interesting, but if any of you are interested:

Descendant of Shinobi-FF7
    The Landing-FF8
    Festival of Hunt-FF9
  • well currently i am listening to my brother play his sega genesis, but normally i listen to anything in the rock family, yes even emo, but some of my favorites would be avenged sevenfold, killswitch engaged, buckcherry, pink floyd, queen, and if im bored enough i might listen to some rap, butt i just cant listen to country, its jut not hardcore enough! also classical orchestral music is in my files of music too.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    My brother and I competed singing that song on Singstar Rocks! I lost horribly.

Currently the music I'm listening to is videogame music so it's not all that interesting, but if any of you are interested:

Descendant of Shinobi-FF7
    The Landing-FF8
    Festival of Hunt-FF9

you are MY kind of girl mel! we are practically the same person i think! i think we could be bestest buds forevah! (isn't that the most? to say the least???)
  • Thee Michelle Gun Elephant, and some various other Nip-pop acts.
  • mcw1011 said:
    Fav. Artists: Bloc Party, Bjork, Imogen Heap, The Postal Service, DragonForce, Avenged Sevenfold, M.I.A., and Lady Sovereign. Those names might be foreign to some of you, but I assure you, they are all amazing in their own respect. Check them out.

None of them foreign to me, esp. A7X & Dragonforce

Listening to Christopher Young's musical scores from films like Hellraiser, Freddy 2 & The Grudge 1&2 (US remake)
  • Just got an advance copy of Machine Head's "The Blackening" and uplaoded to my new Sony ATRAC Network Walkman.

This is one album that all metal heads should, no MUST own this year. On general release in March around the time of the PS3 and I know which one I'll be buying first. Gonna have fun reviewing it for another site.

There's a song called Slanderous and has riffs & leads from Japanese shoot'em ups of the mid 90's but done in a brutal thrash way.
  • Finally found out who sings "Time Bomb" and downloaded it right away! I also added a few others to my library. Currently I'm listening to:

Time Bomb-Rancid
    Crazy-Aerosmith
    Bad Day-David Powter
    Hey There Delilah-Plain White T's
  • Still in a mental raging mood so I'm listening to Jean Micheal Jarre - Oxygene I - VII, couldn't find Mike Oldfields Omadawn or Tubuar Bells, but got them on vinyl as went through my fathers old vinyl collection for what to keep or throw away.
  • Lately I've been listening to Disturbed, Rise Against, Offspring, Paradise Lost, Savatage, Trans Siberian Orchestra and Eric Clapton ( just got done seeing him for the second time !! )

Favorites would be Pink Floyd, Metallica ( anything before that travesty " Black " album) early Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath , Scorpions, Ted Nugent ( Ibelieve you may see an '80's heavy trend here, never bought into the hair bands )

I will listen to anything actually ( maybe only once ) but I'll give it a shot.
  • jdm1108 said:
    Metallica ( anything before that travesty " Black " album)

Me & Jane will have to have quiet words (& a 2 X 4) with you then. The "Black" Album did make Metallica, you can't say that the engineering on AJFA was too much, it was James & Lars turning everything up for themselves. Took Bob "cock" Rock to show them that they had a bass player!

Kill Em'All - first official album good classic tunes from the bay side thrashers 6/10

Ride the Lighting - follow up, Cliff's infulence showing 8/10

Master of Puppets - There best work to date, powerful enough to get Ozzy attention & it kicks off from there. Death of Cliff Burton RIP 11/10

...And Justice for All - Long winded 9 minute songs, over engineered, only One, Shortest Straw & Dyers Eve stands out 7/10

Metallica ("Black Album") Reconstruction of the group and outselling major albums in the 90's with 5 minute stripped down & rebuilt music & lyrics. "God that Failed" should be played more at shows, brutal song 10/10

Load & Reload - Errrrr not there best works but over 2 albums some really good songs, but reinventing themselves for the MTV groups of wuss metal. Napster court thing loosing a lot of fan support 7/10

S&M - Going soft? errr no, just a different take on there songs with conductor & film score Micheal Kaman RIP double album good but the DVD really pulls out the emotion of those days "No leaf clover" written in a day & music arranged along side making it a classic song that should be in more shows 9/10

Garage Inc. - For those who have Garage Days revisited or re-revisited if you don't own the original pressing (but I have the original), this is a double cd of a collection of cover songs that the group have grown up with over the years. CD1 new recordings of classic songs - Whiskey in a Jar, Lover Man, Turn the page stand out for me. CD2 stuff taken over the years including original garage days material plus "So What!" 10/10

St. Anger - weakest to date, bad engineering for Bob Rock & his last album with the group leading the way to legend Rick "J.R. Cash & Slayer" Rubin Songs were goodish, too much repeat (fan edits of the album on the net) put together & sounding like a garge band, but worse. Album only worked due to touring & Some Kind of Monster film at the same time. 6/10 (9/10 for the film)

New material - from the "Puppets 20th" Escape from the Studio tour 2 songs released. 1st - naff, 2nd - mmmmmm Lars can still drum

With that out of my system

Currently Got H.I.M. Uneasy Listening Vol.2 on ipod, like the first cd, a collection of remixed works of Vile & crew but where Vol.1 was mellow soft this one is heavy & electric - 10/10 (cause it's back to early years for me!)
  • Alright, so. It's like.. 6:46 am around here. Couldn't get any sleep. So, to cope with the boredom, I decided to wander around some of my Opeth albums.

Opeth - Reverie/Harlequin Forest - Ghost Reveries

That's what I'm listening right now. I gotta admit it, Opeth did a great work with Ghost Reveries, it's by far my favourite album from them. ;x
  • Gday Folks :cool:

Its been a while, currently listening to Chrysals Methods Matrix theme followed by Absurd by Fluke... Just chilling on a Saturday morning after knocking up some bacon egg and cheese muffins for me and my girls... Later folks :)
  • Been listening to Gwen Stefani's album recently-The Sweet Escape and also Rhianna's album-Good Girl Gone Bad
    I love music too,I listen to it every day :)