• This is a warning. I'm sure all of you are smarter than me and didn't purchase the new Spiderman 3 game. If your considering it, don't do it. I don't know why I didn't listen to all the crappy reviews it got. I just got bored with my games and I wanted something new. Man was this a mistake and a waste of $60. This may be the worst game I've ever played. It looks horrible considering it's "next-gen" and the gameplay really sucks. Don't be a fool like me. Stay away from Spiderman 3.
  • Couldn't have said it better myself. My wallet is also $60 short thanks to Spiderman. :mad:
  • i can agree on the next-gen graphics thing but im not entirely sure it was a waste of my $70
  • GRIM413 said:
    i can agree on the next-gen graphics thing but im not entirely sure it was a waste of my $70

Have you fought Lizard-dude yet? What is that exactly? I mean, does it really take 600 hits to kill a lizard-dude? But yet he hits Spiderman seven times to kill him.

I just hate that g*y tail swipe thing he does. That has to be the silliest move in videogame history :D.

I was listening to a podcast the other day about videogames. They were all over Spiderman 3, game and movie. Here is the best line of the game: "SWING HIGHER SPIDEY, HIGHER!". Note that you have to listen to that while swinging on a spiderweb and trying to collect floating hearts. Seriously, who thought this up?
  • Yeah, the game's voiceovers are pretty bad and it gets repetitive very quickly. And what's up with those goofy gangs? Arsenic Candy? C'mon. The fighting in the game is also incredibly frustrating. I agree with some of the reviews when they said the game could have been great if Activision had a little more time. The city looks pretty good and it's just got my mind wandering and thinking about how cool GTA IV will be. Anyways, Spiderman 3 is an overall playable game and I'm not going to stop playing it, at least until it pisses me off enough to take out the disk and break it in half.
  • i didnt have any problems with the lizard and as far as the gangs go ill take anything thats gonna keep me busy besides what else is there virtual tennis thats gotta get repetetive really fast but calling all cars is here that could take my attention away from spiderman.
  • GRIM413 said:
    besides what else is there virtual tennis thats gotta get repetetive really fast

Low blow dude, low blow. :boxing: