Playstation Store
  • Does anyone know what's coming to the store today? Hopefully it won't be as crappy as last week's update.
  • This week's additions to the PlayStation Store in Canada and the US are 5 videos from MLB 07: The Show, a video for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, a video for Championship Sprint (soon to be a downloadable game) and the game Joust. Joust will cost you $4.99 US/ 5.99 Canadian plus applicable taxes.
  • jrs2088 said:
    Does anyone know what's coming to the store today? Hopefully it won't be as crappy as last week's update.

To answer your question... I think it was pretty crappy this week ;) Sorry to tell you.

By the way, your avatar is hilarious. I love me some South Park, even if they do only make three new episodes a year :(.
  • I am starting to think that they are holding back the good stuff in the UK because the official PS3 magazine comes with a free blu-ray disk packed with goodies starting on June 1st.

The updates over here for the past 3 weeks have been very poor.... Don't even get me started about QBert... I did not think it was possible to waste £2 on a game until I downloaded that trash.
  • Anyone know what's coming to the store this week and did any of you get into the Warhawk Beta? Warhawk is really cool, but I haven't finished one match without my PS3 freezing.
  • I tried to get in but was passed over. I know MCWHAMMER is in the beta. Maybe my luck will change when they expand the Home beta or maybe a beta on another game coming up.
  • jrs2088 said:
    Anyone know what's coming to the store this week and did any of you get into the Warhawk Beta? Warhawk is really cool, but I haven't finished one match without my PS3 freezing.

I'm afraid I do not yet know what is coming to the store this week. I'm sure someone will spill the beans later this week though, and we'll hear something about it. I know that Go! Puzzle is coming soon, as well as Resistance: Fall of Man Patch+Map Packs, so maybe that will be this weeks update. That'd be a good combination :p

I got into the Warhawk Beta, as Lyndon said. I know we aren't allowed to talk about it too much, but I know what you're saying about the PS3 freezing. It has done that to me several times, and is very annoying.

I personally wish I could give my beta to someone else, like Lyndon, because I am kind of done playing it now ;). I'm not trying to sound stuck up about it, its just that I'd rather someone else on this forum had it than me, you guys have helped me out so much since I joined - You're the ones that deserve to play it.
  • Same here. I've pretty much gotten everything I wanted out of the beta. It's fun, but just a bit of a hastle with the freezing. I know I wouldn't have even known about the beta if it weren't for you guys so thanks a lot.
  • Since we all seem to be praising this site, i'd like to say THANKS aswell, you guys are all very helpful, welcoming and friendly, its a real pleasure being a member here. Well done !!!! :):):)

I didnt get into the Warhawk beta either, or the Home one, probably lucky actually, as my PS3 broke soon after LOL :(

Thanks guys.