Great iPhone Parody Video!
  • I'm sure some of you have been ogling (Is that the right word?) over the new iPhone for a while now, and the hype has been tremendous for the thing.

It comes out in a few hours, so I thought you should see this hilarious iPhone parody video. It is actually a parody of another video that was on "America's Funniest Videos". Did I just blow your mind there?

No more explanation needed, it's only 32 seconds long, go watch it. It is so ridiculous it's funny.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    I'm sure some of you have been ogling (Is that the right word?) over the new iPhone for a while now, and the hype has been tremendous for the thing.

It comes out in a few hours, so I thought you should see this hilarious iPhone parody video. It is actually a parody of another video that was on "America's Funniest Videos". Did I just blow your mind there?

No more explanation needed, it's only 32 seconds long, go watch it. It is so ridiculous it's funny.

I've seen one up close...actually held one.
    Someone I know got one imported from Japan, so there :p haha
    God they're tiny though :o
  • Well, they are out now. I haven't heard much yet, I'm sure there will be a backlash of some kind. Meaning, if someone isn't beaten and robbed of their iPhone within a month, Apple didn't succeed with creating a big enough hype machine.

Just sayin'. That's what our world has come to...

I love my iPod. Can't wait to see what is next for it.
  • I just found a photo comparison of all of the iPod versions including the new iPhone (Centered, Black). The screen is HUGE on the iPhone! It might actually be fun to watch movies on it!

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

Too much money though... I'll save up for the iPod version of this.
  • you have to have like a $200 per month contract for 2 years for one of these - and only on Cingular - plus buy it.

Whilest the read it like a book feature is very cool, its not enough for this sort of money
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    you have to have like a $200 per month contract for 2 years for one of these - and only on Cingular - plus buy it.

Whilest the read it like a book feature is very cool, its not enough for this sort of money

Yeah, you're right about all that. But, it's supposedly already sold out everywhere. So, money is not a problem for the people that want one.

Like I say, I'll wait for the straight-up iPod version of this with the same functionality. I don't need another cell phone.
  • I say if any of you buy this product, especially the first batch, it will be regreted, i mean come on EverY button (well there is no buttons) is all touch screens, not a touch wheel, and it will be used more than you Nintedo DS PLus! it is unprotected, now me i always have the usual keys, change, tums, in my pocket, and my phone which cost a fraction of the price of that phone gets scratched up from the other items in my pocket, and most of the chocolate phones i have used the touch screen are screwy in them also, and thats only like i believe two or three buttons, and only about 6 months old, just imagine everything you do being touch screen??? in my opinion this is just my opinion, making aq phone entirely touch screen will not be a long lasting outreach, just another fad for the bang of the buck.