Happy Birthdays To Jim & Lyndon!
  • Happy Birthday to the GODS of Absolute Playstation!

Happy Birthday Jim! Without you, none of this is possible. Thanks so much!

Happy Birthday Lyndon! Your tireless efforts keep this place running smooth!

Here's to you both! Hoping you have a great day! Best wishes!
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Happy Birthday to the GODS of Absolute Playstation!

How freaky is it that both them were born on the same day and only 3 years apart. Guess it makes Jim the junior partner in that working relationship, agewise at least anyway, lol :laugh:

Happy birthday guys, keep up the great work and so will the rest of the staff :)
  • Keeping the place going is a team effort of all the staff and the members- I'm just doing my part when I can.

I must admit, i found that somewhat odd that both Jim and I are the same day birthday-wise. Ah well- happy birthday boss! :)
  • Happy birthday Jim!! Enjoy your day!!!;)

Oh and Happy Birthday to you too Lyndon!! So THAT's why you didn't make the Livechat yesterday.:p
  • Happy birthday gents.

There was a rumour going about that the 2 of you were one in the same, but I am glad to say that Jane quickly put an end to that with one simple statement....

"Jim would share the Chocolate Fountain...." :o
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    Happy birthday gents.

There was a rumour going about that the 2 of you were one in the same, but I am glad to say that Jane quickly put an end to that with one simple statement....

"Jim would share the Chocolate Fountain...." :o

Unless, they ARE one in the same. Like a kinda Jekyll and Hyde almost.
    Except one shares and one doesn't.
    Would fit in, Jim was created when Lyn was aged 3. Maybe Jim is Lyns imaginary friend who came back to Lyn when this site was originally created.
    Hmmm... :o:eek::confused:
  • FFS Jay, have you been thieving from the medicine cabinet again?
    :redface:
  • Hmmm thats got to be some sort of conspiracy:o . J/k Happy b-day and many thanks to the both of you for all the hard work you've put in. :D
  • Thanks for the very kind words everyone !

Best wishes Lyndon, hope you have a brilliant day... thanks for making this a special place my friend.
  • Hey, just noticed!

Happy Birthday Guys, your tireless work is applauded by us all ;). Be sure to post pictures of what you got for your birthday!

Have fun, eat lots of cake!

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]
  • Happy Birthday guys - Sorry its a bit late - ive been in 'negotiations' with a chocolate fountain company to get you a joint pressie
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Happy Birthday guys - Sorry its a bit late - ive been in 'negotiations' with a chocolate fountain company to get you a joint pressie

As I said previously, Jane, they are in fact the same person so you only have to buy them (him) one Choccy Fountain :p
  • Rest assured, we are not one and the same- we only had the one person here before with a split personality a few years back but he hasn't been seen ever since that incident on his web site. ;)

With my birthday it's usually me buying myself something extra special. This year it's a DVD recorder with DVR capability. I can now record my favorite shows onto a hard drive built into the player and, if i like, transfer them to DVD. B) (what can i say, i like my tech gadgets)
  • Happy B day Guys!!!!

You are most respected here at Api. Thanks for all the help you have gave me over the years:clap:

Worfsonofmog
  • Happy BDAY both of you,

You both do such a good job here, and have earned my respect.;)

Happy BDAY.

Rob...